Pericles, McIntire Involved in Scary Crash at Las Vegas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pericles, McIntire Involved in Scary Crash at Las Vegas

Post by nhood53 on September 10th 2016, 3:21 pm

Pericles, McIntire Involved in Scary Testing Crash at Las Vegas

In an NMGAR Goodyear Cup S7 Mod Test, the 31 of Nick Pericles hit the 99 of Levi McIntire after Pericles blew a tire. McIntire and Pericles went head-on into the turn 4 wall, causing both Pericles and McIntire to get major airtime. The 31 landed on its roof at the start-finish line, whereas the 99 got stuck in the catch fence. Rescue officials were sent to the site where both Pericles and McIntire had near-fatal injuries. None of this was expected to have came about after the near death collision between Pericles and Henry Sandfer during an ARCSOA Elite Series race, but there could have been a correlation. #PrayinForLevi.

Hood: 3 wins
Vernio: 3 wins
Moss: 4wins
Bunnell: 1 win
Hunter: 1 win, 1 Championship
Gonzalez: 1 win
Kendall: 1 win
D. Bunnell: 1 win
Stucolé: 1 win
G. Hood: 1 All Star win
Kingrey: 1 All-Star Race win
Martin: 1 All-Star Race win
Remember as a note from Vernio himself:
IF YOU THINK FALL, THINK 3!

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide on September 10th 2016, 4:41 pm

nhood53 wrote:Pericles, McIntire Involved in Scary Testing Crash at Las Vegas

In an NMGAR Goodyear Cup S7 Mod Test, the 31 of Nick Pericles hit the 99 of Levi McIntire after Pericles blew a tire. McIntire and Pericles went head-on into the turn 4 wall, causing both Pericles and McIntire to get major airtime. The 31 landed on its roof at the start-finish line, whereas the 99 got stuck in the catch fence. Rescue officials were sent to the site where both Pericles and McIntire had near-fatal injuries. None of this was expected to have came about after the near death collision between Pericles and Henry Sandfer during an ARCSOA Elite Series race, but there could have been a correlation. #PrayinForLevi.
OOC: You know, you don't have to be in the same universe as ARCSOA. If you are, do it with different drivers, because this won't effect other leagues. :/
BugattiNightRide
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 on September 10th 2016, 4:44 pm

BugattiNightRide wrote:

OOC: You know, you don't have to be in the same universe as ARCSOA. If you are, do it with different drivers, because this won't effect other leagues. :/
I'm not in the arcsoa universe here and it won't affect anyone else but NMGAR, I was just using the AR SOR thing as a possible reason for Pericles's murderous driving.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide on September 10th 2016, 5:00 pm

nhood53 wrote:
BugattiNightRide wrote:

I'm not in the arcsoa universe here and it won't affect anyone else but NMGAR, I was just using the AR SOR thing as a possible reason for Pericles's murderous driving.

Autocorrect got the best of you when you tried to type "ARCSOA", rip. Anyways, it looks like it is a realistic note, text, report, etc.
It seemed like you were in the same universe. I don't mean to start trouble, your comment just seemed fishy.
BugattiNightRide
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 on September 10th 2016, 5:28 pm

BugattiNightRide wrote:
nhood53 wrote:
BugattiNightRide wrote:

Autocorrect got the best of you when you tried to type "ARCSOA", rip. Anyways, it looks like it is a realistic note, text, report, etc.
It seemed like you were in the same universe. I don't mean to start trouble, your comment just seemed fishy.

We will exist in the same universe as NNSCRA tho. May also have a stretched Arcsoa influence but not much.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pericles, McIntire Involved in Scary Crash at Las Vegas

Post by BugattiNightRide on September 10th 2016, 6:10 pm

nhood53 wrote:
BugattiNightRide wrote:
nhood53 wrote:
BugattiNightRide wrote:

We will exist in the same universe as NNSCRA tho. May also have a stretched Arcsoa influence but not much.
Okay, interesting.
BugattiNightRide
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top