Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racers Digest & Race Highlights Make Returns...

3 posters

Go down

Racers Digest & Race Highlights Make Returns... Empty Racers Digest & Race Highlights Make Returns...

Post by McBlair December 9th 2015, 9:26 pm

It's been a while but I think it's time. Starting this weekend I am officially bringing back the Racers Digest articles and the Race Highlights pieces. Mainly because a lot of you enjoyed it so I figure why not continue if that's the case.

Basically, I now have a schedule which may not always be on point because like all of you I have a life off of the computer.

So yea, I will be posting the race highlights after every Sony Cup Series race. I'll typically have it posted on Sunday or Monday. If I'm extremely busy then Tuesday or not that week. It'll never be Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday because then I'm working on the Billboard Hot 100 list. So, if you aren't in the mood to watch the race and just want a recap feel free to read my race highlights. Although I recommend reading the race highlights and watching the race on Noah's channel. *Hint Hint* *Nudge Nudge*

Now, the Racers Digest are my personally favourites today. It's a way I can express what I think of the series through a fake magazine. I'll upload 1-3 of these every week. They'll come out Monday - Wednesday or Friday - Sunday. I've gotten people saying they're great reads so I'll recommend them to you. You can also feel free to let me know you opinions!

Anyhow, that is my schedule for the two writing pieces I do. Hope you're ready for Friday as that's when the next Racers Digest should be out. Spoiler: It'll be about the top tier teams of 2016 Wink

McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Racers Digest & Race Highlights Make Returns... Empty Re: Racers Digest & Race Highlights Make Returns...

Post by DarkVoid718 December 12th 2015, 10:12 pm

Sounds good, do your stuff!

DarkVoid718
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718

Back to top Go down

Racers Digest & Race Highlights Make Returns... Empty Re: Racers Digest & Race Highlights Make Returns...

Post by Finnish909 December 12th 2015, 11:10 pm

I only got one question.

...How does one get a job for Racers Digest?
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair December 13th 2015, 3:16 pm

Finnish909 wrote:I only got one question.

Well, for starters you need to make a writer name. For example, Kyle Collins' writer is Brandi Pritchett. Then basically just when you have an idea for Racers Digest let me know by PM what it's about before you post it!
Fairly simple, just don't post too frequently so you don't run of ideas really quick Smile

Also guys, my Race Highlights is short and the Racers Digest didn't come out Friday because I am currently sick and just don't have a lot of energy...
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 December 13th 2015, 7:04 pm

McBlair wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:I only got one question.

Well, for starters you need to make a writer name. For example, Kyle Collins' writer is Brandi Pritchett. Then basically just when you have an idea for Racers Digest let me know by PM what it's about before you post it!
Fairly simple, just don't post too frequently so you don't run of ideas really quick Smile

Also guys, my Race Highlights is short and the Racers Digest didn't come out Friday because I am currently sick and just don't have a lot of energy...

Alrighty. Good to know. I'm off to make a career.Mudkip2
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down