Round of Germany will be the last race for Sarrinen with PETRONAS after argument with Honda offical

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Round of Germany will be the last race for Sarrinen with PETRONAS after argument with Honda offical

Post by f1fan on February 4th 2017, 9:45 pm

Tuomas Sarrinen the typically quiet and sarcastic Finnish driver reportedly got into a very heated argument with Honda offical Shashoti Hamori about the current performance of the Honda engine. Audio recording apparently caught Sarrinen cursing out Hamori for not providing adequate power for the cars that they are running. Very clearly you can hear Hamori turn to the PETRONAS team principals and say, "This is the last race that clown will drive any of my cars... Get somebody else for Brno." 

So add Sarrinen's name to the driver job market!

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round of Germany will be the last race for Sarrinen with PETRONAS after argument with Honda offical

Post by Finnish909 on February 4th 2017, 9:50 pm

Finguy: "I wouldn't be surprised if someone who got kicked out of a car would get in. ...You really should not jump the gun sometimes, I was considering a job there. But that person deserves it more."
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round of Germany will be the last race for Sarrinen with PETRONAS after argument with Honda offical

Post by f1fan on February 4th 2017, 9:57 pm

Zachary Fitzwater to replace Sarrinen in car #6 beginning in the Czech Republic

It's been an up-and-down weekend for Zachary Fitzwater. He was first fired from his CJ Racing ride after being wrecked by Aidan Shepherd. Now Zachary Fitzwater ends up getting a ride with one of the best teams on the grid. Shashoti Hamori stated, "Zachary deserves this ride. He was unjustly fired by the idiot American team that runs around in the back. Now Fitzy is in PETRONAS Honda, which is getting a significant engine upgrade for the Czech Republic. I have a feeling Fitzy will be making a lot more races with us, than he would with the dumb American team."

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on February 4th 2017, 10:05 pm

OOC: I'm so happy for the Opportunity to be with the Petronas team I actually had them on my radar for awhile if things didn't go well at CJ Racing. I want to thank CJ Racing for the opportunity they gave me to start of the Season and now I'm ready to show the Petronas team my talents they've been looking for from me. Statement made by the Sydney, Australia Native via PR spokesperson
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KleverProductions on February 5th 2017, 10:52 am

FitzwaterAustralia59 wrote:OOC: I'm so happy for the Opportunity to be with the Petronas team I actually had them on my radar for awhile if things didn't go well at CJ Racing. I want to thank CJ Racing for the opportunity they gave me to start of the Season and now I'm ready to show the Petronas team my talents they've been looking for from me. Statement made by the Sydney, Australia Native via PR spokesperson

Basaglia, "Welcome to the team Fitzwater!"
KleverProductions
Crew Man
Crew Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on February 5th 2017, 12:06 pm

KleverProductions wrote:
FitzwaterAustralia59 wrote:OOC: I'm so happy for the Opportunity to be with the Petronas team I actually had them on my radar for awhile if things didn't go well at CJ Racing. I want to thank CJ Racing for the opportunity they gave me to start of the Season and now I'm ready to show the Petronas team my talents they've been looking for from me. Statement made by the Sydney, Australia Native via PR spokesperson

Basaglia, "Welcome to the team Fitzwater!"
Thanks Mate. I appreciate this Opportunity
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top