Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 8 of The Czech Republic @ BRNO

5 posters

Go down

Round 8 of The Czech Republic @ BRNO Empty Round 8 of The Czech Republic @ BRNO

Post by Hsuorttocs February 5th 2017, 12:39 pm

Roush: Myeh. I am having trouble finding food. Damn it Baxter, why can't you have something here in the Czech Rep
Goldwulf: (From German) People are not liking me here.
Lethinen: Had to put in some extra hours at the shop, McLaren gave us a new engine package!
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Round 8 of The Czech Republic @ BRNO Empty Re: Round 8 of The Czech Republic @ BRNO

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 February 5th 2017, 12:58 pm

I love the Czech Republic. Visited a couple hockey rinks before I got to the track
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Round 8 of The Czech Republic @ BRNO Empty Re: Round 8 of The Czech Republic @ BRNO

Post by Hsuorttocs February 5th 2017, 1:08 pm

Jobe: Firstly, I would like to congratulate Zachary Fitzwater in getting a spot at Petronas, now, as for our team, I have a plan. Zsolt Dormitory will be in our car till the 700, We will put Dormitory in the car for the 700 and if he does well enough, we will put him in Finguy's former car,
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs February 5th 2017, 4:36 pm

Crazy Race, these 5 made it
THENOS
PHADKAR
SANJARO
KUZZIE
JACKWATER
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs February 5th 2017, 4:39 pm

Roush: congrats to Sanjaro!
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 February 5th 2017, 4:45 pm

So did I make the race or not? Just asking since I'm not in the Top 35 as of now
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 February 5th 2017, 4:46 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:Jobe: Firstly, I would like to congratulate Zachary Fitzwater in getting a spot at Petronas, now, as for our team, I have a plan. Zsolt Dormitory will be in our car till the 700, We will put Dormitory in the car for the 700 and if he does well enough, we will put him in Finguy's former car,
Thanks Mate for congratulating me on my Petronas ride
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 February 5th 2017, 4:52 pm

Finguy: "You did a crazy strategy in the qualifier. It would had payed off if you didn't wreck on pits Fitzy... You'll get there."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing February 5th 2017, 6:21 pm

CJ Racing, Sarrinen Agree to Deal, Dodd Steps Down as CEO

After a crazy and unfortunate 24 hours for CJ Racing, they have finally announced through a teleconference with the OES Media who will be their driver in the #38: Finland's Toumas Sarrinen. CJ Racing noted Sarrinen's experience and his current place in the points standings as reasons for the deal, and said that they believe he can, "Help us steady the team after all the shakiness of the last couple of days."

Also announced during the teleconference was a rather surprising announcement: That Chris Dodd would step down from his position as President/CEO for the immediate future, citing his lack of experience in managing an OES team and his regret in causing issues among his fellow OES drivers and Owners:

Dodd: "After what has happened over the last 24 hours, and really the entire season starting with what happened with Scott Roush, I have come to realize that I clearly do not the the experience needed to both run this team and drive for this team. I want to apologize to my fellow OES owners, drivers, and everyone effected by what has happened over the last 24 hours."

"Because of this, I am announcing today, February 5th, 2017, that I will be stepping down as President/CEO of CJ Racing, at least for the time being. In my place will be my good friend and ally David Levin, who I believe has the experience and the patience necessary to run this team to it's full potential. My sole focus for the rest of this season is to improve who I am, both as a driver on the track, and more importantly as a person off the track."

"This was not an easy decision, as I have always dreamed of being in the position that I was today. But at this point in time, I clearly see that it is not in the best interest of my team, my fellow teammates, or my fellow competitors, to serve in that capacity. I hope to one day have the confidence to fill this position again, but until that time comes, I need to work on myself first."

"Thank you to all, and God Bless."

David Levin is the Co-Owner of Levin-Friedmann Motorsports in the ARCSOA Europe Series, who's team just won the first ever AES Championship earlier today. His years of experience as a Team Owner over a variety of different European and Middle-Eastern series is expected to be a big help in stabilizing this team. He is currently expected to be head of operations at CJ Racing until the end of the current season, where at that point it will be decided where they(CJ Racing) will go from there.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 February 8th 2017, 11:05 pm

DNQED that's ok I'm in excellent equipment now
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair February 9th 2017, 5:10 pm

Pekkanen: I'm extremely impressed with how these Koenigsegg's have been running. We went from one of the worst, to one of the best teams in the paddock because of Koenigsegg. I have to thank them big time. Along with Roman Rehall, Sean Angel, and Tyler Thabor whom have all recorded wins for us this season. I'm really excited to see what's in store for us throughout the rest of the season.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs February 9th 2017, 6:11 pm

Roush: Top 10! 6th! amazing job guys!
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum