Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 11: American 700 XI Thread

+6
nhood53
EugeneDemax24
Finnish909
FitzwaterAustralia59
CJ Racing
f1fan
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

American - Round 11: American 700 XI Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 11: American 700 XI Thread

Post by Finnish909 February 13th 2017, 6:22 pm

Finguy: "I'm happy for my teammate for this one and done race... I am wondering now, where do I go, where my next team will be after the 700. It'll be a climb to get into the races where I go. I'm just happy to say, for a short time. I'm back to become one of ARCSOA's old guard once more. ...We'll see where fate has me."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

American - Round 11: American 700 XI Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 11: American 700 XI Thread

Post by CJ Racing February 13th 2017, 6:35 pm

Dodd: "While we got involved in a couple of incidents in the race, I am so proud of my guys for getting getting this #08 DMR/SPYoptic Chevy to finish the whole race. It was a big accomplishment just to make the race, but to be able to say we made it the whole way through is big for our team as a whole."

Turbo: "Well that was FUN! We had a decent car, just not really fast enough to keep up with the leading group. But it felt great to race with some of the best drivers in the OES, and hopefully this momentum can be something that we can use moving forward."

Ben Gurion: "Thank you G-D! Proud of this entire LFM team, we ran the whole race, stayed out of trouble, and even had some speed to stay with the pack for a good while during that middle part of the race. I am excited to see what is next for us, hopefully this can be the start of something great!"

David Levin: "I am very proud of both the CJR and LFM teams, having 3 of the 4 cars finish the race is something that we are proud to have done. Hopefully we can continue to sustain this run throughout the rest of the season."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair February 14th 2017, 1:28 pm

Marley: What a hell of a day! Haven't raced since S18, got a one-off contract from Harvey Senslative, and look where that's brought me. A career best ARCSOA finishing result. Almost ending in a win. I may've been the only Lamborghini to qualify but I've got to thank Senslative for giving me the equipment to do what I did today. This was an experience I'll always remember. Hopefully this won't be the last time I race an ARCSOA one-off event.

McBlair: Can't complain. Made the race in my first non-open wheel ARCSOA race. My engine blew up but I did run fairly well when it worked. Team NOPEA Finland gave me an amazing Koenigsegg. Easy to see how Thaber was able to compete up there in the Voltic's with these. They're rockets!
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2