Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NMGAR 800 Signups for One Offs

Go down

NMGAR 800 Signups for One Offs Empty NMGAR 800 Signups for One Offs

Post by nhood53 February 11th 2017, 12:29 pm

The longest race in NR2003 history will have its next attempt on my first Saturday back at my dad's house. This is the 2nd running of the 800 mile event, which last time was rain shortened to 556 miles.
Accepted One Offs:
Kyle Basaglia (debut)
Travis Scott (debut)
Jordan Scar
Kellie Allen
Lexi Mills
Beka Haddix (debut)
Levi McIntire (his deceased brother won at Atlanta in Season 1)
José Jalapeño (debut)
Rajesh Umpenkalen (debut)

Qualifying Race will include:
One Offs
Ike Gonzalez
Ashton Stryger
Joki Lethinen

Last season's N 800 was a good race with a lot of cautions. Roman Rehall and Scott Roush dominated the race, with Rehall winning. Tripontakio Vernio had a hard crash in Turn 2 leading to an injury similar to that of Kyle Busch at Daytona 2015. Will Rehall win again? Will a one off go to Victory Lane? Charles Jackson almost won last season in a underfunded 72, can he back up that performance this time? Or will the winner shock you?

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

NMGAR 800 Signups for One Offs Empty NMGAR 800 II thread

Post by nhood53 March 4th 2017, 7:57 am

Hello, welcome to the longest NR2003 race ever! This race is expected to be full of crazy twists and turns, and new one off drivers are being added to the mix!
The format for this race will be:
2 Qualifying Heats (one for one-offs and low points drivers, another for past winners, champs, and high points drivers)
Fast 24 Qualifying
Fast 12 Qualifying
NMGAR 800 II
Bottom 9 who don't make NMGAR 800 consolation race. No points awarded except to the winner.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

NMGAR 800 Signups for One Offs Empty Re: NMGAR 800 Signups for One Offs

Post by nhood53 March 4th 2017, 5:31 pm

NMGAR 807.5 Results
1. Jarvi Lethinen
2. Roman Rehall
3. Charles Sandfer
4. Nathan Hood
5. Jeff Bright
6. Tripontakio Vernio
7. Deb Bunnell
8. Scott Roush
9. Rajesh Umpenkalen
10. Tagahari Nagasaki
11. Zachary Fitzwater
12. Sally Hunter
13. Kyle Basaglia
14. José Stic
15. Ike Gonzalez
16. Gideon Giegers
17. Lafter Stucolé
18. Charles Jackson
19. Tommy Turbo
20. Hannah Kendall
21. Dumindu Meegahawatte
22. Lexi McFarland
23. Sky Lukewalker
All other drivers DNQ'd in the 2 cautions.
Caution 1: Sally Hunter merges onto the track off pit road, causing Hartnett to react and dump Tommy Turbo.
Incident 2: Heather Stucolé runs into Ashton Stryger under caution. Also involved are names such as Travis Scott and Maddie Hightower.
Incident 3: Chris Dodd gets hit under caution by Jon Bunnell. Eli Bright gets slammed into and sent into the air. Aidan Shepherd gets into the melee, sending him on a flip is the previously damaged Stryger.
Caution 2: Jakob Moss gets spun. He, at this point, was 5 laps down and one of the slowest cars on track, and would retire from the race in 30th.
Caution 3: Competition Caution- Lap 512 glitch
Dominant driver of the race was Jarvi Lethinen, though Roman Rehall gave him a run for his money in the midportion of the race. On lap 532, Rajesh Umpenkalen led a lap in his rookie debut, making him the first one off driver to lead a lap since the addition of one offs in Season 7. The first 255 laps went caution free, the longest green run in NMGAR history, topping the 800 last year by 155 laps.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

NMGAR 800 Signups for One Offs Empty Re: NMGAR 800 Signups for One Offs

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum