Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mace Enterprises: "Next race we will be better and get the win."

+8
day500champ1
EugeneDemax24
AAllen22
Finnish909
FitzwaterAustralia59
Mr.YAMP
LukeMartin6
FUEL
12 posters

Go down

Race - Mace Enterprises: "Next race we will be better and get the win." Empty Mace Enterprises: "Next race we will be better and get the win."

Post by FUEL February 13th 2017, 1:02 am

Mace Enterprises and Martin Motorsports had a story book fight that will go down in the books as one of the best team rivalry fights on the big stage in the closing stages of a race. Both teams knew what was happening. Top 5 consisting of the two teams, the two teams fighting hard to make sure it was one of them that took home the checkered flag.

After the checkered flag flew... Mace Enterprises had lost. Martin Motorsports had overthrew their 1-2-3 race they had going. As Martin Motorsports jumped off the wall in excitement as if they had just won one of the hardest battles they've ever faced in the sport. Mace Enterprises took the loss a little hard but is looking ahead to California for redemption.

Jordan Davis said in an interview, "I got the call to drive for Martin Motorsports last year, I turned it down because I know what this team is made of. I know we can win races and a championship. Before I won last year's title I knew we could do it and the entire team of Mace Enterprises pushed hard to make sure we won that championship last year so I know we can beat those guys. In all honesty it may not seem like it but I've struggled most of my career, ever since I left Martin Motorsports at the end of Season 7 I've struggled to find my footing. I take every loss very hard but this one is especially tough. We had a great car and if I had 10 more laps I might of had them. It just wasn't meant to be I guess."

Nick Mace followed up with, "Yeah this one is tough because we knew we were facing one of the best teams in the series. Our team is a great team and we raced so hard to try and beat those guys but we just got beat. Simple as that. Jordan was really the only hope for us winning the race. Demax had problems early. Me and Jeffery weren't fast all race but late in the race after pitstops my car finally was just right and we charged to the front. At the end we were looking fantastic sitting 1-2-3 but we just got beat by Jeff James and Dom Caps. It happens but next race we will be better and get a win."

Jeffery Lynn said, "We were so close. Las Vegas has been so good to me here lately but man it's been a pain to try and win a Cup race here. We wasn't the best in the race, after pitstops we were actually competitive. If you give me a good car I can show you my ability driving a race car. I believe that was shown during this weekend with those passes you guys all seen and told me were aggressive passes, hey there's a race going on and that's the pass to get to the lead and I take every advantage to make those passes. Didn't want to completely door slam a teammate for the pass for the lead, he was as good as me so I couldn't quite pass him. Hate that we didn't bring the team home a win but this Mace Enterprises team is something else I'm glad to be apart of the organization."
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Race - Mace Enterprises: "Next race we will be better and get the win." Empty Re: Mace Enterprises: "Next race we will be better and get the win."

Post by LukeMartin6 February 13th 2017, 1:33 am

Luke Martin: You know that saying, "may the best team win"? Well that's what happened at Las Vegas. The best team did win. My drivers know how to race and save their cars till the end. That's how Jeff and Dom charged up to the front. You saw the Mace cars fall off terribly towards the end. My Martin Motorsports drivers are smart drivers, you don't need to go balls to the wall every lap, you just have to keep yourself in contention and be there at the end with the better car, the better driver, and the determination to win every race. Mace Enterprises is a good team, don't get me wrong, but they are our rivals and frankly, they just aren't quite as good as us from the team perspective. We have taken this season so far with 2 out of 3 wins and we look to add more and more onto this and challenge for the championship. Not trying to bash on Mace Enterprises, but this has been a rivalry for a long time, and I want this season to be the season of Martin Motorsports and not the season of Mace, and so far, it's looking pretty good for us.
LukeMartin6
LukeMartin6
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Race - Mace Enterprises: "Next race we will be better and get the win." Empty Re: Mace Enterprises: "Next race we will be better and get the win."

Post by Mr.YAMP February 13th 2017, 8:28 am

Jordan: consider me fired up.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 February 13th 2017, 1:18 pm

You'll have to get past me first. Going for back to back at Fontana in Car 8
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 February 13th 2017, 2:01 pm

Finguy: "Wins are nice, but they really don't win championships. Remember that once one of us other teams steal a win from you."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by AAllen22 February 13th 2017, 2:22 pm

Andreas: 'Wow, you both love to act as if how you have done after 3 races means you'll go out and win every race. Just because we aren't spoonfed the best equipment by our manufacturer doesn't mean we can't go out there and take multiple wins. You guys need to realize that this season is 36 weeks. ANYONE can win at any time. That's the beauty of racing, you never know what is gonna happen."

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by EugeneDemax24 February 13th 2017, 6:51 pm

Eugene: We may have lost the battle, BUT NOT THE WAR! YOU THINK THAT RESULT ALONE COULD THINK THEY HAVE THE ADVANTAGE?! WRONG! Our team may not be perfect, but we will fight in day in and day out to beat every single driver out there! They think they can gloat on us now... But trust me... WE WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH! Sure I may had problems at Vegas, but sometimes, you have to know the fact that sometimes... It's not all about success... You have to know that sometimes... failures... makes us even stronger!
What? You think those Martin Motorsports SCUM think what I'm saying is wrong?! Well they have to surround me and punch me in the face and knock me out unconscious to prove it!
EugeneDemax24
EugeneDemax24
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeMartin6 February 13th 2017, 8:09 pm

Martin: "Eugene, we have won the battle and we are prepared to win this war. We will fight race in and race out! This is our season and we will not back down, we will fight until we run out of cars. I know it's only 3 races in, but 2017 will be the year of Martin Motorsports! I have all the confidence in my team. We are perfectly staffed with the smartest drivers, the best staff and the best crew. We are looking forward to your challenge and in the end, we'll see who the true victor of this war will be!"
LukeMartin6
LukeMartin6
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 February 13th 2017, 8:33 pm

Finguy: "Hey Martin, the only way for that to happen, is to win the championship. I keep silent before those words bite you on the rear. But that's just another owner like you and Mace."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 February 13th 2017, 9:41 pm

Griffin: "I maybe just a rookie but I think I'm with the best team. Hell, I'm with the best manufacturer as well."

day500champ1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick mace February 13th 2017, 11:39 pm

Nick Mace: Luke Martin you have a great team and have gotten off to a great start this year congrats but my team is the best and will always be better im the best driver this series has ever seen. I'm the king, Jordan Davis is a champion, Eugene demax is a champion and Jeffrey Lynn is going to be a champion with this team. We won the championship last year with Jordan Davis and he missed 5 races your drivers are good but they are not great and we will win the championship this year for one of our drivers and as a team.

Nick mace
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeMartin6 February 13th 2017, 11:49 pm

Martin: "Nick Mace, who made Jordan Davis great? Who gave him a chance? Who took him in as a rookie and turned him into a champion? That's right, I did. I don't win championships, but I'm a legend. You may be the best driver, but that's only because you put all the money into your car. I put all my money into my team and their cars. Yeah, you're good, your team is good, but you're not the best. I'm the best owner, I have the happiest team, every driver that has ever driven for me is proud to have driven for me. You may have the most wins, you may be the king in your eyes, but you're not. I'm the boss, as a driver and as an owner. I own the best team, and I treat my drivers the best and that turns them into champions, team owners and legends.
LukeMartin6
LukeMartin6
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP February 13th 2017, 11:55 pm

Jordan Davis: *chuckles* alright so I love how we just said our piece after the race you come on and bash us and you yourself haven't finished a race without being in some sort of wreck. All im gonna say. Can ya go the distance? Clearly not based off of 2015.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick mace February 14th 2017, 12:07 am

Nick Mace: Like I said luke your drivers are good but they leave your team after they want more and that's what Mace Enterprises is all about making good drivers great and giving them championships and title contention and fame fortune my drivers are happy and we have the best team in the series and when you win some championships let me know and we can talk again

Nick mace
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeMartin6 February 14th 2017, 12:59 am

Martin: "The difference between your team and my team Nick is that you only hire drivers who have already proven themselves, and you just put them in your good equipment and they win. That's expected. But every season I bring in fresh talent and turn them into great drivers. I've turned so many no name drivers into legends of the sport. You take those already legends and just add championships to them. If I went the route you do and just hire all the greats, I'd have many championships. But instead I give everyone a chance and make them all great. You never give new guys a chance. Which in all makes me a better team owner.
LukeMartin6
LukeMartin6
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeMartin6 February 14th 2017, 1:25 am

Martin: "In all honesty, Mace Enterprises does have the best drivers and they are by far the best Chevy team out there. But I do believe that Martin Motorsports is better staffed to make any driver they hire good. We don't hire the biggest named drivers like mace tries to do, we hire drivers that want to be a part of the team and love the series. And with that bond we create, our team ends up being the best. I truly believe that I am a better owner than Nick Mace, even though Mace does have more championships, I believe that Martin Motorsports is the best Ford team, best staffed and best equipped to make champions. We have come oh so close so many times but for some reason we just can't get it done. We believe 2017 is our year. We'll battle it out with you Nick, you do have a good team and have bested us in the past, but 2017 is our year.
LukeMartin6
LukeMartin6
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei1 February 14th 2017, 3:09 am

Davidson: This is nearly childish about how team owners bragg about being the best team. Sure both teams has their advantages and disadvantages but to really settle this they have to fight it out on the track for that title. I might just do a comparison at the end of the season to see who is right since I don't want a war on and off the track.

Andrei1
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 February 14th 2017, 5:58 am

Nick mace wrote:Nick Mace: Like I said luke your drivers are good but they leave your team after they want more and that's what Mace Enterprises is all about making good drivers great and giving them championships and title contention and fame fortune my drivers are happy and we have the best team in the series and when you win some championships let me know and we can talk again
Been a long time since we heard from you in the forum. Welcome back
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP February 14th 2017, 10:18 am

Jordan Davis: where was that in season 8? Or season 9? You didn't pick me back up till season 13 and that car was horrible. I looked like a has been for the longest time. Till Mace gave me shot to go for championships again. You act like your the best Ford team. Where was that in 2015. You were dominate but you couldn't seal the deal and Turner Fenway walked away with the championship. There is a long season ahead of us don't get full of yourself.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair February 14th 2017, 1:20 pm

This is interesting to read Razz
I also love it when drivers not on Mace or Martin come in a give their random two cents
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP February 14th 2017, 1:58 pm

OOC: I personally really like Andreas pov. That Mace and Martin aren't the only 2 teams. I 100% agree with that. That's why Davis isn't saying that Mace is going to win it all because I know someone from CBM or maybe Fuel Brothers could win. Also something I've noticed. Look at who dominated at the beginning of 2015. Coorwieser. Look at who got the championship. Turner Fenway. Look at 2016. Fuel Bros dominated Mace won the championship. It's a long season.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick mace February 14th 2017, 2:52 pm

Nick Mace: Luke if I only hire drivers after they proved themselves then why would I have gave Jeffry Lynn a ride he's never won anything big or a championship sooner or later Jeff James and Dom Caps will be wanting to drive for Mace Enterprises because they will wanna be champions.

Nick mace
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeMartin6 February 15th 2017, 1:36 am

Martin: "We'll see Nick. May the best team win."
LukeMartin6
LukeMartin6
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by JeffJames17 February 16th 2017, 2:06 am

I think its funny mace thinks ill go over to Mace Enterprise. I'm never leaving Martin Motorsports

JeffJames17
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down