Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCS Announces New Schedule Changes. Round 5 Will Take Place Over Seas!

3 posters

Go down

SCS Announces New Schedule Changes. Round 5 Will Take Place Over Seas! Empty SCS Announces New Schedule Changes. Round 5 Will Take Place Over Seas!

Post by FUEL February 15th 2017, 4:25 pm

The SCS Schedule has known to change from time to time after making officials of the series and track officials get together to arrange either getting a 2nd race, only 1 race or to either get a track on the schedule or wanting to take a season off without hosting an SCS Schedule because of being unprepared...

The series has seen the schedule change a lot through the years and coming to Round 4, the schedule was tweaked a bit. Very minor update to be posting about you would think but 2 races stand out worth announcing. We will have our first dirt track for the SCS since Season 8 and we will be racing overseas for the first time in nearly 2 years.

The catch of this is, both races are race tracks that have never been on the schedule before and both the races will be held very soon! The overseas race will over in the Philippines! Batangas will host the race, a lot of money was put down by the track to try and get an SCS date and since the Sony Cup Series is based in North America and has only raced outside of it a handful of times a lot of negotiating had to take place in making this happen and with Round 5 being 2 races away the series made a switch up in the schedule. This switch up allowed Missouri's own famous dirt oval named Springfield get a race. The Sony Cup Series has not been too big a fan on going to dirt tracks because every race so far has not lived up to expectations but after some test sessions earlier on in the week the SCS Officials gave the go ahead and accepted. Both Philippines and Springfield paid a lot to get their race on the schedule, now, can they live up to the expectations they are hoping will happen to allow them to come back in the future seasons?
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

SCS Announces New Schedule Changes. Round 5 Will Take Place Over Seas! Empty Re: SCS Announces New Schedule Changes. Round 5 Will Take Place Over Seas!

Post by FUEL February 15th 2017, 4:29 pm

Since we are going overseas to the Philippines this means a lot of teams will not attempt that race. It costs a lot of money to go overseas, to bring the team, the cars, everything you would need for a race... It's going to be an expensive trip that most teams can't afford to travel for.

Fisher Motorsports, ARC Racing, Pollard Racing, Cloud9 Racing, Hood Hudelson Racing, ARROW Dynamics have all announced they will take the week off and not race for Round 5. We are hearing that CM Racing and SUMS Racing might pull their entries as well due to lack of money to afford the trip expenses to attempt the race.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

SCS Announces New Schedule Changes. Round 5 Will Take Place Over Seas! Empty Re: SCS Announces New Schedule Changes. Round 5 Will Take Place Over Seas!

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 February 15th 2017, 7:27 pm

I love dirt. Just came back with the 8 team from Batangas testing our Road course car as well as the 83.
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 February 15th 2017, 11:13 pm

Finguy: "The PHILIPPINES?! Oh wow the SCS is going places as a company I like to see. ...We are closer to that SCS Round in Shanghai... I can FEEL it!"
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum