Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internet Sim Racing Series

2 posters

Go down

Internet Sim Racing Series Empty Internet Sim Racing Series

Post by CJ Racing February 15th 2017, 6:58 pm

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, and send an open invitation to anyone that wants to join! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

--------------------
Internet Sim Racing Series Isrs_l10
Welcome to the Internet Sim Racing Series
Featuring tradition "Old School" offline racing since 1996

Founded in 1996 the ISRS is the longest running most innovative sim racing series in its 20th year of continuous racing action.

The ISRS is an old school "offline" series, you race against the AI (computer cars) and we compare your results to everyone else. You can run any time during the week, race at your convenience. There's no need to be online at a certain time, no worry about connection quality, and no headaches caused by new or rough drivers. Results are due on the schedule date at 11:59pm

------------

The 2016/17 ISRS Winter Schedule is about to end, and the 2017 Regular Season is about to begin! Very Happy Come join me and the rest of the ISRS drivers as we race in 4(actually 5) different series...

1. A 40-race Schedule using NASCAR's top 3 series)...

2(and 3). A 6-race Blast to the past schedule, using the Vintage Trans-Am mod/cars... And then after that, the IndyCar Series starts up with a 12-race series...

4. A 28-race Dirt Track schedule, split into 3 different stretches: the IDRS Spring Fling, the Money Month(includes the Kings Royal and the Knoxville Nationals!!), and the Fall Brawl...

5. And finally a 20-race Short Track schedule, split into 2 stretches: The Regular Season, and the Legacy Series!

There's so many series to choose from, I'm sure that there is one that fits right up your alley!
So come join me and the ISRS, and let's get racing!

The ISRS Forum: http://isrs.freeforums.org/
The ISRS Website: http://www.ohiovalleysystem.com/isrs/index.html
The ISRS Rulebook+How to send Results: http://www.ohiovalleysystem.com/isrs/rules.htm

The History of the ISRS(OVER 20 YEARS!!): http://www.ohiovalleysystem.com/isrs/History.htm
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Internet Sim Racing Series Empty Re: Internet Sim Racing Series

Post by Persona40 February 16th 2017, 12:29 am

So, basically it's not really offline?
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing February 16th 2017, 12:38 am

In the "modern" sense of the word in NR2003, no. You would need the game(which is downloadable online Wink). It's almost a time-trial series I would say, where you run a race against the AI offline, enter your results, and see how you do compared to everyone else that enters that week... It's fun for someone like me who doesn't have good enough internet(or time) to run online, and it gives me a reason to play NR2003 Very Happy.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 February 16th 2017, 12:40 am

CJ Racing wrote:In the "modern" sense of the word in NR2003, no. You would need the game(which is downloadable online Wink). It's almost a time-trial series I would say, where you run a race against the AI offline, enter your results, and see how you do compared to everyone else that enters that week... It's fun for someone like me who doesn't have good enough internet(or time) to run online, and it gives me a reason to play NR2003 Very Happy.

Dammit! I don't have NR. I have a computer, but I'd rather get a laptop before getting NR.
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing February 16th 2017, 12:48 am

Well, I have a pretty meh laptop, and NR2003 works decently for me(on medium settings). It all depends on the mod/track though, some of them are worse on the FPS than others. But yeah, it all depends on how your computer is...
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum