Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnson Freeman to change up BFM pit crews...

2 posters

Go down

Johnson Freeman to change up BFM pit crews... Empty Johnson Freeman to change up BFM pit crews...

Post by MrKyleCollins February 20th 2017, 5:33 pm

BFM looked strong at R. Kelly, some could say they were the strongest team there. But like many times before, that didn't matter as the win was blown. After driver and fan complaints about this happening so often it finally was time for Johnson Freeman to get to the bottom of the problem that was holding the team back.

Freeman: "It's been clear to me there has been a problem with the team I've been running for a while. We have the potential to win, I believe so, but until now I haven't bothered trying to find the source of the problem.

Some fans have tried to tell me it was the drivers. Sure Shock Jr. hasn't had the best of seasons, but he's young, it's his first time in a top ride to my knowledge, and has loads of potential. So much so that SilverSpeed, which you can debate is the top team right now, has offered him a S23 opportunity. Then there's Madeline Myatt who is currently 6th in the points, and William Brock who is 10th in the points. There's no chance in hell that our drivers are the source of the problem.

Same kinda thing with our manufacture being Lexus. We've grown with them for so many seasons now. They've provided us with amazing machines, and for a while I thought that maybe it was their reliability that was the problem and had Acura on speed dial if we needed a manufacture change. Since Acura has been wanting on board since the start. But with this recent boost of consistency we've been having it is clear that our manufacture has been the best it's been.

Which leaves the question, what is the problem? Well, while watching an ALS race it was brought to my attention that both Tarantino and Wallach were brought out of win contention because of pit crew speeds. Then this weekend in the OES it became abundantly clear to us that the problem was our pit crew. Don't get me wrong, they work their asses off day-in and day-out. But it appears they can't do pit stops as fast as other top teams. This costed all of our drivers a chance at the win in our home track. Which pisses me off, and those who know me know I don't get pissed easily.

Me and Kenny Myatt have been discussing and it's been decided that we'll be bringing in new crew members in hopes of better pit times. This change will hopefully be our best foot forward!"
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Johnson Freeman to change up BFM pit crews... Empty Re: Johnson Freeman to change up BFM pit crews...

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 February 21st 2017, 12:55 am

MrKyleCollins wrote:BFM looked strong at R. Kelly, some could say they were the strongest team there. But like many times before, that didn't matter as the win was blown. After driver and fan complaints about this happening so often it finally was time for Johnson Freeman to get to the bottom of the problem that was holding the team back.

Freeman: "It's been clear to me there has been a problem with the team I've been running for a while. We have the potential to win, I believe so, but until now I haven't bothered trying to find the source of the problem.

Some fans have tried to tell me it was the drivers. Sure Shock Jr. hasn't had the best of seasons, but he's young, it's his first time in a top ride to my knowledge, and has loads of potential. So much so that SilverSpeed, which you can debate is the top team right now, has offered him a S23 opportunity. Then there's Madeline Myatt who is currently 6th in the points, and William Brock who is 10th in the points. There's no chance in hell that our drivers are the source of the problem.

Same kinda thing with our manufacture being Lexus. We've grown with them for so many seasons now. They've provided us with amazing machines, and for a while I thought that maybe it was their reliability that was the problem and had Acura on speed dial if we needed a manufacture change. Since Acura has been wanting on board since the start. But with this recent boost of consistency we've been having it is clear that our manufacture has been the best it's been.

Which leaves the question, what is the problem? Well, while watching an ALS race it was brought to my attention that both Tarantino and Wallach were brought out of win contention because of pit crew speeds. Then this weekend in the OES it became abundantly clear to us that the problem was our pit crew. Don't get me wrong, they work their asses off day-in and day-out. But it appears they can't do pit stops as fast as other top teams. This costed all of our drivers a chance at the win in our home track. Which pisses me off, and those who know me know I don't get pissed easily.

Me and Kenny Myatt have been discussing and it's been decided that we'll be bringing in new crew members in hopes of better pit times. This change will hopefully be our best foot forward!"
Good luck
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down