Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Points System change and an apology

2 posters

Go down

Points System change and an apology Empty Points System change and an apology

Post by f1fan March 5th 2017, 12:16 pm

Things have changed quite rapidly here in the OES. The first thing I would like to do is apologize for running Drummond there. I had observed the Porkins/Pericles crash and not understood why it happened. Then in the editing process after I had already imported the race, did I realize it was a track problem. I had put in the track under the impression that it was ready to race. However, the pit lane had some work that needed done. Not too difficult work. 

The points system on the other-hand has been nothing short of a disaster. Race Points Manager has been giving me a migraine since the day I started with this points system. Then I realized that when the drivers names changed over, they points were still being routed to the original driver. So I scrapped it and went with Score4. The only problem (or blessing) was that Score 4 can't really let you import your own points systems. So I am using last season's system. I have imported all of the races into it. The points aren't that different, however I am currently working with them a bit. I can also give point penalties in races again! 

Sorry about everything!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Points System change and an apology Empty Re: Points System change and an apology

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 5th 2017, 2:33 pm

Oh Wow I had no idea about the points system issue
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum