Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Harple DOCKED 20 Driver and Owner Points

3 posters

Go down

points - Sean Harple DOCKED 20 Driver and Owner Points Empty Sean Harple DOCKED 20 Driver and Owner Points

Post by FUEL March 8th 2017, 12:55 am

After last weekend's race in the Philippines, a lot of controversy went on after the race was done with lap cars getting in the way of the finish of the race. In the past, lap cars have been a problem in the out come of the races. In the driver's meeting they ask you stay out of the leaders way as much as possible.

Over in the Philippines this was the last straw I guess you would say, the officials finally did something about lap cars. Sony Cup Series driver, Jeffery Lynn, was a big voice at the end of last round saying in an interview, "I heard what happened with Sean Perkins and he's won a few races like that before and now he's lost a race because of it. Lap cars have always been in my way if I was upfront leading at the end. The officials need to handle them because it's getting out of hand! For some of us that might be our only chance to win all year and for some lap car to ruin it is stupid! Harple wasn't the only lap car being a complete ass all race, Skye Commons needs to learn how to drive. He was all over the place out there. No wonder Martin fired him last year. Just this is really an issue the officials really need to do something about."

Well, they did. Earlier this week the SCS Officials dropped the hammer on Harple and FBR's #18 Team with a 20 point penalty for rough driving and changing the outcome of the race. The point's penalty has dropped Harple from 27th to 33rd in the points standings and is only 5 points ahead of Andreas Allen to be inside the Top 35 in Owner Points.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

points - Sean Harple DOCKED 20 Driver and Owner Points Empty Re: Sean Harple DOCKED 20 Driver and Owner Points

Post by f1fan March 8th 2017, 1:44 am

Sean: I had no idea that Commons was giving people problems. But that doesn't surprise me. I still hold the impression that Commons is the worst talent on the SCS grid right now...
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

points - Sean Harple DOCKED 20 Driver and Owner Points Empty Re: Sean Harple DOCKED 20 Driver and Owner Points

Post by AAllen22 March 8th 2017, 10:16 am

Andreas: "And THAT is the reason why you were fired from Red Bull last year Sean. Your shit attitude towards your fellow competitors. You Jeffery, I expected more out of you being a "veteran" and all. It wasn't Skye's driving that was the problem, it was the car, it had handling issues all race long. And you guys complain about lapped cars as if it is a new issue that just started THIS season. Ever since my first season lapped cars have been an issue, they have always been an issue..... but what is funny is that you two don't say a damn word when it ruins someone ELSES race, you only say it when it ruins your OWN. Now I don't know why Luke fired Skye, I don't care what Luke does. He could decide to retire tomorrow and fire all of his drivers if he wanted to. How about this, if we start to crack down on lapped cars, how about we crack down on morons who go four wide on the first turn of the first goddamn lap?

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL March 8th 2017, 10:26 am

Noah: Andreas you should know more than anyone restarts especially on road courses are the most crucial part of the entire race. That was just racin'. Jeffery had a good day but is tired of lap cars always being in the way and I had a good talk with Harple about what happened. I've been on the other end of the deal and it sucks. I will back Jeffery up by saying him and Commons have a bit of history. Jeffery was on his way to win Las Vegas last year and on the last lap Skye Commons held him up and put him in the wall and handed the win over to Perkins.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan March 8th 2017, 12:02 pm

Sean: Oh Andreas, I know you have to blindly defend everything your drivers do. However, you are clearly not an idiot. The fact that Commons still has a ride in this series is pathetic. To give Commons credit, he might be in contention for a win here or there... In the Hardee's National Series!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum