Jeffery Lynn: "He got what he deserved."

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeffery Lynn: "He got what he deserved."

Post by FUEL on March 12th 2017, 9:40 pm

A wild night indeed it was in Darlington for our SCS drivers. We had our most DNF's in a single race all year. After all the carnage happened, Andreas Allen and Jeffery Lynn found themselves in a position to win the race after most their competition wrecked out. Well racing hard off turn 2, Andreas Allen's bad luck continued into Darlington. With Silverfox getting awhile it looked bleak for anyone taking the win away however that didn't stop Allen and Lynn for trying.

The SCS Officials initially called Lynn to the hauler after what looked as though another intentional wreck on the race track. The officials saw the situation after some review and let Lynn go. Jeffery Lynn's comments after the race about finishing 3rd.

Jeffery Lynn: "Yeah we were more lucky today than anything. The race came to us at the end. I was just happy to still be in it and when you put me that close to the front I'm gonna give it all I have. We made up some ground on (Jeff) James there, that helps. If we keep putting together runs like this we can be a contender, just need to be more consistent. Andreas last week wanted to say he lost respect for me because his driver doesn't know what a blue flag with a yellow stripe on it means. When you're a slow car even with an ill handling car and you're going a lap down you don't cock block them for the f****** spot. He was racing me really hard for that spot and that's fine but don't come across me nose and expect me to give you the line. You'll have to fight harder than that to take my line. He got what he deserved, he was racing about like his driver was last race. Coming across my nose for no reason, I know it's near the end of the race and it's go time but when I'm down there, I'm down there. That's about all you can say about that.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

View user profile http://youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeffery Lynn: "He got what he deserved."

Post by AAllen22 on March 12th 2017, 10:14 pm

Andreas: "Well, I was gonna play it off and say hard racing, but if you wanna talk crap, I hear you, I hear you loud and clear."

AAllen22
Crew Man
Crew Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on March 12th 2017, 10:53 pm

Well ik Jeffrey Lynn is an absolute quiet guy I didn't think I would hear his comments like that yeeeeeeeee
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top