Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Griffin responds to Myatt and "drops a bomb"

2 posters

Go down

Griffin responds to Myatt and "drops a bomb" Empty Griffin responds to Myatt and "drops a bomb"

Post by day500champ1 March 19th 2017, 6:25 pm

The recent fallout from round of Ohio has seen a number of drivers which now include defending series champion, Nick Pericles, threaten to boycott the round of New Hampshire is current director of competition Todd Haley isn't removed from that position.

Ryan Griffin, the driver at the center of all of this, now has a response to comments made by OES legend and hall of famer, Kenny Myatt.

"I understand Myatt's concerns about the fans, but I think I have a solution. I've gotten to be good friends with a track promoter of Lee USA Speedway (a 3/8 mile track just south east of NHMS). After everything has gone down, I got in contact with him and made this deal. Those OES fans who want to see myself, Finguy, Nick, Shock Jr., and those drivers who are boycotting New Hampshire, can come and watch us run an exhibition event there. Entry will be FREE as long as you show your New Hampshire OES event ticket. I will also hold a FREE autograph event prior to the event for the fans. Fans are number #1 in my book and I will not let them suffer. Mr. Haley will not get his way."

Griffin goes on in the statement to say that he fully intends to "do what is necessary to see this threw".

day500champ1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Griffin responds to Myatt and "drops a bomb" Empty Re: Griffin responds to Myatt and "drops a bomb"

Post by Finnish909 March 19th 2017, 7:17 pm

There were some shared comments from Finguy as well during the recent reports of Myatt's comments. Especially towards Jeffery himself. Finguy had this to comment.

"I respect his comments. He loves OES obviously. And my call to leave was more on how the safety of the fans and us drivers were handled. Just because really I started a 'spark' that had so many other drivers leave. Was they shared our views. Look, I know there's a divide here with the paddock... It's fine. That's fine. We made our choices."

There was a comment given to there being a divide on the fans as well. "They made their choice as well. Whatever they said, it's their choice. Now excuse me. I, Ryan, and a few of us 'jumpers' have an event to payoff here."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum