Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 17 of North Carolina @ Rockingham

+7
CJ Racing
BugattiNightRide
MrKyleCollins
johnnyracer24
FitzwaterAustralia59
FUEL
f1fan
11 posters

Go down

North - Round 17 of North Carolina @ Rockingham Empty Round 17 of North Carolina @ Rockingham

Post by f1fan March 25th 2017, 11:42 pm

Kenny: Haven't been here in years!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

North - Round 17 of North Carolina @ Rockingham Empty Re: Round 17 of North Carolina @ Rockingham

Post by FUEL March 25th 2017, 11:48 pm

Noah Hart: Close to home, love this place. Glad to be back.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

North - Round 17 of North Carolina @ Rockingham Empty Re: Round 17 of North Carolina @ Rockingham

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 26th 2017, 12:35 pm

I'm happy that I'm in the Top 35
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan April 1st 2017, 1:30 pm

OOC: Text Commentary coming back for Round of North Carolina. I have lost my voice, and therefore can't do commentary. I am really sorry about this. I will try to keep my spelling in check as well for the race.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan April 1st 2017, 2:26 pm

f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 1st 2017, 9:30 pm

Perfect stunt. Nice
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan April 4th 2017, 11:04 am

Qualifying rained out, rain expected for race

For the first time in the modern era of qualifying, a session has been rained out. The field will be set by driver points entering the weekend. Positions 35-42 have also been decided by driver points as well. So John Arndt, Jessica Shelton, Mattias Paulsson, Casey Lester, Kuzzie, Ben Atkins, Jay Stella, and Joki Lethinen will all start the race. Also, since Ethan Moore doesn't have a ride this weekend, Jeffery Finguy the next car in points will make the grid. Rain is expected for the green flag starting time of 1PM. It is expected that we might be going green around 7PM, which will make this the first of 3 back to back to back night races.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 April 4th 2017, 1:47 pm

Got lucky with the rain during qualifying. We get to race at my favorite track. Now it's time to perform. Have to prove to CJ Racing and FPM that I'm the driver for them. Here we go, time to turn things around.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL April 4th 2017, 9:20 pm

Noah Hart: Hope the officials don't force us to go racing in the rain like they have in the past on these ovals. That's proven to be a disaster. However, we have prevailed very well on races like those just it makes avoiding wrecks very wild and random to say the least.

If we get to racing under dry conditions like I'm expecting, our team sort of knows what they're doing with the shock package of this bumpy track. I know we can be a threat, it's all about executing and getting the job done.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 5th 2017, 7:33 pm

Hope to grab my 1st OES Win at the Rock
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan April 7th 2017, 3:06 pm

Zachary Fitzwater to not start round of North Carolina with ECM problems.

A very strange situation has taken place at the PETRONAS Honda team involving Zachary Fitzwater. As the rain was coming down at around 1:00PM, members from the BFM #91 crew noticed that the tarp around his car was starting to burn. The PETRONAS Honda team then realized that his car was on fire. Apparently water seeped into the electrical system causing it to short out and spark some foam padding in the crash protection foam around the "Finguy Bar." 

As the team rolled out the back up car, and started frantically putting the engine from the primary car into the back up car. They noticed that once the engine was put in the back up car, the ECM would not allow the car to start citing wiring faults. To prevent the loss of a back up car, which is slated to be the primary car at Phoenix later in the season. PETRONAS pulled the #6 from the entry list. This now bumps Jeffery Finguy into the race. 

OES officials have stated that if Fitzwater falls out of the top 35 after this race, he will be granted a provisional for the Round of South Carolina.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins April 7th 2017, 3:08 pm

OCC: The name "Finguy Bar" doesn't make as much sense anymore after his death was retconned...
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan April 7th 2017, 5:25 pm

f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 7th 2017, 5:58 pm

I'm just having horrible luck catching breaks lately now I got a bad feeling I'll be falling out of the Top 35
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide April 7th 2017, 6:05 pm

Shepherd: That looked awful on the TV screen. I hope Collins and Hart will be alright.
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing April 7th 2017, 7:17 pm

Dodd: "NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! Please dear LORD please let Collins be ok... Oh God..."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 April 7th 2017, 7:28 pm

Personally, I'm mad at myself. Basically got a free chance to race, but got taken out in a wreck; This'll hurt us going into Darlington where I really hope we can run well.

But I also hope everyone involved in that stupid wreck is ok. Especially Collins. He and I have become acquaintances over the silly season and I really hope he's ok. Only time will tell.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 April 7th 2017, 7:41 pm

Post-Race Interviews from Jeffery Finguy

Reporter: "First of all, we want to know how you're feeling right now after your wreck personally?"

Finguy: "I'm alright after the OES' usual check-up. But my condition right now doesn't need to be addressed. The only thing I did wrong was not looking where I was when... That happened."

Spoiler: You've been warned:
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by AAllen22 April 7th 2017, 8:18 pm

Alex: 4th "Good day, but that does not matter, I need to get to the hospital and check on my teammate."

Vincent: 5th "Man that wreck was insane, not gonna lie, I needed a change of pants getting out of the car. I just hope everyone is alright."

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 April 7th 2017, 8:36 pm

(OOC: This is posted in two parts: the first is the conversation between Griffin and his crew immediately after the finish and the second is an interview with Griffin on pit road after the race.)

*Jeff Rein (#82 Spotter)*: Clear to the line. Bring it back bud. Awesome job dude, P2 here.

*Griffin*: Great job guys, way to follow up Indy. Damn (*laughs*) looks like we were the 2nd in another SI 1-2.

*Tony Roberts (#82 crew chief)*: Bud, you might want to hold off on joking around. We've got some serious news that we need to discuss.

*Griffin*: 10-4, what's up?

*Radio goes silent.*

*Griffin visibly in shock stands with his wife and crew chief just outside the #1 hauler when a reporter asks for his comments post-race.*

Griffin: "Well, we had a great car today and all the guys on this #82 came through again in giving me a car that could compete. Umm, I was never told about what happened on track. Jeff (his spotter) said big crash on the back and I could visibly see all the carnage running around under yellow, but I was never told how bad it was. Obviously my thoughts and prayers are with Kyle and his family at this moment. Nick is as anybody can understand very upset at this point. We are just all hoping for the best right now."

day500champ1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming April 8th 2017, 12:09 am

Pericles' Post Race Rection:

At This Point, Defending Champion Nick Pericles couldn't even continue the interview as he was swamped with emotions. Pericles made a quick exit and left to the team hauler to "Prepare" For The Next Race.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down