Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 2 Silly Season Thread(Closed)

+19
Tigerman
Andrei1
day500champ1
Persona40
BugattiNightRide
DKurtis
MrKyleCollins
Lightning Bringer
RedViperGaming
rmoons24
Hsuorttocs
johnnyracer24
nhood53
Rykia
CJ Racing
FitzwaterAustralia59
Wilhoit
Finnish909
NRacer96
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Season 2 Silly Season Thread(Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Season 2 Silly Season Thread(Closed)

Post by Hsuorttocs April 18th 2017, 7:32 pm

SRR begins to feel the heat from fellow Ferrari team Corse Automobilistiche di Eredità Ferrari. Roush states that if the cars fail miserably within the first 5 races of the season, they will likely go back into the "Welcoming arms of Alfa" as Roush described it earlier today. Roush also says he gets an "arrogant feeling" around Culo and feels like they won't be willing to share information with Roush's team. Roush knows the change could be sudden and has Alfas from this season "ready for battle of they need to be dispatched"
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Season 2 Silly Season Thread(Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Season 2 Silly Season Thread(Closed)

Post by Finnish909 April 18th 2017, 10:26 pm

Doragonsupōtsu to fill the Final Team Spot

Doragonsupōtsu(Translated to DragonSport) will be the final team on the grid. At this time only the numbers have been confirmed with the numbers 09 and 90. The information we do know is that the team from Japan has an outstanding resume in the V8 World in the Asian-Pacific. Doragonsupōtsu for this season are statistically going to be in the back as their manufacturer Mazda will join the grid. They are looking for drivers as the team looks ready to compete for the long haul.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by NRacer96 April 18th 2017, 10:35 pm

Alright guys, team grid is full. you cannot sign in another team as of right now.
NRacer96
NRacer96
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 April 18th 2017, 11:34 pm

GLM confirms it will run 2nd entry next season

New comer team Great Lakes Motorsports confirm that it will run a 2nd car next season alongside their #14 entry. Vernors Ginger Ale will serve as the primary sponsor with Dr. Pepper (which bottles Vernors product) will serve as associate sponsor. The car will carry #17.

The driver is TBD and it is believed that GLM is looking for a driver from the Midwest given the strong Midwest ties to primary owner and driver of the #14 entry, Ryan Griffin.

#17 - TBD - (Vernors Ginger Ale)/(Dr. Pepper)

day500champ1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide April 24th 2017, 10:03 am

Nicolas Lothaire-Irvine, driver from France, is looking for a ride to pursue a career in WSCC.
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei1 April 28th 2017, 4:09 am

BugattiNightRide wrote:Nicolas Lothaire-Irvine, driver from France, is looking for a ride to pursue a career in WSCC.
I am Interested in offering you a spot in the 6 UPS Ford for Davidson Enterprises.

Andrei1
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs June 3rd 2017, 3:05 am

Roush Sport Racing will not go to Ferrari after the run that Roush had at the UAE. Roush Sport Racing would also like to be the sole team at a manufacturer and "nobody seems interested in owning an Alfa Romeo team" Roush claims
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei1 June 3rd 2017, 3:54 am

Motorscraft will become the sponsor of the 21 Davidson Enterprises car, Target will become the secondary sponsor.

Andrei1
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerman June 3rd 2017, 6:16 am

Aaron Chevino from USA is looking for a ride.
Tigerman
Tigerman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 June 3rd 2017, 7:19 am

Would Chevino like our last car?

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerman June 3rd 2017, 7:21 am

Chevino accepts your offer.
Tigerman
Tigerman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight June 4th 2017, 1:42 am

Japanese Super GT driver Kei Nagase is looking to transition to the international stage, and is looking for a ride in the WSCC.
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
Engineer
Engineer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaossy June 4th 2017, 2:17 am

American racing driver Joshua Michaels is looking to have a ride in the WSCC with his extensive racing background.
Chaossy
Chaossy
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei1 June 4th 2017, 7:13 am

I am also offering Michaels and Nagase as well as Lothaire-Irvine. First driver to accept the offer will get the ride.

Andrei1
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaossy June 4th 2017, 9:10 am

Andrei1 wrote:I am also offering Michaels and Nagase as well as Lothaire-Irvine. First driver to accept the offer will get the ride.
Michaels accepts the offer.
Chaossy
Chaossy
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 June 4th 2017, 1:00 pm

ThundertheDragon wrote:Japanese Super GT driver Kei Nagase is looking to transition to the international stage, and is looking for a ride in the WSCC.

GLM offers the 17 to Nagase.

day500champ1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight June 4th 2017, 4:25 pm

day500champ1 wrote:
ThundertheDragon wrote:Japanese Super GT driver Kei Nagase is looking to transition to the international stage, and is looking for a ride in the WSCC.

GLM offers the 17 to Nagase.

She'll take it.
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
Engineer
Engineer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei1 June 5th 2017, 7:08 am

Chaossy wrote:
Andrei1 wrote:I am also offering Michaels and Nagase as well as Lothaire-Irvine. First driver to accept the offer will get the ride.
Michaels accepts the offer.

Welcome to the Team Joshua Micheals.

Andrei1
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 July 6th 2017, 11:04 pm

Brock-Yamazaki Racing has just announced that Falkland Islands native, Joshua Hyatt will drive the #70 in Season 2 of WSCC.
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 July 7th 2017, 12:02 am

Monaco Dynasty Racing Disbands after season 1 Owner Eric Monaco Stated that They didnt have the right technology to have the speed so Eric Just decided to hang it up and go somewhere else hoping to shake the season 1 bad luck off. Eric Monaco and Steven Thomson are now looking for seperate rides Though the team having bad luck in season 1 Steven Thomson has managed to finish in the top 10 Three times one at New York one At South africa and One at Motegi so Thomson may get picked up by a team though Eric maybe not
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 July 7th 2017, 12:34 am

My mistake Actually Eric has gotten a Couple of top 10s in season 1 so there is chance he may be picked up for a team
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight July 8th 2017, 6:11 pm

It's been two weeks since I've posted, and I will do some silly season in hopes that a team will pick this one driver up.

Monty Riggs looking for a team
18 year old American Rookie Monty Riggs is looking for a potential ride on any team that is still open and asking for potentially competitive drivers.

This young man has a heart for racing and gives it his all out on the 'field' even if he is a backmarker.

Dorian Doireaux, a French veteran looks to find a team.
47 year old Dorian Doireaux looks to take the WCSS by storm. Give him a price, and he will be there.
Known for being blunt, but kind as well as a fondly respected member of the paddocks.

His heart belongs to sports car racing and will likely never retire.

Last edited by UndyingLight on July 11th 2017, 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 July 8th 2017, 10:33 pm

Course Ferrari signs Bunnell to the Team

Oh... That happened

DragonSport signs upcommer Monty Riggs

Good luck to this rookie
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight July 13th 2017, 1:22 pm

Monty Riggs ecstatic to be signed by DragonSport

In a press release after being noted with a spot in DragonSport's team, Riggs took to the heart the potentiality of him driving for the sport he loves.

He stated to reporters, "I feel as if I have been crowned king of the world. I'm just too excited to be driving in WSCC - I'm stoked, and I am all the more ready to do my thing and start a career here."

We'll have to see whereabouts this potential title hunter will go. (Rookie of the Year?)

Dorian Doireaux still searching for a team.

After just missing the breach of sign ups, Dorian Doireaux started to search for a possible scholarship from another team. His ideal was to run his very own *1-car team* tagged as DDSport.

After several days of releasing his application (if you will), he has received no further news from any team; he is still on the lookout for any team who may want to sign a veteran driver.

The French Veteran was impressed by the fact that no one has accepted or rejected him, so as he is still quite calm about the possibility of making a spot of a yet unnamed team.

Doireaux knows a bit of English, but, native to his home country of France, his main language is French and often uses it in American, or other non-French terms to subdue those in his team to hear his rants. He's currently in the process of learning more fluent English.

Doireaux expressed no concern over not being accepted or rejected from any team thus far. "I endear a time will fly that I should be subdued into a team so I may race." he stated in a short, 5-minute press release.
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3