Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick Mace: "Turner Fenway better bring everything they got..."

3 posters

Go down

Nick Mace: "Turner Fenway better bring everything they got..." Empty Nick Mace: "Turner Fenway better bring everything they got..."

Post by FUEL December 14th 2015, 1:31 am

Jesse Turner and Nick Mace have really been at each others throats these past few weekends for the title and with Turner slipping at Fontana, Nick Mace has cut into the gap of the point lead by a lot. Jesse Turner leads by only 6 points over Season 14 Champion Nick Mace. Turner grew up a fan of the series as a Richerd Johnson fan, he made it into the series he was fond of in Season 13 and finished 2nd to the man he looked up to, Richerd, at Limerock in his rookie season. Turner has struggled to find success in the series until this season going on a tear, winning 4 races, and sits in a position to win a championship.

But to win the championship Turner has to out beat a driver he grew up watching, Nick Mace. Turner is known as like the Iceman of the series everyone loves Turner in the garage but Nick Mace the old veteran has been trying his best to get Turner to crack and Turner found himself losing a lot of points to Mace at Fontana.

For Turner this is about nostalgia, being in a championship fight with a guy who he grew up watching race other guys race for a championship in a series he loved that he now races in. Turner has worked his way up the ranks from underfunded teams who gave him the chance to race to now good equipment. Turner has seemed very excited on taking on a driver he grew up watching battle many of his favorites in the SCS in the early days before he even got the chance to race.

Nick: I remember thinking Jesse wouldn't make it, figured he would lose his ride in the series like many other drivers have before because I remember lapping him every race in the 27 car in my championship season. He's came a long ways working his way up the series like it should be, I respect him for that but this is for everything and I love the series a lot and I want that trophy at DC. Turner Fenway better bring everything they got or they are going to feel like shit after the lone Chevy team kicks their ass in the final 2 races."

Jesse Turner (Point Leader)
34 Starts, 4 Wins, 10 Top 5s, 18 Top 10s

Nick Mace (-6 points)
34 Starts, 1 Win, 12 Top 5s, 21 Top 10s

Jake Baskinger (-35 points)
34 Starts, 2 Wins, 10 Top 5s, 14 Top 10s

Jeff James (-69 points)
34 Starts, 5 Wins, 10 Top 10s, 16 Top 10s
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Nick Mace: "Turner Fenway better bring everything they got..." Empty Re: Nick Mace: "Turner Fenway better bring everything they got..."

Post by DarkVoid718 December 18th 2015, 2:48 pm

Jesse: "Nick's a good dude and a great championship winning driver. But I'm never gonna be scared by words from anyone. It's the stuff that's gonna happen out on the race track that will test us the most. What happened at Fontana with us getting together was just an odd incident. We've both had our troubles, and I'm glad we're having a fair fight for this championship, but you can't let your guard down. It's go time, and once I avoid the Big One at Talladega then we'll be in the clear."

DarkVoid718
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718

Back to top Go down

Nick Mace: "Turner Fenway better bring everything they got..." Empty Re: Nick Mace: "Turner Fenway better bring everything they got..."

Post by RedViperGaming December 18th 2015, 6:04 pm

Pericles:" There are two Nicks."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum