Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott McCann will drive for Cloud9 Racing's #37 team

3 posters

Go down

Scott McCann will drive for Cloud9 Racing's #37 team Empty Scott McCann will drive for Cloud9 Racing's #37 team

Post by FUEL April 11th 2017, 9:34 am

After James Shelly left the series earlier this week, Matt Daleo was called up to drive the #62 Finguy-Psytomi car. So that meant Cloud9 Racing had no driver for the #37 car. Originally thought this team would run only 1 car at Chicagoland the team got in contact with an Hardee's National Series winner to drive their car. Scott McCann driving the #1 Shock1 Racing car in HNS drove to a win at Darlington and caught the attention of this Cup team and McCann is now set to attempt to make his first ever Sony Cup Series start in Chicagoland. The team only wants McCann to qualify into the race and if they accomplish that, then the job is to finish a clean race.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Scott McCann will drive for Cloud9 Racing's #37 team Empty Re: Scott McCann will drive for Cloud9 Racing's #37 team

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 11th 2017, 11:28 am

Wow
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Scott McCann will drive for Cloud9 Racing's #37 team Empty Re: Scott McCann will drive for Cloud9 Racing's #37 team

Post by Andrei1 April 11th 2017, 3:10 pm

Davidson: Well Now I can Get revenge on MaCann For taking me out at Road America.

Andrei1
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 11th 2017, 4:15 pm

Andrei1 wrote:Davidson: Well Now I can Get revenge on MaCann For taking me out at Road America.
You are not racing this weekend at Chicagoland Mate
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei1 April 11th 2017, 6:57 pm

FitzwaterAustralia59 wrote:
Andrei1 wrote:Davidson: Well Now I can Get revenge on MaCann For taking me out at Road America.

I Know That but since He is in the 37, I can get revenge... but everything's great, cant wait to get back into my race car and run next week.

Andrei1
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 11th 2017, 7:06 pm

Andrei1 wrote:
FitzwaterAustralia59 wrote:

I Know That but since He is in the 37, I can get revenge... but everything's great, cant wait to get back into my race car and run next week.
Ah okay that makes a whole lot of sense
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down