Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More drama out of the ARROW Dynamics team

2 posters

Go down

More drama out of the ARROW Dynamics team Empty More drama out of the ARROW Dynamics team

Post by f1fan April 26th 2017, 10:19 am

Arrow Dynamics has had a disastrous start to the season. Their poor performances are only being compounded by their main title sponsor ARROW stating that without an increase in performance, they will pull their sponsorship back to being only a part time sponsorship. Therefore, both Nick Pericles and Aidan Shepherd are expected to start looking for sponsorship, or else they might be seeing themselves fired from their rides for drivers who bring in money. It is expected that Arrow is already developing manufacture deals with some teams for later this season, to possibly become an R&D team. However, there are rumors that the team may not even see the halfway point of the season if sponsorship isn't found. 

Team owner Kenny Myatt stated, "I really didn't want to release Scott (Roush). I felt like he was learning the car quite well. However, Aidan (Shepherd) is bringing in a bit of cash. Therefore, I had to make the decision to terminate our relationship with Scott. Aidan is bringing in money. However, we need a lot more to continue. At this rate, I have no idea how long Aidan will be in the car. If a driver offers up their services that has money, then they will get the ride. This also goes for Nick (Pericles) as well. I have told Nick that he needs to start looking for sponsorship. Or else his ride could be in doubt. Which is a real shame, because he has been performing well above what that car is capable of." 

If ARROW were to leave the team, the team name would be expected to change. Myatt stated that the team already has a re-branded name ready to go if that happens.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

More drama out of the ARROW Dynamics team Empty Re: More drama out of the ARROW Dynamics team

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 26th 2017, 8:21 pm

I wouldn't call it Drama
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down