Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Perkins fined $25,000 and docked 30 driver points after comments at South Boston

3 posters

Go down

Sean Perkins fined $25,000 and docked 30 driver points after comments at South Boston Empty Sean Perkins fined $25,000 and docked 30 driver points after comments at South Boston

Post by FUEL April 29th 2017, 9:55 pm

After the race at South Boston, Perkins went to the infield care center to take the concussion protocol and found that he did have a concussion and was told he would need to sit out of next weekends race. Perkins spoke with a reporter after the race saying, " If SCS ever goes back to this god damn dump, then the officials are stupider than they look. I 'apparently' have a concussion because the inbred/redneck race promoters are too cheap to install them. The fact that the wall is like that off of turn #2 is another joke. I am injured now because of this stupid track, and I am not happy about it. The fans that come out to South Boston are some of the dumbest people I have ever met in my life. They all buy their tickets with the money they won with their colorful, 7-11 scratch off lottery ticket winnings. They also have a diet of Whisky and Skoal chewing tobacco. This track has no business being on the calendar. I don't plan on EVER racing at this dump ever again."

His comments on live tv during the post race show was enough for the officials to hand him a hefty $25,000 fine and a 30 point penalty after his comments towards the officiating body of the SCS, South Boston track officials, and even the fans got the backlash from Perkins. The officials said after the race that his comments were uncalled for and degrading of the sport on live national tv even to say critical comments about the fans are uncalled for and will not be tollerated. We want every driver including Perkins to know this is not how you act towards the sport and it's fan base.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Sean Perkins fined $25,000 and docked 30 driver points after comments at South Boston Empty Re: Sean Perkins fined $25,000 and docked 30 driver points after comments at South Boston

Post by MrKyleCollins April 29th 2017, 10:18 pm

At Press Conference

Freeman: I'm about losing it with Perkins and his shit. Every single motherfucking week he's creating controversy with another driver, giving the team I've worked hard on a worse reputation for keeping him. I don't give a damn that he's like the best Toyota driver, he's pissing me off. Especially now that he got himself docked 30 points! Sponsors are losing interest. He's on a thin line from here on out, next time he does ANYTHING WHATSOEVER to piss me off I'll break his contract. I don't care where he is in the points. 'Nuff said.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Sean Perkins fined $25,000 and docked 30 driver points after comments at South Boston Empty Re: Sean Perkins fined $25,000 and docked 30 driver points after comments at South Boston

Post by f1fan April 29th 2017, 10:25 pm

Sean: I really don't give a shit about the penalty. Maybe the officials ought to choose tracks that don't have dangerous walls on them.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down