Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Griffin vs Weeks in the ROTY battle

2 posters

Go down

Griffin vs Weeks in the ROTY battle Empty Griffin vs Weeks in the ROTY battle

Post by FUEL May 4th 2017, 10:19 am

We are 12 races into 2017 season and the rookie of the year battle has been a battle between Dajon Weeks and Ryan Griffin all year. A couple times both of them have finished side by side, nose to tail at the end of the race. If you don't know how the ROTY points are given, the highest finishing rookie gets 1 point for winning (Rookie Of The Race) which you see next to their name on the finishing results. Caleb Hoffman and Donny Thompson part time rookies who don't plan to run over 10 races this season, have gotten a point this year so far.

Here are the ROTY standings

1. Dajon Weeks 7
2. Ryan Griffin 3
3. Caleb Hoffman 1
4. Donny Thompson 1

But here's the catch, Ryan Griffin is beating Dajon Weeks in regular season standings however Weeks has a huge lead in the ROTY battle. It all has to do with the finishes of where they earn their points during the race. Many of times Griffin has finished high in the race but just hasn't been the highest rookie at the end. It's going to be a battle between these two drivers for the rest of the year but Weeks holds a comfortable lead so far. That could change later in the year.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Griffin vs Weeks in the ROTY battle Empty Re: Griffin vs Weeks in the ROTY battle

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 May 4th 2017, 9:52 pm

WOW
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down