Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUEL Brothers Racing will shut down after 2017

+2
CJ Racing
FUEL
6 posters

Go down

2017 - FUEL Brothers Racing will shut down after 2017 Empty FUEL Brothers Racing will shut down after 2017

Post by FUEL May 9th 2017, 11:05 am

Coming in as one of the big storylines for this week FUEL Brothers Racing has released a statement that they will not be returning to the Sony Cup Series after this year. FBR has been in full business since the very beginning. It all started by the two brothers of Noah and Jacob Hart forming a team together. Over the years both of the Hart's ran the team making calls they felt could benefit the race team however after Jacob Hart decided to step down from owning FBR and left FBR after 2016 and is deciding to retire after 2017... Noah Hart retiring from driving after 2016 said, "This team has been around for awhile. We've won a lot of races and championships. We've earned our keep and we are one of the best teams and I feel we could continue our dominance if we wished. However, from a team owners stand I personally just don't want to be an owner anymore. I have so much on my plate and I sort of just want to relax a little more and do other things than own a team. So with this I would like announce our race team FUEL Brothers Racing which has been around since Season 7 will no longer be in action after this year. We are selling our resources and will be releasing a lot of our employees to Fisher Motorsports. They are a great group of guys and I feel if we were to sort of hand them over the equipment we have built to make us successful they could keep the success going in their camp. We want to finish off strong and give Sandfer, Cavagnaro and Harple good cars in the Cup Series to finish off the year good and get some wins and maybe make a run at the championship. For Nick Samon and Garrett Sydnor you guys are the future of this sport. I'm glad I took the chance on you guys to drive our race cars and I have no doubts you guys will make it big in the Cup level one day. We hope to take home the championship and gather more wins with you guys in HNS. With that I close with a big thank you to everyone along the way that's been with us and to our fans that's rooted us on all these years. We will do our best to go out on top.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

2017 - FUEL Brothers Racing will shut down after 2017 Empty Re: FUEL Brothers Racing will shut down after 2017

Post by CJ Racing May 9th 2017, 11:18 am

Dodd: "Wow... Well this is a surprise... Not quite sure how to feel about this..."

"I will say, I am thankful that I have been able to race against FBR on the track. Noah and Jacob Hart are two of the classiest drivers in the sport, and it was an honor to be able to race against them, even for a short time. I wish them the best of success in their future endeavors, and hopefully they can finish 2017 on a high note."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

2017 - FUEL Brothers Racing will shut down after 2017 Empty Re: FUEL Brothers Racing will shut down after 2017

Post by Mr.YAMP May 9th 2017, 11:12 pm

Jordan Davis: farewell to one of the great teams. Hopefully Fisher will get the help they need from this.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis May 10th 2017, 10:34 am

Kurtis: "That is something I did not expect at all honestly, their HNS program is solid, but a shame they have to shut down after this year. For Fisher Motorsports, this is going to help them dramatically."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 May 10th 2017, 5:29 pm

Fitzwater: " I'm in a loss of words when I heard this news break. Everyone was worried about my future for 2018 but this was absolutely shocking. I'll miss FBR one of the best teams that ever ran in the SCS
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL June 17th 2017, 4:08 pm

With this news, Fisher Motorsports will carry on FBR spirit and mix it with ours. Who knows what will come of this haha. I'm an interview with Fisher and Nevins, here is what they have to say.

JORDAN FISHER: When FBR made the call to Fisher Motorsports, it was kind of surprising, but when they stated why they called, it really shook the whole team and took us by surprise. This was finally a chance to make our team better in Ramian Fisher's image. I've raced with FBR for a few years and they are one of the most talented team out there. Maalik and I couldn't possibly thank them enough and we won't lamer their equipment go to waste.

MAALIK NEVINS: I was out with a few friends eating on a boat in a lake when Jordan called and told me the news. When he did I nearly chocked on the pizza I was eating. I thought he was joking at first and then I saw that FBR made the announcement and I couldn't believe it. This is probably the greatest opportunity for Fisher Motorsports since our brother Ramian was around still. I know he'll be proud of what our team may be able to do now. It kinda sucks I won't be driving next season but I can still be there to watch our team grow. And hey, who knows if Fisher can't drive for some reason i'd be glad to step back in a car. On another note FBR has always been a team FM look up to. They were very helpful and showed a lot of respect when our brother past along with many other teams. FM is looking forward to next season for sure.
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down