Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storyline as to why Season 22 ended

3 posters

Go down

season - Storyline as to why Season 22 ended Empty Storyline as to why Season 22 ended

Post by f1fan May 13th 2017, 3:16 pm

After the tragic Rockingham race, the next week a war broke out between the Xbalto Islands and Amaria after Xbalten jets dropped chemical gas on an Amarian military island about 25 miles off the coast of the Amarian capital of Port Skyline. The United States led by President Richard Baxter quickly intervened and began taking no prisoners as the United States invaded the Xbalto Islands. Due in part to the threat of international kidnapping, which the Xbalten government was prone to participate in, the 22nd season of the Orion Elite Series was cancelled. Making Kyle Collins the first ever champion to die before being awarded the trophy. After the Xbalten government was overthrown and Supreme overlord Cancelia was imprisoned in Guantanamo Bay. Kyle Collins 3 year old son was on sight to collect the trophy for his father in a tear-jerking awards ceremony. 

Due in part to the contract not being fulfilled with Orion Technologies, Orion has pulled out of the title sponsorship for Season 23.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

season - Storyline as to why Season 22 ended Empty Re: Storyline as to why Season 22 ended

Post by CJ Racing May 13th 2017, 3:48 pm

Dodd: *sniffles* "It... It was so emotional to see Collins's son go up there and receive that trophy... I will forever miss my good friend Kyle Collins, who helped me beome the driver I am today... It's time to take what he taught me, and be the very best that I can be!"
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

season - Storyline as to why Season 22 ended Empty Re: Storyline as to why Season 22 ended

Post by Persona40 May 13th 2017, 5:00 pm

Baxter: "Cancella... you're fired."
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down