Round 3 of Amaria @ The Port Skyline International Raceway

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 3 of Amaria @ The Port Skyline International Raceway - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ The Port Skyline International Raceway

Post by Rovenami on December 18th 2015, 12:34 am

Auricom Engineering Press Release:
Martini: 2nd "Excelente trabajo por parte de los ingenieros y el equipo. Pensar que hice el ridículo en Daytona." (Excellent job on the part of the engineers and the team. To think that I made a fool of myself at Daytona.)

Martinage: 18th "Well, at least I managed to score for Auricom...oh and sorry about what happened out there Brock, I overdrove the Gauntlet and there was little I could have done there."
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Round 3 of Amaria @ The Port Skyline International Raceway - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ The Port Skyline International Raceway

Post by Persona40 on December 18th 2015, 12:49 am

Rovenami wrote:
Auricom Engineering Press Release:
Martini: 2nd "Excelente trabajo por parte de los ingenieros y el equipo. Pensar que hice el ridículo en Daytona." (Excellent job on the part of the engineers and the team. To think that I made a fool of myself at Daytona.)

Martinage: 18th "Well, at least I managed to score for Auricom...oh and sorry about what happened out there Brock, I overdrove the Gauntlet and there was little I could have done there."

Brock: "It's all good." Wink
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on December 18th 2015, 11:41 pm

Michael: I am very proud of the effort of our team. Another fantastic points day down in the books. Happy Birthday Brock, hoping you will have a great rest of the season. Anyway everyone has underestimated me so far, I am here to contend. We stand tied 9th in pts and I think we're leading Rookie Points.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhoit on December 20th 2015, 10:54 pm

Wilhoit's Reject of the Race:
V12 Engines becoming ISIS Bombs
Goodyear tires are incapable of handling the Gauntlet
Wilhoit
Wilhoit
Engineer
Engineer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2