Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S1 Amazon Stadium Truck Series, Round 2 @The Springfield Mile

4 posters

Go down

Amazon - S1 Amazon Stadium Truck Series, Round 2 @The Springfield Mile Empty S1 Amazon Stadium Truck Series, Round 2 @The Springfield Mile

Post by CJ Racing June 5th 2017, 8:04 pm

Marty McGee: "Hello everyone, and welcome to the 2nd Round of the Amazon Stadium Truck Series race! We are here at the Illinois State Fairgrounds, also known as "The Springfield Mile", a 1 Mile Dirt Short Track located in Springfield, Illinois. After an exciting Round 1, where Kennedy Belle was able to pull off the victory, 23 other drivers are hungry to do the same. What happens next is anyone's guess!"

Teams to Watch at Springfield:
RoushSport Racing: Of course we have to start with the winning team from Round 1 While this track is obviously far different then Riverside, momentum is on their side, and that is hard to top.

JA Racing: Ahh, the Short Tracks, the place where JA Racing thrives... at least that's the plan anyways. This team has prepared their cars specifically for this type of track, and hopefully their hard work will pay off.

Jeffrey Finguy Inc.: While this team has shown more speed on the road courses so far throughout preseason the race at Riverside, this team is also considered to be one of the better handling teams in the series, so expect that to play a factor here on this slick 1 Mile oval.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Amazon - S1 Amazon Stadium Truck Series, Round 2 @The Springfield Mile Empty Re: S1 Amazon Stadium Truck Series, Round 2 @The Springfield Mile

Post by CJ Racing June 5th 2017, 8:07 pm

Results After Practice @Springfield
Results:
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Amazon - S1 Amazon Stadium Truck Series, Round 2 @The Springfield Mile Empty Re: S1 Amazon Stadium Truck Series, Round 2 @The Springfield Mile

Post by nhood53 June 5th 2017, 8:13 pm

I can already tell Kendall will be strong and a title contender. 7th and 19th.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 June 6th 2017, 4:24 am

Top 20 improving big time
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing June 6th 2017, 10:27 am

Results After Qualifying @Springfield

Results:
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 June 6th 2017, 10:36 am

2nd and 6th. Both drivers still looking strong on dirt.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing June 6th 2017, 7:56 pm

Results After Happy Hour @Springfield

Results:
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 June 6th 2017, 8:51 pm

We need to work on qualifying
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 June 6th 2017, 9:09 pm

11th and 16th in Quali
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 June 6th 2017, 10:18 pm

7th and 22nd. If we weren't on the outside on the start we may have had a chance.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 June 6th 2017, 10:27 pm

Melody: 9th I'll take
Fitzwater Sr: When can i catch a break for once
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing June 6th 2017, 10:45 pm

After a exciting Round 1 at Riverside Rally, where Kennedy Belle was able to pull of the Victory, it's now time to go short track dirt racing! Can Belle pull of an amazing back-to-back victory to start out the season, or will one of the other 23 hungry drivers get their name in Victory Lane? We are about to find out!

PENALTY:
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 June 6th 2017, 10:48 pm

-_-
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down