Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charles Sandfer breaks 76 race winless streak and earns Toyota's first win of the year!

2 posters

Go down

Race - Charles Sandfer breaks 76 race winless streak and earns Toyota's first win of the year! Empty Charles Sandfer breaks 76 race winless streak and earns Toyota's first win of the year!

Post by FUEL July 9th 2017, 6:23 pm

Charles Sandfer is a legendary driver of the series, 15+ wins to his name with a Daytona 500 and Indianapolis victory under his belt as crown jewel races in the series every driver wants to win. However, a lot of people in the garage has wondered if Sandfer still had it in him to get it done after being on such a long winless streak and getting let go from one of the top teams in the league. Sandfer hooked up with FUEL Brothers Racing to get back in victory lane however not a single toyota team had won all year until this weekend.

Charles Sandfer already a winless driver, going on his 77th race race since his last win in 2015. Sandfer grabbed the pole for Canadian Tire Motorsports Park, a track Sandfer won at in 2015. In wet conditions, Sandfer methodically kept his car on the track and eased his way around the track and led all of 26 laps ran. It had been a long wait for Charles Sandfer and Toyota also had a long winless streak. The manufacturer finally is back in victory lane and so is the old veteran.

Charles Sandfer jumped from 16th to 10th in the championship standings, 146 back to point leader D.J. Kurtis. This was Sandfer's 16th win of his career.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Race - Charles Sandfer breaks 76 race winless streak and earns Toyota's first win of the year! Empty Re: Charles Sandfer breaks 76 race winless streak and earns Toyota's first win of the year!

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 July 9th 2017, 7:22 pm

Thank you Charles for breaking the curse
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum