Round 22 of Indianapolis

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Round 22 of Indianapolis

Post by johnnyracer24 on July 30th 2017, 5:25 pm

That's disappointing. I've been a major disappointment at AFRT. Wrecking at Daytona and DNQing here at Indy. Sometimes I wonder...
johnnyracer24
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 on July 31st 2017, 12:27 pm

Just got flat out wrecked. This was the best car I have ever had at Indy and just got wrecked and came up and hit Rodriquez. I hate it for Matt because he has dealt with wrecking all year and was the reason why he lost his ride at HZG and finally had a great run going. I have talked to DJ and he did apologize. I have a ton of respect for DJ so I forgave him, but I'm not going to let him off easy. I'm not saying I'm going to wreck him for a win or just wreck him because I want to. What I'm saying is that if it comes down to me and him, push comes to shove and I know he would do the same if he had the chance. All to respect to DJ but I think we know were we are and what this season has come to and now we know it's going to come down to the end.
MrKyleBusch1
Race Winner
Race Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis on July 31st 2017, 12:38 pm

Kurtis: "We got a good finish today, but I'm rather upset at myself for the incident with Baskinger and Rodriguez earlier on in the race. My car pushed up and I hooked Baskinger. I understand their frustrations, because their team works so hard on their cars to be competitive and go for wins. I don't hold grudges for a reason, I just move on, but I won't expect Baskinger to race me as he did before, he'll be...more aggressive, but I won't blame him. Earning a championship is one thing, but avoiding conflicts is more important to me."

Season 13 Sony Cup Series Champion and Commentator for the Hardee's National Series

Owner of Kurtis Racing for the HNS (#14, #39), SCS, (#8, #4) and PWCOM (#8 and #7) and KR Subaru for ARCSOA (#19, #48).

DKurtis
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top