Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carson Scott will return to Turner Fenway Racing in 2018

2 posters

Go down

Carson Scott will return to Turner Fenway Racing in 2018 Empty Carson Scott will return to Turner Fenway Racing in 2018

Post by FUEL July 28th 2017, 3:14 pm

This was one many speculated on if Carson Scott would return as the driver for Turner Fenway Racing. He's had a rather solid year considering he broke his ribs in a crash at Chicagoland. Recovering has been tough as it seems Scott hasn't quite been as good as he once was. However Scott was a player on the final restart at Atlanta to take the win. Nonetheless, despite missing 6 races Carson Scott remains in the Top 35 in points beating some drivers that's started every race. In 15 starts this year he's earned 1 top 5 and 3 top 10s all of which came before his injury.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Carson Scott will return to Turner Fenway Racing in 2018 Empty Re: Carson Scott will return to Turner Fenway Racing in 2018

Post by JJRacer89 August 2nd 2017, 8:53 am

FUEL wrote:This was one many speculated on if Carson Scott would return as the driver for Turner Fenway Racing. He's had a rather solid year considering he broke his ribs in a crash at Chicagoland. Recovering has been tough as it seems Scott hasn't quite been as good as he once was. However Scott was a player on the final restart at Atlanta to take the win. Nonetheless, despite missing 6 races Carson Scott remains in the Top 35 in points beating some drivers that's started every race. In 15 starts this year he's earned 1 top 5 and 3 top 10s all of which came before his injury.
Carson's returning with Sunny D and Exide Batteries in a newly numbered #27 car. It's not like I allowed him to rise up through the HNS just to leave him high and dry. He definitely deserves another season to get himself some wins and contribute to the team in a good way.
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down