Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turner Fenway Racing team name will change in 2018

3 posters

Go down

Turner Fenway Racing team name will change in 2018 Empty Turner Fenway Racing team name will change in 2018

Post by FUEL July 31st 2017, 5:02 pm

After 3 years in the running for the Turner Fenway Racing team, they have decided to change the name of their organization for the following year. The team will be known as Turner Performance Racing in 2018.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Turner Fenway Racing team name will change in 2018 Empty Re: Turner Fenway Racing team name will change in 2018

Post by JJRacer89 July 31st 2017, 10:56 pm

Jesse Turner's comments on team's future name change:
"The decision was made in order for me to have more originality with owning my team, and not have it purely based on what Jack Roush left Jake and I with after season 18. Lately I've felt like I led the team under his likeness for too long, and now it's time to own up to my own desires and guide the team where we truly want it to go. Happy that the rest of the guys approved of the Turner Performance Racing name, I think it has a good ring to it! We'll carry on forward with the next couple of days of silly season announcements, as well as having a fresh, optimistic outlook on what 2018 has in store for us."
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Turner Fenway Racing team name will change in 2018 Empty Re: Turner Fenway Racing team name will change in 2018

Post by f1fan August 1st 2017, 8:52 am

Sean: I should be called, "Weregonnawinlolracing"
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down