Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martin Motorsports signs Chris Dodd to replace Jeff James in 2018

4 posters

Go down

2018 - Martin Motorsports signs Chris Dodd to replace Jeff James in 2018 Empty Martin Motorsports signs Chris Dodd to replace Jeff James in 2018

Post by FUEL August 1st 2017, 4:35 pm

In probably the silliest thing to happen this early in Silly Season, Martin Motorsports has signed on Chris Dodd to replace Jeff James and drive the #15 car in 2018! Jeff James has won 8 races for Martin Motorsports in the past 3 years for all his years in Martin Motorsports competing for wins and championships... Now with Jeff James stepping down Martin Motorsports took a leap of faith and picked up Chris Dodd to drive for them in 2018! Dodd is at a personal high in points this year sitting 36th in points and tying his best finish ever in history last race earning 12th... You would wonder why Martin Motorsports wanted Dodd as their driver?

Luke Martin said this, "I love giving new guys a chance. To see how excited they get to break through and have the chance to really show their worth. We like to build dynasties over here and give the guys a shot to become something great. We believe in Chris Dodd and what he's capable of so we will be behind him one hundred percent once 2018 comes around."
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

2018 - Martin Motorsports signs Chris Dodd to replace Jeff James in 2018 Empty Re: Martin Motorsports signs Chris Dodd to replace Jeff James in 2018

Post by CJ Racing August 1st 2017, 7:16 pm

Chris Dodd: "As I sit here today, watching and reading everything that has gone on today, I am humbled and honored to be in the position I am today. This has been one of the incredible times of my career, and is something that I will cherish with me forever.

Before I say anything else, I want to say thank you to the entire CM Racing team and everyone that works day in and day out to get us to the track every week. Without the dedication of every person on this team, I doubt I would be in the position where I am today. Each day has been a blessing for me as a driver; despite all the twists and turns, each day has been very special. I cannot wait to finish this 2017 season on a high note, and continue to work hard everyday to improve as an Owner, in whatever steps this team might take in the future.

And now, I want to thank Martin Motorsports and Luke Martin for giving me this incredible opportunity to drive the #15 in 2018... But I want to thank them for more then just for giving me opportunity to drive for them next season.

You see, even before the chance ever came up for me to drive the #15 next year, I was inspired by Martin in another way. Luke runs Martin Motorsports with such a passion and loves this series so much, and does his best to have every one of his drivers have that same level of passion and excitement. He inspired me to be a better driver and Owner, to have a passion and excitement for the SCS, and to be a bigger part of this great series, things that I will forever be thankful and grateful for.

And now I am here, ready, anxious, and so very excited for the next part of this amazing journey. I am very excited to have Dom Caps, Ryan Griffin, and Matt Rodriguez as teammates for next season, Nabisco, Tropicana, and Rain-X on board the #15 as my sponsors, and Luke Martin as the #Bossman. It will be a lot of pressure to fill the shoes of Jeff James, but I am excited to have the opportunity to bring victories and maybe one day even a Championship to Martin Motorsports."

Thank you all, and God Bless!"
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

2018 - Martin Motorsports signs Chris Dodd to replace Jeff James in 2018 Empty Re: Martin Motorsports signs Chris Dodd to replace Jeff James in 2018

Post by LukeMartin6 August 1st 2017, 8:53 pm

We are glad to welcome Chris Dodd to Martin Motorsports for the 2018 season. The decision was quite difficult because there were a lot of drivers who fit the mold we want. Dodd fit the mold perfectly. He is an enthusiastic guy with a big heart and a lot of love for the SCS. We wanted someone who is extremely active with the series, nearly talks about it every day with us and on the discord. We had many drivers apply but sadly there was only one spot available. And we chose Dodd. We found 2 other guys very fitting for the job as well and I helped them find good rides like they deserve. I also helped out a couple other guys who applied to get them in some good equipment. I believe that if you are active in the series and truly love it and enjoy watching it and talking about it and being involved, you deserve a decent if not good ride. I wish all involved drivers good luck in the 2018 season, especially the ones I helped out, you know who you are. Congrats Chris Dodd and welcome to the Martin Motorsports family. Where you truly feel like you're a part of the family.
LukeMartin6
LukeMartin6
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by JJRacer89 August 2nd 2017, 9:01 am

This was a good move for your team, Luke. Chris could very well be in the fight for a championship one of these years.
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down