Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2016 AutoZone Truck Series Trucks

+5
DKurtis
MrKyleCollins
CJ Racing
Rykia
RedViperGaming
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

series - 2016 AutoZone Truck Series Trucks - Page 3 Empty Re: 2016 AutoZone Truck Series Trucks

Post by RedViperGaming January 17th 2016, 4:12 pm

Same
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

series - 2016 AutoZone Truck Series Trucks - Page 3 Empty Re: 2016 AutoZone Truck Series Trucks

Post by MrKyleCollins January 17th 2016, 5:17 pm

Yea, I guess. I find the pitboxes pretty easy to get painted. Like, I could get all the pitboxes I need to make done in under an hour.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 18th 2016, 10:56 am

RedViperGaming wrote:BTW All Trucks Can Be Sent as .TGA Files. But make sure that you have some type of Crew Painted.

Seriously? How do I paint them? Like, is there a template or something?
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming January 18th 2016, 12:27 pm

I think...Collins is more better on the topic than me. Embarassed
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by XuticX January 18th 2016, 2:51 pm

CJ Racing wrote:
RedViperGaming wrote:BTW All Trucks Can Be Sent as .TGA Files. But make sure that you have some type of Crew Painted.

you can use the painting tool found in the game. it should sufice
XuticX
XuticX
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

http://xuticxcupseries.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 18th 2016, 3:01 pm

XuticX wrote:
CJ Racing wrote:

you can use the painting tool found in the game. it should sufice

And then would it save as .CAR or .TGA? (not that it really matters)
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair January 18th 2016, 3:41 pm

Collins taught me how to paint pitboxes.... It's fairly simple actually.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins January 23rd 2016, 8:47 pm

OK, I finished both of Cavy's #61 cars and I'm almost done Arvin Alonso's car.

CJ Racing, I hate making people feel rushed. But would you mind trying to finish another truck for your team?
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 23rd 2016, 9:35 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:OK, I finished both of Cavy's #61 cars and I'm almost done Arvin Alonso's car.

CJ Racing, I hate making people feel rushed. But would you mind trying to finish another truck for your team?

Well, I didn't actually say I was going to paint the other 2 cars on my team. The biggest issue I have is that I am not familiar with the #33 sponsors(the cartoon ones) and I won't paint the #88 truck(I won't paint alcoholic or cigarette schemes). So if I have to, I will attempt to paint the #33, but I would prefer not to if at all possible.

Saying that, if whoever owns DW Motorsports would like me to paint the #21 and/or #27, I could do those since I am more familiar with the schemes and the sponsors.

I also need to fix my Paintboxes on my 2 trucks that I have painted, but am not sure how. I am trying to on the NR2003 game itself like someone said, but it is not working out too well... Help would be appreciated in that area!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair January 28th 2016, 6:09 pm

CJ Racing wrote:
MrKyleCollins wrote:OK, I finished both of Cavy's #61 cars and I'm almost done Arvin Alonso's car.

Well, I didn't actually say I was going to paint the other 2 cars on my team. The biggest issue I have is that I am not familiar with the #33 sponsors(the cartoon ones) and I won't paint the #88 truck(I won't paint alcoholic or cigarette schemes). So if I have to, I will attempt to paint the #33, but I would prefer not to if at all possible.

Saying that, if whoever owns DW Motorsports would like me to paint the #21 and/or #27, I could do those since I am more familiar with the schemes and the sponsors.

I also need to fix my Paintboxes on my 2 trucks that I have painted, but am not sure how. I am trying to on the NR2003 game itself like someone said, but it is not working out too well... Help would be appreciated in that area!
CJ, there's nothing wrong with painting alcholic trucks. In my opinion, I think you should paint your teams trucks so they have the same painting styles. I mean, if you paint 3 and Collins for example paints 1 that one car would just look out of place.

Well... That and if we had more painters painting more cars this series could be starter way sooner then it will with just Collins, you, possibly DJ and Ike.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 28th 2016, 6:36 pm

McBlair wrote:
CJ Racing wrote:

CJ, there's nothing wrong with painting alcholic trucks. In my opinion, I think you should paint your teams trucks so they have the same painting styles. I mean, if you paint 3 and Collins for example paints 1 that one car would just look out of place.

Well... That and if we had more painters painting more cars this series could be starter way sooner then it will with just Collins, you, possibly DJ and Ike.

Look, I don't want to make this a big deal, but for personal reasons I cannot paint a car that has any alcoholic products on it, I am sorry. Plus, I already mentioned that I would be willing to paint almost any of the other trucks if they(the owner of the team) wanted me to, so I can still help.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair January 28th 2016, 7:10 pm

CJ Racing wrote:
McBlair wrote:
CJ Racing wrote:

Look, I don't want to make this a big deal, but for personal reasons I cannot paint a car that has any alcoholic products on it, I am sorry. Plus, I already mentioned that I would be willing to paint almost any of the other trucks if they(the owner of the team) wanted me to, so I can still help.
I'm not trying to make this a big deal as well, cause you're a cool guy, good painter, and I respect that.
I'm just curious on what personal reasons you have that doesn't allow you to paint alcohol related trucks. If you don't want to share, you don't have too. I don't want you to feel like I'm putting a gun to your head over this.

(Btw, I do know why you wouldn't want to paint cigarette related trucks. I'd refuse as well!)
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins January 28th 2016, 7:26 pm

Chris, I'd be willing to paint Pericles truck for you. And once I design the truck and put all the sponsors on it I can send the .psd file to you so you can add some of your signature touches like the orange cone and you can also put Pericles name on the nameplate since you use a different font then I do for that. K?
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming January 28th 2016, 8:01 pm

Yay! Painters United! Very Happy Although Kurtis hasn't updated on the progress. of the paints! Refer to the OP to Make Sure your choosing paints that aren't already taken!
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 28th 2016, 8:26 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:Chris, I'd be willing to paint Pericles truck for you. And once I design the truck and put all the sponsors on it I can send the .psd file to you so you can add some of your signature touches like the orange cone and you can also put Pericles name on the nameplate since you use a different font then I do for that. K?

Deal! Thank you!

And I have decided to go ahead and and paint the #22 Target Ford(Kellie Allen). Smile Smile Smile
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins January 29th 2016, 7:44 pm

Okay, this week I'll finish...
#41 - Comaski (Starbucks)
#41 - Comaski (PeptoBismol)
#35 - Kearney
#91 - Lightning
#88 - Pericles
-Both Acceleration Nation Trucks

Then I'll choose more trucks to paint!
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming January 29th 2016, 10:26 pm

Wow..Taking the Main Workload, I owe you forever Collins!
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins January 31st 2016, 11:39 am

So, I finished almost every truck I said I was going to have done this weekend.
I'll finish up the #35 tonight and the #88 on Monday or Tuesday.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing February 2nd 2016, 12:40 am

The #22 Target Ford(Kellie Allen) is finished, I will post pics(hopefully) tomorrow.

However...

I need some help... I have absolutely no idea how to paint the pitboxes, I tried in-game like someone mentioned before, but I just can't figure it out. If someone could help me out with that, it would be greatly appreciated!

I might consider painting another truck, but I have some other things I have to do(both with painting and IRL), so I'll let you know if/when I choose to paint another truck.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing February 2nd 2016, 11:47 am

McBlair wrote:
CJ Racing wrote:
McBlair wrote:
CJ Racing wrote:

I'm not trying to make this a big deal as well, cause you're a cool guy, good painter, and I respect that.
I'm just curious on what personal reasons you have that doesn't allow you to paint alcohol related trucks. If you don't want to share, you don't have too. I don't want you to feel like I'm putting a gun to your head over this.

(Btw, I do know why you wouldn't want to paint cigarette related trucks. I'd refuse as well!)

I just realized after 5 days that you asked me this McBlair, I didn't even see this...

The biggest reason I don't paint alcoholic(or cigarette/tobacco) sponsors is because I have seen what it does in my family's life, as well as with people that we know that we considered to be close friends. My parents were divorced for 9 months because of it(Thanks be to God that He brought them back together!! Smile My Grandmother(Mom's side) is only 65 and she already has alzheimer's and several other health issues, and my Grandfather(Dad's side) has been a drunk almost his whole life, and both of them, mainly because of their addictions to alcohol(and smoking), are divorced and have no control over their life. We have also lived in some rather dangerous places, and there have been times where my family has (with the help of God) saved people from committing suicide, part of which was caused by being in deep depression and resorting to alcohol...

So that is why I cannot to it. Thank you so much McBlair for asking, sorry I didn't see it earlier.

Last edited by CJ Racing on February 2nd 2016, 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing February 2nd 2016, 12:02 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, here is the #22 Target Ford driven by Kellie Allen!

Kellie Allen
Spoiler:
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming February 2nd 2016, 6:34 pm

GG Mate!
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing February 2nd 2016, 6:57 pm

RedViperGaming wrote:GG Mate!

Smile Thanks man! Only issue is, I cannot figure out how to paint these pixboxes so that they look even mediocre, so I am going to need help with that. I am going to try one more time tonight, but if not can someone please help me with it?
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming February 2nd 2016, 7:56 pm

All You really need to do is just put the number on it, Don't do anything fancy.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing February 2nd 2016, 8:43 pm

Oh really?! Well in that case... Smile
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next