Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen Pollard III will drive for Red Stallion Racing in 2018

2 posters

Go down

Stephen Pollard III will drive for Red Stallion Racing in 2018 Empty Stephen Pollard III will drive for Red Stallion Racing in 2018

Post by FUEL August 10th 2017, 1:31 am

Stephen Pollard III has had a couple of good runs as of late since merging with CM Racing in the #33 car. Pollard III battled for the lead momentarily at Cleveland and qualified on the outside of the front row for the first time since Season 8 at Watkins Glen. Red Stallion Racing and Blue Flare Motorsports look to be on the verge to team up during the off season in the engine department to form a similar alliance that Allen Family Racing Team and Finguy-Psytomi Motorsports have formed for this year.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Stephen Pollard III will drive for Red Stallion Racing in 2018 Empty Re: Stephen Pollard III will drive for Red Stallion Racing in 2018

Post by CJ Racing August 10th 2017, 1:49 am

CJ Racing: "We want to thank RSR for giving SP3 a chance next season. He has been a huge help to our team since he joined us this season. We wish him and RSR the best of success in 2018, and will be cheering him on as he finishes out his career."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down