Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1, Round 7: HaNegev

5 posters

Go down

SEASON - Season 1, Round 7: HaNegev Empty Season 1, Round 7: HaNegev

Post by CJ Racing August 16th 2017, 1:27 pm

Round 7: Round of Israel @ HaNegev International Circuit

Simon Fairchild: "Hello everyone and welcome to the HaNegev International Circuit, a 4.12 Mile Road Course located in Israel.

We are at the mid-way point of this International Road Coure stretch, and with only 3 races left before the Irish Hills 400, we are beginning to see the true contenders separate themselves from the pack.

Here are some of the big questions as we get ready to go racing here in Israel!"

"The Champ Has Returned": Can Sebastian Maynard defend his title?
After a rough start to the season for the Longfellow & Whitehouse Racing team, they have seemed to hit their stride over the last 4 races, with both Maynard and Anderson finishing inside the Top 10 in 3 of the last 4 races. Maynard has especially been making a climb, with finished of 7th, 8th, 3rd, and of course his win at CCIR, bringing him up to 5th in points, just 71 points back. It may have taken a few races, but LFR sure seems to have found their stride. The real question is; Now that they are back in the Championship fight, can they keep it up?

"SkyTech's Civil War": Is a rivalry brewing in the SkyTech Racing camp?
After a very slow start to the season for the SkyTech Racing team, it looked like they were finally starting to hit their stride, with Lucia Delacroix finishing 2nd in the 2 races prior, and them starting 3rd and 4th with a chance at victory at Karjala. But that was all outdone when Erzhan Zhumabekov got into his teammate, wrecking himself out and costing Delacroix another Top 5 run. At first, it seemed like it was just a racing incident, but things seem to have changed at CCIR, where Zhumabekov battled extremely hard with Delacroix for 2nd, and possibly cost her any chance of battling for the win. Could this the the beginning of something more between these two teammates?

"He's Human After All": After another struggling race, is Arthur Löwenherz beginning to fade?
After one of the most impressive starts to a racing season in recent memory, where Arthur Löwenherz won 2 of the first 3 races(and finished 3rd in the other), these last 3 races haven't been nearly as kind. While he finished 5th at Karjala, he wasn't nearly as impressive as in his other 3 Top 5 runs, and his 16th at RockinghamUK and his 18th at CCIR is pointing towards a start of a fade for this #5 Vanquish Tech team. But he's still leading the points, and one strong race could be all it takes for him to end his slide.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

SEASON - Season 1, Round 7: HaNegev Empty Re: Season 1, Round 7: HaNegev

Post by johnnyracer24 August 16th 2017, 3:54 pm

Vogel: Looking to start to turn things around. We just need to keep pushing. Our drivers are great and the team is perfect. We'll turn things around.

Johann Arndt: We need to figure stuff out. The change in cars from last season to now really hurt me. Perhaps I need a complete change in scenery.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing August 17th 2017, 9:12 am

OOC: Round 7 of PWCOM, at the HaNegev International Circuit, will be coming out today! I don't think I will have the chance to post qualifying on the forum, but I cover the starting lineup at the beginning of the race video. Let's get ready to go racing!

Also, as an FYI, I(CJ Racing) will be commentating this race! So if you want to be notified when the race comes out, you can subscribe to my YT channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMnESmbP_J-n1ekjjZFaWw
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing August 17th 2017, 5:16 pm

And Round 7 at HaNegev is green!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 August 17th 2017, 5:55 pm

19th

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 August 17th 2017, 6:23 pm

Everything seems to be falling apart.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 August 17th 2017, 7:39 pm

Cicarelli: 5th place will take
Fitzy Sr: 15th decent. Ready to race on home turf as well as my home track
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 August 18th 2017, 2:49 pm

Arthur: "We stayed in their for the longest time. We're back to form. That points lead grows bigger. But I'm happy just to be racing this well."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down