Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeffery Lynn will drive for Allen Family Racing Team in 2018

4 posters

Go down

2018 - Jeffery Lynn will drive for Allen Family Racing Team in 2018 Empty Jeffery Lynn will drive for Allen Family Racing Team in 2018

Post by FUEL August 19th 2017, 5:11 pm

Jeffery Lynn has been our biggest free agent for Silly Season it seems. Jeffery Lynn is around 100 back in the championship and still realistically not completely eliminated from being a title contender this year. Jeffery Lynn is the ONLY driver on the market in Silly Season to have won in the Cup Series this year.

Jeffery Lynn has 1 win, 8 top 5s, and 11 top 10s in 24 races so far. 

Lynn has finished in the Top 10 in nearly half the races he's ran in this year. He's also 7th in the championship standings, 2nd highest of the Mace Enterprises drivers.

With Mace Enterprises releasing Jeffery Lynn after this year, Jeffery Lynn was really disappointed and upset and made the comment in saying 'he's gave them a win and is running really well but wasn't good enough for them'

Jeffery Lynn has said he wants to go somewhere a team will invest in him to try and give him their very best and try and be their lead driver for their team. Many has said they thought Lynn would return to HorizonGroup but Jeffery Lynn has recently announced that he will be the driver of the #44 Hotwheels Dodge in 2018 racing for Allen Family Racing Team.

Jeffery Lynn said, "I think this is a really good option. I wanted to sign with someone that truly believed in me and will give me their best. This team believes in me and really wants me to drive their cars because they believe I can win them races and that's the kind of attitude I want from a race team. I believe me and Ryan Acosta on the same team for next year could be a great pair. Ryan has done a great job for that team and that team just needs an extra boost to really leap into the team they need to be. I am confident that me and Acosta together can do great things for this team and we are going to be a force to be reckon with. We are bound to make some noise for next year and I'm excited about the opportunity."
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

2018 - Jeffery Lynn will drive for Allen Family Racing Team in 2018 Empty Re: Jeffery Lynn will drive for Allen Family Racing Team in 2018

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 August 19th 2017, 5:52 pm

Great hire
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

2018 - Jeffery Lynn will drive for Allen Family Racing Team in 2018 Empty Re: Jeffery Lynn will drive for Allen Family Racing Team in 2018

Post by AAllen22 August 20th 2017, 8:48 pm

Andreas: "In my few years as a team owner, this has to be one of my favorite moments. I and all of us in the AFRT organization are honored to get to work with Jeffery Lynn for next year. We hope that his presence can help our team to get to that next level, and with him and Ryan, the future is bright."

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by JJRacer89 August 25th 2017, 9:03 pm

He won a Daytona 500 pole a couple years ago with the same team
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down