Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Stallion Racing Thread - RSR

2 posters

Go down

Red Stallion Racing Thread - RSR Empty Red Stallion Racing Thread - RSR

Post by RedViperGaming November 7th 2015, 1:26 pm

Team Founder: Ana Pericles - (2012 - 2014)
Team Owner: Mike Mart Jr.(2017 - )
Team Owner 2016:
Team Owner 2014:

Team Manufacture:
Chevy - (2016)
Toyota - (2017 - )
Past SCS Line Ups:
Past HNS Line-Ups:

2018 - SCS Driver Line-Up
#32 Stephen Pollard III: Miller Lite, Wells Fargo

2018 - HNS Driver Line-Up
#62 - Samet Ozkan: WinField
#81 - Elisheva Stolarz: Harvey's
#82 - Jonathan Wong: Asin, Jegs

Last edited by RedViperGaming on May 20th 2018, 3:37 pm; edited 14 times in total
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Red Stallion Racing Thread - RSR Empty Re: Red Stallion Racing Thread - RSR

Post by RedViperGaming January 30th 2016, 6:53 pm

RSR Drops Jackson, Picks Up White
Although some could see this coming, RSR has dropped Jackson Williams and has claimed veteran Micheal White. "It will be interesting to see how this line up runs this season, I hope Collins can run for us very well, as I'm expecting the same out of White."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming February 11th 2016, 8:29 pm

RSR Fails to Qualify for 500
The New team failed to qualify for the opening of the 2016 season. Although however, some crewmen of the #32 say they were caught off guard. "We weren't fully prepared for speedweeks, we had to hustle the equipment and the set ups we wanted weren't perfected in time." Stated Tire Changer Sylus Red. "It was a surprise we were getting on track early, but it really isn't a excuse, we had some time to figure the set ups and we just weren't quick enough." Pericles stated. The team will head to the next track to try and qualify for their first race.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming February 20th 2016, 7:27 pm

White Grabs Top 15 At Vegas
Micheal White had a great showing tonight in Las Vegas, showing that he can be a contender for the win. "I see him making the rest of the races of the season from this point. and I expect nothing less." Pericles comments on White.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming July 7th 2016, 6:07 pm

Red Stallion Racing Confirmed For 2017
The Team Has Confirmed they will be coming back for the 2017 Season.
After a Disappointing Season, The Team is Looking to Change it's Numbers,
Possibly Even Go to a 3 Car Fleet. Although It is very likely that they won't. What Is also Confirmed is That RSR Is Switching to Toyota! Possibly a Partnership with BFM? That is all on the 2017 Campaign Of RSR For Now.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming August 4th 2016, 12:44 pm

Turmoil Brewing In RSR, Owner is Undecided as Pericles Steps Down
Nick Pericles hasn't had the best of seasons being an Owner & A Full Time Driver. Which is why he is stepping down from the lead role In Red Stallion Racing. " I Can't be focusing on two things that hold different perspectives with such strain. My Performance with BFM Is the Result of my over-night strategizing with RSR Development and Staff. That's why I'm Assigning the Role to Mike Mart Jr., He is actually very Young but I Trust him that his father Mike Mart Sr. Has taught him everything to know."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming August 4th 2016, 12:48 pm

Reddi Whip To Move Sponsorship to #32
With the Driver still unknown yet, Reddi Whip Is Moving to the #32 for the 2017 Season. Could this mean that Micheal White will return for another season with RSR? Or Is Collins Assuming The Sponsorship That White leaves behind?
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming August 10th 2016, 10:49 pm

Sony Cup Series RSR 2017 Final Lineup Revealed:

#32 Treck Tauger: Miller Lite/FireHouse Subs/Wells Fargo/Reddi Whip?

Mart Jr: With great honor and happiness, The team is proud to announce that Treck Tauger will have his final season with Red Stallion Racing. Piloting the #32, With the Sponsors Miller Lite, FireHouse Subs, and Wells Fargo, Will Be the Retiring Treck Tauger. Me & Freeman have Personally Talked about him and seeing that he is still a great driver, have come to terms to talk to Treck and Work out a Deal. I'm also Proud to say that The Home Grown FireHouse Subs and The California Wells Fargo are Joining us! Freeman Had Close Ties with FireHouse Subs and Referred them to me. So for that I'm thankful. Also Reddi Whip May or May not be returning with us, But it is up to Michael White to Either take the sponsorship with him or leave it with the team.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming October 7th 2016, 11:59 am

OOC: I know I didn't post it when my line-up was completed. Sue me. Also Updated the Original Post.

Hardee's National Series RSR 2017 Official Lineup:

#42 Haruka Takita: (Rockyridge Custom Trucks)
#82 Emma White: (No Fear Energy)

Mart Jr: This new 2017 season will be great again, I believe in our two drivers that we can pull some good wins.
Piloting the #42, Sponsored by Rockyridge Custom Trucks, will be rookie newcomer Haruka Takita. Hoping she can achieve what Max Titan has been doing all season long in 2016. We have high hopes for her, and without a doubt give it a few seasons and she will be up in the SCS!
Piloting the #82, sponsored by No Fear Energy, will be seasoned driver Emma White! White has had some struggles through this 2016 season, but with No Fear on board and a Veteran presence to help fellow drive Takita; this line-up will be one to look out for.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming October 15th 2016, 1:41 pm

RSR Finishing Results @ Fontana:

25th - Micheal White
DNQ - Scott Roush

Mart Jr: "Super happy that I could see what Roush could do, although he didn't qualify. He looks more comfortable every day that we run laps. I have a feeling that Roush will do great here in RSR. White, again makes the race but doesn't do anything too wild. Just ran the laps & came home with a solid finish."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming November 23rd 2016, 10:53 am

RSR SCS Season Review:

Mart Jr. " Our season was..you could say dismal. We didn't preform like we expected but we did come out with a couple of great races and moments of shine. We are a developing team and it was unwise to go straight to two cars with competition like this. Which was why we made that decision to shrink from two to one. Hopefully Tauger and the #32 Team are gonna pull out some really good races for us next season."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs November 23rd 2016, 1:11 pm

Roush to Mart: Nice attempting a race with you, it was fun working with you all, might be back there sometime. Depends where my career goes
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming December 30th 2016, 5:42 pm

Red Stallion Racing Gains Reese's Sponsorship in the Cup Series.

RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming January 21st 2017, 1:13 pm

Gatorade Twin 125s
Duel 1 - 16th For Tauger.
With a heavy heart we are sad to see Tauger not make the race even when he had a really high shot at it. Treck was beat out by Haddix, a rookie, and is not going to be able to rely on speed or owners points.

RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming July 16th 2017, 6:48 pm

OOC: Been a while since I've used this Thread. Gonna be more active from this point on though.

Mart: "After a miracle run in Canada, this is the result we get...wrecked out by a driver that cut the curb. Tauger has done all he possibly could do for this team and we are proud of him for bringing in the #32's First top ten of the season. Although, now we look to aim midpack for developmental reasons. Didn't really get off running @ Kansas but that's alright. We always have the next race to improve on the car's qualifying."

Kansas Race Result - Red Stallion Racing
#32 - Treck Tauger (42nd: Wrecked)
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming September 16th 2017, 1:59 pm

Mart Jr: "Really happy with how the RSR Brigade preformed today. They've always had a good run going but get messed up by either a mistake they might have made or just a huge wreck they couldn't escape. Other times it may be mechanical issues. But I'm really proud of them finishing this race, Emma almost had a top 5, Lydia on the edge of a top 10. Really solid race for the team."

Hardee's Texas Race Results [Race 19]:
#82 - Emma White (6th)
#42 - Lydia Rodgers (13th)
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming December 24th 2017, 9:52 am

Red Stallion Racing Looks to move forward in 2018

The team going into its 3rd year in the Sony Cup Series is looking to move forward even further after a dismal 2017 Season. Abiet it was a retiring veteran to pilot the #32 Toyota, the car performance was terrible by itself.  The talent of Tauger was the only reason why the team was able to qualify for races. The team hopes that the new alliance with Front-running teams of the toyota brigade [BFM & Hero M] will boost performance along with benefit all 3 teams in the long run. Over the Silly Season, Red Stallion acquired a very talented
driver. That being Stehpen Pollard III; widely known as SP3. The team hopes to expand in 2019 or 2020 depending on this upcoming 2018 season. Expectations are rising for RSR. Hopefully this will be a sucessful season!

Red Stallion Racing: Toyota
#32 Stephen Pollard III: Miller Lite, Wells Fargo
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming March 25th 2018, 3:34 pm

Rough Start to 2018 For Red Stallion

Red Stallion has had a tough start to the 2018 Season. Missing the first 2 Races of the season, as well as just missing out in Qualifying for California. The struggle to find speed has been a tedious task for the brigade.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming May 20th 2018, 3:55 pm

HNS

Round 6 @ Road America

Road America was full of intense close quarter battles throughout the field as RSR drivers competed to finish above mid field. Ozkan's car led the charge this week and finished P19. Not so well for a driver that is 3rd in points after Round 5. Johnathan Wong had an off day, just around mid field and finishing right outside the top 20, in P21.  The #81 of Elisheva Stolarz was hanging around the same area that of his teammates, Wong and Ozkan, although, faced troubles in the race and ended up finishing a Lap down in P34. Overall an under par day for the RSR HNS Brigade.

19th - #62 Samet Ozkan
21st - #82 Johnathan Wong
34th - #81 Elisheva Stolarz

Sony Cup Series

Round 10 of Richmond

Nothing much to note on this side of the sector... RSR's SP3 Hasn't qualified for this week's race. Team manger Mart Jr. Is loosing patience with the performance of the Car & how terribly slow it has been since the partnership.
" This is a disappointment, we know it isn't the driver, SP3 has wonderful skills and a great deal of talent. Our engines haven't been tuned up to how they should be. Sooner or later, we will figure it out... if not.. expect an executive decision at the end of the season." - Mart Jr.

DNQ - #32 Stephen Pollard III

OOC: I will be doing these updates every week from now on! *Cough*
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming June 25th 2018, 9:38 pm

HNS

Round 10 @ Myrtle Beach

Myrtle Beach was a competitive a tight race. Soon enough 1 caution turned into the catalyst for multiple cautions. The RSR Crew was not able to keep up to pace with the leaders. Dodging wrecks and even being involved in one. [#61 BBJ]. All RSR Drivers ended up a lap down, Johnathan Wong leading the way in P22, Samet Ozkan in P25, Elisheva Stolarz in P29, and Bradley Bishop Jr. in P31. Yet another Under Par week for the Red Stallion Crew.

22nd - #82 Johnathan Wong
25th - #62 Samet Ozkan
29th - #81 Elisheva Stolarz
31st - #61 Bradley Bishop Jr.

Sony Cup Series

This weekend at Kansas was chaotic. Controversial finish and wrecks all included. The lone RSR Car, driven by Stephen Pollard III qualified. Not only surviving the big wreck including half the field; but running up as high as P8! Pollard would finish P14, giving RSR their first Top 15 of the season.

14th - #32 Stephen Pollard III
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming July 30th 2018, 2:45 pm

Red Stallion Racing Confirms Contract With Gardner

After what is looking like a pretty decent season so far for Red Stallion. The team has found building interest in Jonny Gardner. Although he hasn't been upsurging, Gardner has experience and could help the RSR SCS program. Miller Lite is Confirmed for the #32 Toyota at the moment. Gardner and the team are trying to get a contract with Discount Tire.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum