Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nurburgring- Sudden Death for 27, Hope Left for 16.

2 posters

Go down

Nurburgring- Sudden Death for 27, Hope Left for 16. Empty Nurburgring- Sudden Death for 27, Hope Left for 16.

Post by nhood53 September 1st 2017, 5:18 pm

Welcome to Nurburgring!
As the time closes up to now only 3 days remain to decide who is in the playoffs and who is not. We have 14 drivers in on behalf of a win in the first 25 races. Those include:
Jarvi Lethinen
Heather Stucolé
Tommy Roberts (Emmanuel)
Scott Roush
Aidan Shepherd
Jay Jianoran
Eli Bright
Christian Merrick Jr.
Nathan Hood
Luca Icks
Charles Sandfer
Deb Bunnell
Brenna Carmichael
Benoit Lothaire-Irvine

As only one new winner can be had before the playoffs begin, this locks Lexi McFarland into the Top 16, as Jake Moss could only tie her. If no new winner is found at Nurburgring both McFarland and Moss would be locked in. Other drivers, such as Season 7 Chasers Lafter Stucolé, Tripontakio Vernio, and Zachary Fitzwater would have to rely on a win. Some drivers are ineligible, such as the Klever-Haas racing team and TGD's 43.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Nurburgring- Sudden Death for 27, Hope Left for 16. Empty Re: Nurburgring- Sudden Death for 27, Hope Left for 16.

Post by nhood53 September 1st 2017, 8:24 pm

Ride Buyout for Nurburgring
There is a potential rumor in the paddock that Rob Mooney wants to run the Nurburgring race in the 61. Rob currently has one win and is one point outside the cut-off for the championship 16 (quite impressive for a part time driver!) and has an aim on getting into the top 10 and earning that extra point leaving Nurburgring. If this happens, only one spot will be open for a non winner to make the Chase, unless a new winner takes the win at Nurburgring in which case the Playoff grid is filled with just winners. Still not sure on if this deal is going down, as Vernio, the 61 driver, is currently winless and in a position to tie Moss in points and make the playoffs.

Edit: Mooney is running the race for a personal team. The challenge level is very high for this rookie, but it will give his team a boost in the future if things fall his way.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Nurburgring- Sudden Death for 27, Hope Left for 16. Empty Re: Nurburgring- Sudden Death for 27, Hope Left for 16.

Post by nhood53 September 4th 2017, 9:46 am

Practice 1 Results

Notes:
The Money Motorsports car is looking extremely slow. Mooney will need to pick up the pace to make the main event even.

Kevin Anderson is one of the fastest cars out there for the WestFall team. He has no opportunity to make the Chase based on his and Tommy Turbo's combined points.

It appears as if Vernio may jump over Moss in the points standings and make the playoffs based on his practice speed.

Eli Bright was fastest in practice, and he already has a win this season. This, compared to last year, is a very hectic situation for all the drivers because we have a spot still available on points, and possibly 2 if the former winners win again or if the WestFalls and Klever Haas guys take Nurburgring.

Rob Mooney had everyone concerned about making it into the Chase with the Money car. It doesn't appear to be much of a chance for Mooney though.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 September 4th 2017, 3:26 pm

Results and Chase Grid
1. Aidan Shepherd
2. Gideon Giegers
3. Jose Stic
4. Sally Hunter
5. Zachary Fitzwater
6. Eli Bright
7. Tagahari Nawasaki
8. Kevin Anderson
9. Vince Freeze
10. Tripontakio Vernio

Chase Grid:
Lethinen, Stucole, Roush, Shepherd, Jianoran, Moss, Roberts, E. Bright, Merrick Jr., Hood, Icks, Vernio, Sandfer, D. Bunnell, Carmichael, Lothaire Irvine, Rehall

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by rmoons24 September 5th 2017, 4:53 pm

Unfortunate Mooney missed the chase but the entire Money Motorsports team is proud of him for even having a shot to make it.

rmoons24
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum