Racers Digest: 2015 Sony Cup Series Awards

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Racers Digest: 2015 Sony Cup Series Awards

Post by McBlair on December 28th 2015, 5:44 pm

Well, Racers Digest has been a huge part of the last part of the 2015 season. Now how can this company celebrate the great year? Having their first annual award show! The categories are the following...

Best Team of The Year: (Which team performed the best?)
Best Driver of The Year: (Which driver performed the best?)
Best Race of The Year: (Which race left you jumping out of your seat in excitement?)
Best Crash of The Year: (... The name is quite explanatory itself ...)
Breakout Driver of The Year: (Which rookie came out of nowhere and did extraordinary?)
Biggest Anxiety Moment: (When your heart started beating more and you felt a little nervous...)
Biggest Upset of The Year: (What moment had you saying, "OMG, did that just happen?")
Surprise Moment of The Year: (What moment surprised you? Technically this isn't the same as upset of the year)
Rivalry of The Year: (What rivalry had you most interested?)
LOL Moment of The Year: (What made you laugh a little?)
Favourite Racers Digest Article: (I want to know what you guys want more of so... Yea)
Let-Down Driver of The Year: (Never had a very good season)
Let-Down Team of The Year: (Same as above but w/ teams instead)
Let-Down Race of The Year: (Left you bored out of your mind, might've skipped a few parts)

OCC: Don't know if Noah was gonna do this or not, but this is my version of the SCS awards! I wasn't going to add bad awards, but I feel like they should be added because. So the bottom 3 are considered the bad awards!
avatar
McBlair
Champion
Champion

Posts : 505
Join date : 2015-11-08
Age : 21
Location : Why should I tell you??? Stalkers much...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racers Digest: 2015 Sony Cup Series Awards

Post by McBlair on December 28th 2015, 5:51 pm

Best Team of The Year: Coorweiser Racing
Best Driver of The Year: Jeff James
Best Race of The Year: Washington DC
Best Crash of The Year: Indy 500 when James took out almost the entire field...
Breakout Driver of The Year: Rick Shultz
Biggest Anxiety Moment: Baskinger wrecking Mace at DC and getting wrecked right after.
Biggest Upset of The Year: Steven Jenkins wins
Surprise Moment of The Year: Nick Pericles getting sacked from Coorweiser
Rivalry of The Year: Nick Pericles vs. Luke Martin (I did see that as somewhat of a rivalry)
LOL Moment of The Year: When Jeff James managed to take out the almost the entire field
Favourite Racers Digest Article: I liked the "drivers to retire after 2016" one
Let-Down Driver of The Year: Stephen Pollard III
Let-Down Team of The Year: SUMS (Sorry Shelly...)
Let-Down Race of The Year: Homestead
avatar
McBlair
Champion
Champion

Posts : 505
Join date : 2015-11-08
Age : 21
Location : Why should I tell you??? Stalkers much...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racers Digest: 2015 Sony Cup Series Awards

Post by MrKyleBusch1 on December 28th 2015, 8:35 pm

Anxiety? My car was tight, you call that anxiety? Something is wrong with your head bro because you weren't me
avatar
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 402
Join date : 2015-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racers Digest: 2015 Sony Cup Series Awards

Post by RedViperGaming on December 28th 2015, 8:53 pm

Best Team of The Year: Turner - Fenway
Best Driver of The Year: Jessie Turner - HE IS DA CHAMMMMPION!
Best Race of The Year: I;d Say somewhere around the likes of Anything But D.C..I Wrecked out So Quickly..
Best Crash of The Year: Indy xD
Breakout Driver of The Year: In My Opinion, None Stood out as Much as they Should have.
Biggest Anxiety Moment: I have a Blank..Oh! Maybe When I came in Second Place at some track that I should know but I don't.
Biggest Upset of The Year: My Win At uhhh What Track was it? Did I even Win This Season?!
Surprise Moment of The Year: Baskinger Unintentionally Wrecked Mace.
Rivalry of The Year: Me V.s Coorwiser - A.k.a Luke The Motha Fuking Martin
LOL Moment of The Year: The Fact that Coorwiser Replaced Me with A Rookie With No Talents.
Favourite Racers Digest Article: 2016 Drivers to Retire.
Let-Down Driver of The Year: Aron Taylor - IK I'M FUCKING SALTY.
Let-Down Team of The Year: ...IDK, Baskinger Some Help?
Let-Down Race of The Year: Idk..

_________________
--------------------------------
"A Perfect World is Never Perfect only filled with lies."

Nick Pericles
Owner & Runner of The VCS
Owner of Red Stallion Racing
Sony Cup Driver of Hero Motorsports - #13
AES Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports - #81
S21 AES Champion - SilverSpeed #83
SCS Wins: 3 - Latest : 2015  Round 29 Of New York
AES Wins: 2
avatar
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1466
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 15
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racers Digest: 2015 Sony Cup Series Awards

Post by McBlair on December 29th 2015, 7:59 am

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:Anxiety? My car was tight, you call that anxiety? Something is wrong with your head bro because you weren't me
No, I never said you had anxiety. I did, although anxiety probably isn't the word. It's more like nervous, not anxiety... And no, there's nothing wrong in my head. But I was cheering for the underdog Baskinger so when he accidentally took out Mace I was nervous wondering if my vote would win. Then my heart sank a little when he got wrecked after... So that's the part that gave me anxiety or made me nervous. Whatever word you prefer!
avatar
McBlair
Champion
Champion

Posts : 505
Join date : 2015-11-08
Age : 21
Location : Why should I tell you??? Stalkers much...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racers Digest: 2015 Sony Cup Series Awards

Post by DarkVoid718 on December 29th 2015, 10:05 am

My votes for the 2015 season:
Best team: TFR
Best driver: Jesse Turner
Best race: Washington DC (Daytona 500 is a close 2nd)
Best crash: 34 car wreck @ Indy (Perkins flipping 20+ times @ Texas World is a close 2nd)
Breakout driver(s): Ryan Acosta/Noah Hart
Anxiety: Turner blowing up with 10 to go @ DC
Biggest Upset: Steven Jenkins winning @ Daytona 2
Surprise moment: Fitzwater winning @ Road Atlanta
Biggest Rivalry: Perkins v. Mace/Louviere @ Willow Springs
LOL moment: Vincent Allen going over the wall @ Rockingham
Let-down driver(s): Jordan Newman/Henry Cavanaugh
Let-down team: ARC Racing (w/o Cavagnaro)
Let-down race: Road Atlanta


DarkVoid718
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Posts : 183
Join date : 2015-11-08
Age : 23
Location : Buffalo NY

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718

Back to top Go down

Re: Racers Digest: 2015 Sony Cup Series Awards

Post by McBlair on December 29th 2015, 10:39 am

DarkVoid718 wrote:My votes for the 2015 season:
Best team: TFR
Best driver: Jesse Turner
Best race: Washington DC (Daytona 500 is a close 2nd)
Best crash: 34 car wreck @ Indy (Perkins flipping 20+ times @ Texas World is a close 2nd)
Breakout driver(s): Ryan Acosta/Noah Hart
Anxiety: Turner blowing up with 10 to go @ DC
Biggest Upset: Steven Jenkins winning @ Daytona 2
Surprise moment: Fitzwater winning @ Road Atlanta
Biggest Rivalry: Perkins v. Mace/Louviere @ Willow Springs
LOL moment: Vincent Allen going over the wall @ Rockingham
Let-down driver(s): Jordan Newman/Henry Cavanaugh
Let-down team: ARC Racing (w/o Cavagnaro)
Let-down race: Road Atlanta

The breakout driver award goes to rookies only :/
avatar
McBlair
Champion
Champion

Posts : 505
Join date : 2015-11-08
Age : 21
Location : Why should I tell you??? Stalkers much...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racers Digest: 2015 Sony Cup Series Awards

Post by DarkVoid718 on December 29th 2015, 1:23 pm

McBlair wrote:
DarkVoid718 wrote:My votes for the 2015 season:
Best team: TFR
Best driver: Jesse Turner
Best race: Washington DC (Daytona 500 is a close 2nd)
Best crash: 34 car wreck @ Indy (Perkins flipping 20+ times @ Texas World is a close 2nd)
Breakout driver(s): Ryan Acosta/Noah Hart
Anxiety: Turner blowing up with 10 to go @ DC
Biggest Upset: Steven Jenkins winning @ Daytona 2
Surprise moment: Fitzwater winning @ Road Atlanta
Biggest Rivalry: Perkins v. Mace/Louviere @ Willow Springs
LOL moment: Vincent Allen going over the wall @ Rockingham
Let-down driver(s): Jordan Newman/Henry Cavanaugh
Let-down team: ARC Racing (w/o Cavagnaro)
Let-down race: Road Atlanta


The breakout driver award goes to rookies only :/
Hmm ok, guess our definitions of breakout didn't see eye to eye.

DarkVoid718
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Posts : 183
Join date : 2015-11-08
Age : 23
Location : Buffalo NY

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718

Back to top Go down

Re: Racers Digest: 2015 Sony Cup Series Awards

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum