Round 1: The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Round 1: The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta Empty Round 1: The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta

Post by f1fan on November 25th 2017, 5:46 pm

The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta has become one of the more prestigious races on the calendar. It is the only race that awards 50 points for the winner that is only 130 miles long. Also, it and Port Skyline are the only special events that do not include one off cars. Teams and drivers are beginning to file into the Road Atlanta circuit. At a track in which Kenny Myatt has dominated, who will pull off the Road Atlanta victory.

Past winners: 

Season 2: SoupJr. (Placeholder name until I get a real name for him.) 
Season 3: Kenny Myatt
Season 4: Jacob Hart
Season 5: GWRDuck Jr. (Placeholder)
Season 6: Nick Mace
Season 7: Not Held 
Season 8: Kenny Myatt 
Season 9: Noah Hart
Season 10: Kenny Myatt
Season 11: Logan Faulkner
Season 12: Ryan Griffin
Season 13: Treck Tauger
Season 14: Season was cancelled prior to race being run due to 1st Xbalten conflict
Season 15: Nick Mace
Season 16: Alex Allen
Season 17: Jeffery Finguy
Season 18: Jordan Davis
Season 19: Nathan McKane
Season 20: Kenny Myatt
Season 21: Tristan Wilhoit
Season 22: Nathan McKane
Season 23: Kenny Myatt

Active drivers that have won the Grand Prix of Road Atlanta 

Kenny Myatt- 5 victories
Noah Hart- 1 victory
Ryan Griffin- 1 victory
Treck Tauger- 1 victory
Alex Allen- 1 victory

Maddie Myatt:
Round 1: The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta Maddie11

Erin Perkins:
Round 1: The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta Maddie10

Sean Perkins:
Round 1: The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta Sean_p10
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Round 1: The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta Empty Re: Round 1: The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on November 25th 2017, 6:05 pm

Right up my wheelhouse. Enduro type racing
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Round 1: The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta Empty Re: Round 1: The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta

Post by UndyingLight on November 25th 2017, 8:14 pm

Hallec: "I've had me vollies with courses like Road Atlanta, 'n' have had road racing experience by the dozens in my two full-time seasons in v8 touring, but aye, I 'ave not yet been there. I be so incredibly excited to race alongside so many bonza veterans of a dream sport I never thought I'd have a shot in."

Hallec: "Alongside a fellow Australian, Fitwater, I will be proud to race at Road Atlanta with Pirtek team, and for the entire season, if I am able."
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 on November 25th 2017, 10:06 pm

Griffin: "Been a long time since I won here, would like to get another one. But, I can't wait for this season to start. Got something cool to show."

day500champ1
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 on November 25th 2017, 10:56 pm

Brock: "New Season, New Team, New Ride! I hope to start off the season strong, by winning at my home track."
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing on November 26th 2017, 12:01 am

Dodd: "I'm so ready for this season to start! Let's get a back-to-back Championship for BFM."

David Levin: "CJ Racing is ready to have a great season. We believe that we have 4 of the best drivers in the series, and we are excited to put them on the track and let them give it their all this season."

2018 SCS: Driver of the #15 Oreo's Ford for Martin Motorsports
Wins: None(Yet Smile ...)
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless

Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei1 on November 26th 2017, 6:50 am

Davidson: Ah Road Atlanta, the place of champions. I Do think this will be a great race.

Andrei1
Engineer
Engineer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AAllen22 on November 26th 2017, 2:59 pm

Alex: "Ah, my last race at Road Atlanta, as a former winner of this race, I want to do it again and start the year on a high note, and also do a great job with my new team at BFM."

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on November 28th 2017, 11:04 pm

Pericles On Pole, Baskinger Alongside

After a rather interesting qualifying session for the opening race at Road Atlanta, Nick Pericles puts the #82 Silverspeed on the pole. Alongside of Pericles, we find the Team NOPEA Finland car of Jake Baskinger, who set nearly an identical lap time to that of Pericles. Baskinger's teammate, Moshe Gurion, will start last after crashing his car in qualifying. 

Row 2 finds the King of Road Atlanta, Kenny Myatt starting P3 alongside D.J. Kurtis in 4th. 

The big shocker in the top 10 is Zachary Fitzwater starting P8 with the brand new Pirtek Team Australia car. Fitzwater had that Holden Commodore humming this weekend. 

Ryan Griffin piloted the Doniker Wildcat up to an impressive 15th starting position. 

Some major disappointments include Beka Moss starting down in 34th position, the slowest car to actually qualify in her Silverspeed. Considering both her teammates were in the top 10, Moss has a long way to go. 

Reigning champion, Madeline Myatt will start in a lowly 26th position after complaining of handling problems throughout qualifying. She is the slowest of the Xios Honda Civic Type R's. Her teammates Grayson Acevedo and Treck Tauger are starting within the top 15. 

Finally, Zaedin Davidson didn't impress with his 29th starting position for D&C either.

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis on November 28th 2017, 11:11 pm

Kurtis: "Qualified pretty well in our CJ Racing car, we were pretty solid. Hopefully the reliability is good this season, I was worried about it last time around."

2 time Sony Cup Series Champion, a HNS Champion (as an owner), and President of the Hardee's National Series

Owner of Kurtis Racing for the HNS (#14, #4), SCS, (#8, #4), and KR Honda for ARCSOA (#9, #48).

Round 1: The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta Tumblr_inline_o45y9k9z151rd51ix_250
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on November 28th 2017, 11:15 pm

Kenny: The Hart's have brought the wood-chipper. We're partying tonight.

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on November 29th 2017, 12:19 am

Starting P8 on the RC as the RC King now thats what im talking about
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 on November 29th 2017, 12:45 am

John Arndt: Excited about this opportunity with Silverspeed. It's a quick car and I think I can turn my career around. Let's go win some races.

Jeff Davis: We have a good chance of being a breakthrough team this season. We can surprise some people and we can do it.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei1 on November 29th 2017, 5:52 am

Well It can't be this bad, realizes he is at Road Atlanta.. Welp Better go get ready to die on lap 1.

Andrei1
Engineer
Engineer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs on November 29th 2017, 5:57 pm

Scott Roush: Proud of my teammate DJ and technically my GM teammate Fitzwater. Hopefully this is a sign of how the race will go for us

SCS Wins: 0

Season 2 PWCOM
Round 1: The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta Srg10
Secondary Character Wins: 7
Poles: 0
PS3 League Wins: 5
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Las Vegas (first trip)
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Auto Club (first trip)
- S1 Grainger CS @ Dover (first trip)
- S2 Best Buy CS @ Daytona (500)
- S1 Ditech CS @ Kansas (first trip)
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing on November 29th 2017, 6:03 pm

And here it is, the start of a new Season for the ARCSOA Elite Series, here at the Prestigious Road Atlanta circuit! Madeline Myatt is looking to start off her Championship-defending season out strong, while Polesitter Nick Pericles is looking for a bit of redemption, and the other 34 drivers will be looking to get this 24th Season of AES competition off right. Could Kenny Myatt capture his 6th Road Atlanta victory? Could we have a 1st time winner? There's only one way to find out!

Ladies and Gentlemen, START YOUR ENGINES!

Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 on November 29th 2017, 7:07 pm

Eric Monaco Reactions at lap 11:
Monaco:GOD DAMMIT THAT F(Exclusive)ING #22 SPUN ME OUT! F(Exclusive)K
Spotter:You got a Flat Tire Bud
Monaco:Yeah No S(Exclusive)t Sherlock F(Exclusive)k Nice way to Start of the Season boys Whoopy F(Exclusive)ing Doo
Thanx to that 22 and a Flat Tire i finished 23rd a Lap down Yeah Deffintly a Good way to Start off the season

Last edited by Unstableracer33 on November 29th 2017, 9:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 on November 29th 2017, 7:08 pm

Arndt: Now that was a battle with Nick, Jake, and DJ. These are the people who should be up front every week and I hope that continues to be around. Now is not the time to be complacent though, we must prepare for the rest of the season. We can contend for wins. I believe it.

Davis: Obviously what we didn't want to happen, but we still came out with one car coming in the Top 10, thanks, Rehall, we're going to have a good thing going for us.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing on November 29th 2017, 7:36 pm

Roman And his crew did an awesome job this weekend. Eric and I had some unfortunate luck. Got a lot of potential this year I can feel it
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing on November 29th 2017, 8:34 pm

Gurion(13th): "Man, after the week we had here at Road Atlanta, it's just short of a miracle we finished, much less scored points. Very happy with how this #73 team rebounded throughout this race, to get where we finished.

Dodd(18th): "Well... Our race was going just fine... And them "CRASH"... We'll get 'em at Dega."

David Levin(CJ Racing CEO): "We are very pleased with how this CJ Racing team ran overall, but we are very disappointed with what happened with the #15 at the end of the race. He deserved a chance to get that victory, and it was taken away from him by a lap car seemingly without any brakes..."

Memorable Moments:

CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AAllen22 on November 29th 2017, 9:09 pm

Alex: "What a bad luck day. Just had alot of wrecks, sorry to BFM for that. Just gonna forget this race."

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on November 29th 2017, 9:19 pm

Kenny: Not sure what Sean was thinking out there. I know Sean is one of the more experienced guys on the track. But that was a boneheaded move, especially considering he was a lapped car. I can't believe he didn't get a strike for that.

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight on November 29th 2017, 9:22 pm

Hallec: "14th place in a slower car aint bad. This car sure does pur, but aye, not as much as it should."

Hallec: "Tis a shame Fitzwater fell so far back. He had a real shot at a top ten. Aye, no cigar, lads."
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on November 29th 2017, 9:40 pm

I have no clue WTH the 73 was doing out there ruined a Top 10 for me. P17 aye
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 on November 29th 2017, 11:08 pm

29th issues all week

All characters in these works are fictional and should not be taken as impersonation. Thanks.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next