American 700 XIII

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: American 700 XIII

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on December 20th 2017, 9:30 pm

Cicarelli- 10th and didnt make it into the A700 this Season.
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 on December 20th 2017, 9:31 pm

Monaco's Thoughts on One off Qualifying:
Monaco:Wow Im really Impressed by Johann There Beating the Guys like Ike Durbin who won here last season and Allen Whose Driving the Same Car Pericles Drove last Season it proves that RDR is not about the Machine but its About the Man
Unstableracer33
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing on December 20th 2017, 10:48 pm

Freeze: Johann is a rookie and he is already the quickest in one offs which is awesome. I’ll admit adding a 4th car was great by Mr. Davis. Eric Myself And Johann are all going to make our first attempt so really excited for the opportunity. #RDR
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on December 20th 2017, 11:08 pm

Kenny: I'm glad that all of the cars that should have gotten into the American 700 did. Now all the schleps can play with their rain tires in the McBaxter's 100

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 on December 20th 2017, 11:14 pm

Davis: We're surprising people that's for sure. Johann is a great addition to our team and we can't wait to see how he can do in the American 700. We prepped out the car and we refined it, he's the one who drove it to as fast as he did. 4 out of 4. We also had John Arndt hanging out with us eas pretty cool too.

Johann Arndt: I made it in! The guys at Reddit-Davis Racing have given me such a great can and working with Vince, Eric, and Roman have been an honor and a pleasure. Freeze, Monaco, and I have all exchanged notes and Roman has been able to give me tips to better my driving abilities. Hopefully, I can translate that into the American 700 and next season in PWCOM.

John Arndt: Yes, I had Allen to cheer on, but I figured that it would be more appropriate to watch on Johann instead. Thankfully Jeff invited me to watch on in the RDR. Pretty proud of Johann to be able to qualify for the American 700. Will be fun to race against him.
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight on December 21st 2017, 12:43 am

Thiery Whetteneaux: "Well, I got to track and was told my Renault, which I thought I had made specifically clear to be said car was in fact an Alfa Romeo....I was none too pleased."

Thiery Whetteneaux: "To make matters far worse, the car was brutally slow. Brutally. slow. To which, any chance of me qualifying for the A700 was quickly and effectively snapped."

Thiery Whetteneaux: "I came home in last place, around three seconds down on the leader. I really am quite mad at my supervisor for not telling me about this dreadfully slow piece of junk. Now I will not have a chance to debut like I had first thought I would!"

Thiery Whetteneaux: "At least the car was sponsored by Spie. That is the best I have to get from this disappointing experience. Maybe my attempts to land a ride next season will go heeded."
UndyingLight
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on December 21st 2017, 11:46 am

Monaco fastest in opening practice

Team Reddit-Davis has been the surprise at the front of the field this season. Vince Freeze was the victor in Mexico, and now Eric Monaco is the fastest in opening American 700 practice. Monaco beat out drivers such as Dornan Bouchard, Scott Roush, and William Brock for that position. Team Reddit-Davis has been the David that has been taking on the Goliath ARCSOA Elite Series. The team has been doing that by storm though. 

Fuel Bros & Blue Flare Struggle in First Practice

First practice can tend to show who will be strong in the American 700. However, it can also show who some of the posers may be. FBR and BFM really struggled in the first practice session. Kenny Myatt called his car, "The worst he has ever driven." That's saying a lot coming from a driver with over 20 years of racing experience. Myatt was down in 41st position at the end of the session. Noah Hart was in 38th. BFM did marginally better, Alex Allen actually cracked the top 10, finishing 8th in the session. Chris Dodd and Sean Angel finished 27th and 31st respectively.

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing on December 21st 2017, 12:27 pm

Proud of Eric and the 24 boys. Eric and I both missed out last year on trying to make the AM 700 and just to be in this position with RDR Racing is humbling.
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on December 21st 2017, 5:33 pm

Arndt fastest in second practice, Moss and Hallec tangle in first crash of Thunderweek

John Arndt was fastest in the 2nd practice session of the season. Arndt has set a lap that was a tenth faster than Monaco from session #1. Arndt's main drafting partner was his teammate Nick Pericles. Pericles is 2nd on the board.

Things weren't great for Silverspeed teammate Beka Moss. Moss was involved in the first accident of Thunderweek when her and Jack Hallec became tangled coming out of turn #4. Hallec went into the turn 3 wall head on. Hallec would be alright. However, his car wouldn't be. Hallec will end up qualifying a back up car. Moss was able to continue through the rest of practice.

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide on December 21st 2017, 7:37 pm

Shepherd would be quite angry at Wallach after he came back up the track after being involved in a wreck, ruining what could have been Shepherd's best lap in the process. Shepherd stated "This is an elite series, not the Jokes Of The Globe Association. Whoever this "Wallach" is needs to attempt to deserve a ride and not pay to get in it. What a rich joke."

(this is all storyline so it's okkkkkk)
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 on December 21st 2017, 7:41 pm

Jeff Davis: Got 3 out of out of 4 cars into the next session, which is what we want to do. Have to apologize to Freeze though, we just missed the set up on that one. But proud of everyone else. Roman is sitting in a position to possibly upset and take the pole. Johann also ran pretty well and we just need to adjust a bit more to help, same with Monaco.

Johann Arndt: Being able to race against some of the best has been quite helpful. Been getting a lot more tips today, which is quite helpful. Don't expect to move further than this, but I wouldn't mind a surprise.

John Arndt: We definitely have speed, now we need to fine tune this down to a point where we can get this pole. We've had a couple of races where we have stumbled, we can't go through that anymore.
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight on December 21st 2017, 8:00 pm

Hallec: "Ah, that is the kind of qualifying I was seeking fer! I surpassed segment 1 of qualifying. I was pushing my car to the brim and I really want to impress for the A700. I think I 'ave got a car to do so."

<Hallec's radio chatter>

Hallec: "The car is still running grand. I shall use this to my utmost advantage."

Crew Chief: "The #84 is on yer outside, bucko."

H: "She is playing really heavy on blocking me. I am going to get around 'er."

CC: "Clear down low. Ya are now aside Moss."

Hallec: "We are makin' contact, mate. She is being overly aggressive.."

CC: "Hallec, are ya all good mate? That was a hard, hard hit into the wall! Speak to me!"

Hallec (20 seconds after the wreck): "Oi....what happened? I think I am fine. That hurt a whole lot."

CC: "I am happy to hear ya voice, Hallec. That was a huge hit. The whole group down here became really quiet."

Hallec: "Ahh....my leg hurts, but I be good."

<Mid-Qualifying Segment 2>

Jack Hallec: "I just reviewed my wreck with Moss. I am about stunned at what happened. Tuh' me, it appears she tapped me and then turned me head on into the wall. Mind ya, it hurt like hell and me leg is a couple dark shades of blue."

Jack Hallec: "Aw damn it, I was so excited to have such a grand race car and a chance to do mighty well. There goes that, aye. Moss might get a word a' two from me if she does not start being more careful."

Jack Hallec: "I am praying to all glory above that me back up car is anything similar to me qualifying car. If that be the case, I will be able to move up the order quite well, I hope."

Jack Hallec: "Alright, that is me crew calling me to the back up car. Off to the pits I go."

Last edited by UndyingLight on December 21st 2017, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
UndyingLight
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 on December 21st 2017, 8:03 pm

"We got 8th. Advanced to Round 2 and hoping to get another good A700 grid spot. It's make-it-or-break-it time let's go!"

All characters in these works are fictional and should not be taken as impersonation. Thanks.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing on December 21st 2017, 8:04 pm

To Mr. Davis: No Worries Mr. Davis Just got to stay out of trouble early. Confident in our race package and our chassis. At same time it would be sweet to see one of my teammates get the Pole. Johann is impressive. Eric is doing well this weekend and Rehall is fast.
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 on December 21st 2017, 8:15 pm

UndyingLight wrote:Hallec: "Ah, that is the kind of qualifying I was seeking fer! I surpassed segment 1 of qualifying. I was pushing my car to the brim and I really want to impress for the A700. I think I 'ave got a car to do so."

<Hallec's radio chatter>

Hallec: "The car is still running grand. I shall use this to my utmost advantage."

Crew Chief: "The #83 is on yer outside, bucko."

H: "She is playing really heavy on blocking me. I am going to get around 'er."

CC: "Clear down low. Ya are now aside Moss."

Hallec: "We are makin' contact, mate. She is being overly aggressive.."

CC: "Hallec, are ya all good mate? That was a hard, hard hit into the wall! Speak to me!"

Hallec (20 seconds after the wreck): "Oi....what happened? I think I am fine. That hurt a whole lot."

CC: "I am happy to hear ya voice, Hallec. That was a huge hit. The whole group down here became really quiet."

Hallec: "Ahh....my leg hurts, but I be good."

<Mid-Qualifying Segment 2>

Jack Hallec: "I just reviewed my wreck with Moss. I am about stunned at what happened. Tuh' me, it appears she tapped me and then turned me head on into the wall. Mind ya, it hurt like hell and me leg is a couple dark shades of blue."

Jack Hallec: "Aw damn it, I was so excited to have such a grand race car and a chance to do mighty well. There goes that, aye. Moss might get a word a' two from me if she does not start being more careful."

Jack Hallec: "I am praying to all glory above that me back up car is anything similar to me qualifying car. If that be the case, I will be able to move up the order quite well, I hope."

Jack Hallec: "Alright, that is me crew calling me to the back up car. Off to the pits I go."
John Arndt: Your spotter needs a spotters sheet it seems
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 on December 21st 2017, 9:44 pm

Monaco's thoughts after Opening Practice:
Monaco:Really RDR is begining to make waves here in ARCSOA we didnt do to bad in S23 but Now were doing like Good
Monaco's thoughts after Session 2:
Monaco:Well Once again Silverspeed Shows why they are the The Most Dominat Team in ARCSOA and its no surprise that they got the 1st 2 Spots there
Monaco's thoughts after Qualifying Segment 1:
Monaco:Wow some how some way We made it through Seg 1 sorry i cant say the same for Vinnie but we have a Chance to start up high in the starting order we just gotta somehow survive Seg 2 and it might be tough but Seeing how these RDR Cars been doing it we might have a Chance
Unstableracer33
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on December 22nd 2017, 12:19 am

Kenny: Sunday is going to be a long day. This car is probably the worst race car I have ever driven.

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 on December 22nd 2017, 6:37 pm

"P14."

All characters in these works are fictional and should not be taken as impersonation. Thanks.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 on December 22nd 2017, 7:25 pm

Monaco's Thoughts after Segment 2:
Monaco:WOW Top 5 Unbelievable Mr.Davis did Somthing to these Cars Idk What but im liking how they are Preforming and RDR Is starting to become more of a Power team than a Handeling Team

Last edited by Unstableracer33 on December 25th 2017, 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Unstableracer33
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 on December 22nd 2017, 10:17 pm

John Arndt: Something was off it seems with the cars. Talked it over with Nick and the team and we all agreed to it. I apologize to my fans for not making it to the final round. Have to give good luck to Johann though.

Johann Arndt: The team worked hard between sessions and I think we got faster too. Can't wait to spoil.

Jeff Davis: Well that's certainly is a surprise. All of the cars hit the Top 10. Guess that means we're going for the pole.
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on December 23rd 2017, 7:31 pm

Rain Expected for Sunday Afternoon

Ever since the American 700 moved to its permanent home in Fontana California, rain has only ever once been an issue. However, it is looking like rain could be an issue again. The American 700, which has been moved up from it's traditional 7PM start time to 1PM, could end up seeing some night racing in the long run. 

ARCSOA chief steward William Williams stated, "We fully expect to take the green at 1PM. However, we are unsure how much of the race will be run in the afternoon. With rain in the area, I am expecting an early red flag or two. If we lose the track, we may need to finish the race under the lights, or on Memorial Day."

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 on December 23rd 2017, 7:32 pm

Monaco's Thoughts after Segment 3:
Monaco:This is Unbelievable Last Season me and Vinnie Didnt even qualify For the 700 and now look at this im Gonna Start 5th In my 1st American 700

Last edited by Unstableracer33 on December 25th 2017, 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Unstableracer33
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight on December 23rd 2017, 7:50 pm

Hallec: "See, just what I figured I would be. The car which me qualified in the first segment and passed would have gotten me further in segment 2 if Moss and I had not entangled."

Hallec: "It be dissapointing, lads. I had one of the best cars this season and could 'ave done so much more with it. This car I have now is not as grand. 'Tis a shame."

Hallec: "Ah well, I shall simply do me best, as I try ta do every week. Wishing fer a big day in the A700!"
UndyingLight
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing on December 23rd 2017, 9:46 pm

Freeze: Proud of RDR Eric and Rehall Top 10 Starting spots. Yohann Top 12. It is incredible just to start my first AM 700.
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on December 25th 2017, 7:13 pm

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
Admin