Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American 700 XIII

+16
Persona40
BugattiNightRide
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Unstableracer33
kinqsparkity
Gordon4Ever55
NoviRanger83
LHP14Florida
Thaber
FitzwaterAustralia59
AAllen22
nhood53
UndyingLight
johnnyracer24
CJ Racing
f1fan
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

American - American 700 XIII - Page 4 Empty Re: American 700 XIII

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing December 26th 2017, 7:12 pm

Freeze: Regardless if its Rehall or Kenny's fault I see no point of blaming anyone. This is the crown jewel of Arcsoa and all of us want that trophy. I still have tremendous respect for Kenny and respect to all the drivers out there. On a lighter note pending on rain a top 6 finish or a restart is what myself or Monaco are looking for who is running 9th. Yohann sadly dropped out, but what a great showing he left his mark today win or lose.
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight December 26th 2017, 7:25 pm

Jack Hallec: "Bloody hell, lads. This race has been differing in every potential way. I be two laps down after tyres impounded me, to rain showers givin' me a second chance. All the while, I be getting through the field and a caution would send me forward, or push me back. Aye"

Jack Hallec: "I be in the race, 'tis be me time to push and get to the front on strategy. Me car be slow, but I 'ave chances to snag a top ten if I play me cards right."

Jack Hallec: "What the bloody hell is this....object doin' on me RV's arse? "Enjoy this object, you Australian fool. Love, Roush." Aye, lads, what the hell's that fer? Prank war? 'Tis on!"

Jack Hallec: "All jokes be asunder, I shall do me best out there on track with me teammate Fitzwater by my side. Good luck to those out there!.....and ya should probably quit fighting."

<Hallec secretly puts some sort of object beside Roush's car seat...something big, long and purple>
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing December 26th 2017, 9:48 pm

Freeze: Heartbreak for Monaco Myself and the whole team. However, we showed the field that we worked hard and all the credit to Mr. Davis the company, the cars, and drivers.
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 26th 2017, 9:55 pm

"12th. Could've been worse. "

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 26th 2017, 10:00 pm

Roush: "UGH... found another way to lose a race. Sorry for my guys in the 25 crew..."
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight December 26th 2017, 10:17 pm

<Jack Hallec radio communications>
Crew Chief: "Okay, Hallec, you have four laps to go. You are behind your teammate."

Hallec: "Tah hell with it! I am going to push this bloody car as hard as I can!"

CC: "Three to go, mate."

Hallec: "This bloody car has done me proud! Let me end this well!"

CC: "Two to go, Jack. Keep it up, lad!"

Hallec: "Ah, dear me."

CC: "Last lap! Get 'em done, mate!"

Hallec: "Ah, I 'ave crossed the line now....I am hopin' for some good."

CC: "Ya came home seventh, Jack. Well done! Fitzwater came home tenth."

Hallec: "Hell yeah! Yes! YES! OH DEAR ME! My bad luck is ENDED! Mother of Christ!"

----------------------
Jack Hallec: "Well, lads, I 'ave had a good bit of time to relax after my surprise top ten with me teammate. I am flabbergasted at my result, but every bit of that 'gasted' is towards happiness. I literally teared up when me spotter told me I came home seventh."

Jack Hallec: "It was a mess, and me car was all over the place, but Fitzwater and me took Pirtek Racing a grand result. A top ten result fer the both of us."

Jack Hallec: "I be still shocked, but I be happy with me result. My bad luck has been snapped, 'tis fer now. Thank ya to me team for givin' me a great car and a great team. I hope me luck continues."
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 26th 2017, 10:54 pm

Spoiler:
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 December 27th 2017, 12:37 am

John Arndt Segment 1 comments: These Silverspeed guys knew what they were doing so I went along with it. During the red flag, I was able to talk to my guys to plan out what we'll be doing for the rest of the race. We believe we can pull off a good finish. I'm also glad no one was crazy.

Johann Arndt: This car is perfect. Reddit-Davis Racing knows what they're doing and I'm thankful for the opportunity. I think we can win, but the opportunity is all I want and need to prepare for next season in PWCOM.

Jeff Davis: These cars are set up perfectly. Rehall, Freeze, Arndt, and Monaco all ran perfectly and we're set up for a good finish by the end of the race. We'll take this red flag as a chance to get ready for the end of the race.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 December 27th 2017, 12:42 am

10th place finish pointing in the right direction
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 December 27th 2017, 1:14 am

John Arndt's Second Segment comments: Those sequence of events were rather silly, but I was able to claw my way forward to put myself in a good position for later.

Johann Arndt: I have no idea what happened to my car. Going from one of the fastest cars, we're not even able to finish this. I want to thank Vipertech for allowing me to take part with this, Audi for allowing me to race a Volkswagen and Reddit-Davis Racing for setting up such a great car for me. I cannot wait to work with them again in the future and the next season of PWCOM. Good luck to my teammates' Freeze and Monaco to win this race.

Jeff Daivs: First of all, we still have two to be able to win this thing, but I apologize to Johann for letting his car fail from under him. He was so strong throughout the weekend and the race. Perhaps next time, bud. Finally, I'm peeved at the incident on pit road. It was silly and we lost a car in this race needlessly. But I mustn't dwell on it because we can still run well.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei1 December 27th 2017, 4:54 am

27th, Engine went out, so mad at the moment.

Andrei1
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 December 27th 2017, 11:59 am

John Arndt Segment 3 Comments:

Johann Arndt: Enjoyed watching the end of the race with the rest of the Reddit-Davis team. It may not have ended the way we wanted, but I certainly learned a lot.

Jeff Davis: That wasn't the ending we wanted. Freeze and Monaco both had a chance, but both were taken out in accidents. But I hope we turned some heads.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 December 27th 2017, 12:40 pm

Monaco:Well we Tried We defintly had everyones Number but then it just Blew up in our face  we just gotta Swallow our pride and and Continue on there always next year

Last edited by Unstableracer33 on December 27th 2017, 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming December 27th 2017, 12:53 pm

Pericles' Comments:
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 27th 2017, 9:15 pm

Scott Roush gave yet another interview about the 700, still heartbroken over it. "There was a lot of adversity for me to battle thru. I'd march my little [expletive]ed car up to the front, then some stupid bull [expletive] would happen to me, so I would fall back. This kept [expletive]ing happening to me, so I was involved in a wreck in every single segment of this race. Thank you to everyone on my 25 crew though to make it possible for me to battle back." Roush gave a sigh after saying that. "I guess I'll go after it next week."
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL January 1st 2018, 9:20 am

Noah Hart: That damn 83 has a lot of talent but if only he could harness it could he race people with respect for the win in the biggest race. This was my last shot to win this race and we wanted it so bad. To get taken out by him and to see him run over everyone nearly all race... I knew he was the car to beat because he had the speed but it didn't look as though he knew how to race people clean. We didn't have the speed we needed to win (at least I didn't think so) but that damage to our door sure didn't help things. I'm glad we finish in the Top 5 for the points. Those Silver Speeds are really tough. It's incredible just how much faster than were down the straightaways.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4