Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWCOM Season 2 Driver Signups(CLOSED)- OFFICIAL Team Chart

+12
Thaber
Unstableracer33
AAllen22
KleverProductions
McBlair
UndyingLight
Hsuorttocs
nhood53
Lightning Bringer
johnnyracer24
kinqsparkity
CJ Racing
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

season - PWCOM Season 2 Driver Signups(CLOSED)- OFFICIAL Team Chart Empty PWCOM Season 2 Driver Signups(CLOSED)- OFFICIAL Team Chart

Post by CJ Racing December 3rd 2017, 2:31 pm

Season 2 Team Chart:

Last edited by CJ Racing on January 11th 2018, 6:24 pm; edited 44 times in total
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

season - PWCOM Season 2 Driver Signups(CLOSED)- OFFICIAL Team Chart Empty Re: PWCOM Season 2 Driver Signups(CLOSED)- OFFICIAL Team Chart

Post by CJ Racing December 3rd 2017, 2:38 pm

DRIVER RE-SIGNING ANNOUNCEMENTS
SkyTech Racing Re-Signs Lucia Delacroix
SkyTech Racing has announced that they have re-signed the 29 Year Old Italian, Lucia Delacroix. She was a winner last season(Round 13 @Mexico) and finished 5th in points.

Windhelm Motorworks Re-Signs Stanton Thaber
Windhelm Motorworks has announced that they have re-signed the 18 Year Old from SNJ, Stanton Thaber. He was a winner last season(Round 12 @Texas) and finished 16th in points.

Fitzwater Team Australia Re-Signs Lublin, Cardoso
Fitzwater Team Australia has announced that they have re-signed both the 35 Year Old from Ireland, David Lublin, and the 21 Year Old from Brazil, Murilo Sousa Cardoso. Lublin had 2 Top 10's and finished 27th in points, while Cardoso had 1 Top 10 and finished 28th in points.

Benziger Autosports Re-Signs Ryder Smith
Benziger Autosports has announced that they have re-signed the 23 Year Old English/UK driver, Ryder Smith. Smith had 2 Top 5's and 7 Top 10's, and finished 9th in points.

Last edited by CJ Racing on December 5th 2017, 4:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

season - PWCOM Season 2 Driver Signups(CLOSED)- OFFICIAL Team Chart Empty Re: PWCOM Season 2 Driver Signups(CLOSED)- OFFICIAL Team Chart

Post by kinqsparkity December 3rd 2017, 2:44 pm

Driver: Paul Jackson
Nationality: American (New Jersey)
Background: Jackson was born and raised in New Jersey, and raced in multiple recreational leagues around the area. He was known around the state and throughout the regions as one of the best, as he was known for winning the Thunderbolt 300, a huge event at the beginning of one of the leagues at New Jersey Motorsports Park in 2012.

kinqsparkity
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 December 3rd 2017, 2:45 pm

Flying Aces Racing announces Audra Baranauskas, Season 1 Champion, returning to FAR to defend her championship in the #3 Audi. Now we go for the team championship as well. The #4 car is still TBD, but we're hoping for a strong driver.

Johann Arndt will be taking offers.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Bringer December 3rd 2017, 2:57 pm

Driver Name:Alexander Rowe
Nationality(again, please keep things as International as possible, besides a couple US drivers):Kansas City, Kansas
Driver Background info: Former late model driver that ran in ARCSOA last season.

Max Anderson is also looking for a ride
Lightning Bringer
Lightning Bringer
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 3rd 2017, 3:13 pm

Lafter Stucole is going to run the 25 car for us this season. Her sister Heather Stucolé is looking for a ride.
H. Stucolé
Spain
Driver who has continued to impress in Lowe ranks even competing against her sister very well.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing December 3rd 2017, 3:15 pm

Driver Name: Malachi Cohen
Nationality(again, please keep things as International as possible, besides a couple US drivers): Israel
Driver Background info: Malachi Cohen is an Israeli-born driver who lived most of his childhood in Spain. At 12 he began driving open-wheels in Spain, racking up several wins. But his eyes were always set on stock car racing, and when he turned 16 him and his family moved to America to help his stock car racing dreams come true. He very quickly learned how to drive stock cars, first in Late Models and then in a bigger Stock Car series. He had a lot of success, coming away with several wins and finishing Top 5 in points. As he turned 19 he was given an opportunity to enter in a PWCOM Driver Test that was done, where he was one of the quickest drivers and peaked the interest of some teams.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by kinqsparkity December 3rd 2017, 3:21 pm

Lightning Bringer wrote:Driver Name:Alexander Rowe
Nationality(again, please keep things as International as possible, besides a couple US drivers):Kansas City, Kansas
Driver Background info: Former late model driver that ran in ARCSOA last season.

Max Anderson is also looking for a ride

Thunderbolt Dodge offers Max Anderson the #30 car.

kinqsparkity
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 3rd 2017, 3:31 pm

Team Flame Racing offers Malachi Cohen the #14
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 3rd 2017, 3:33 pm

Would Malachi Cohen be interested in the 26?

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 3rd 2017, 3:37 pm

Team Flame Racing offers Malachi Cohen the #12
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing December 3rd 2017, 3:38 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:Team Flame Racing offers Malachi Cohen the #12

Malachi Cohen accepts the offer to drive the #12 for Team Flame Racing!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 December 3rd 2017, 3:47 pm

Flying Aces Racing signs on 2016 Champion, Sebastian Maynard to drive the #4 Audi.

Vogel: We have 2 great drivers for our Audi's and we hope to take home both the driver's championship and the team championship.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 3rd 2017, 4:13 pm

Nick Lothaire-Irvine will drive the #11 Subaru
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing December 3rd 2017, 4:44 pm

SkyTech Racing Signs Rena Hirose
SkyTech Racing has announced that they have signed the 21 Year Old Japanese driver, Rena Hirose. She was the PWCOM Rookie of the Year last season, racking up 4 Top 5's and 9 Top 10's, and finishing 8th in points for the PETRONAS Honda team.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight December 3rd 2017, 6:06 pm

Fully Updated Version
Thiery Whetteneaux will drive for Master Sports Motorsports as a rookie
Thiery Whetteneaux, who is 22, is well known for his crazy antics in the paddock and on the track.People call him "The other crazy Frenchman." The team car will be Subaru WRX.

This Frenchman will take the first driver seat for Master Sport Motorsports

MSM is looking for any potential candidates
If any driver out there wants to be part of MSM for our rookie season, let us know!

Last edited by UndyingLight on December 4th 2017, 7:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing December 3rd 2017, 6:15 pm

UndyingLight wrote:As stated before, Thiery Whetteneaux will drive for Master Sports Australia as a rookie
Thiery Whetteneaux, who is 22, is well known for his crazy antics in the paddock and on the track.People call him "The other crazy Frenchman."

This Frenchman will take the first driver seat for Master Sport Australia.

MSA is looking for another driver, someone from Australia
If any Australians are out there, we'll come knockin' down yer door. Don't forget to bring yer roo!

Free Agents:
"The" Jackson Harrows: 1 win (not in PWCOM) and several top tens.
Notes: This Australian is a road ringer who has had vollies with legends like Rena Hirose out on track.

Jack Hallec: 0 wins, but has showed off in his vollies on track.
Notes: May be a rookie, but intends to impress.

Only 1 New Entry for now, and no Full-Time AES drivers are allowed in PWCOM.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight December 3rd 2017, 6:18 pm

I've edited my post now, thank you. Smile
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair December 3rd 2017, 6:22 pm

Driver Name: Erzhan Zhumabekov
Nationality: Kazakhstan
3 Time PWCOM Champ; 36 Wins

Driver Name: Ziki Marley
Nationality: Jamaican
1 PWCOM Season; No Wins
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by KleverProductions December 3rd 2017, 6:30 pm

Max Anderson to drive for Sunoco Audi

British driver Max Anderson recently accepted the #24 car and the second seed at Sunoco Audi, Team owner Derrick Macy states, "We believe Max can be a huge help in this team, and helping us and whoever joins him in the first seed climb the list to victory, we hope to see great results out of Max in the future!"

There is currently an offer sent for the first seed, but no information about the driver will be sent out until the deal is made.
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by AAllen22 December 3rd 2017, 7:38 pm

Driver Name: Vincent Allen
Nationality: American
Driver Info: Former ARCSOA driver Vincent Allen is looking to break into PWCOM after being unable to find a ride in ARCSOA, Vincent is a former 2 time winner of ARCSOA's biggest race: the American 700. Vincent drove for 8 seasons in AES, most of them with the Red Bull team, but after the shut down of the team before Season 24, he was not picked up. Vincent says of PWCOM: "I watched the first 7 rounds on DVR before the TV deal went away and I want a new start in my racing career, and a series like PWCOM is a great place to do that."

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by kinqsparkity December 3rd 2017, 8:11 pm

Are multiple drivers allowed to be signed up per person?

EDIT: Just figured it out.

Last edited by kinqsparkity on December 4th 2017, 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

kinqsparkity
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 December 3rd 2017, 9:16 pm

Eric Monaco
USA
Son of Pat Monaco Who raced on dirt from the 1970's - Early 2000s in 2002 he injured his left leg losing all the nerves in his left leg and couldnt walk anymore for that he retired Eric on the Other hand raced Go karts at 6 years of Age then 14 he started racing SK Modifieds now attempts to drive a Stock car
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing December 3rd 2017, 9:34 pm

Alright, I am putting the limit of American drivers there. NO MORE USA drivers allowed.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing December 3rd 2017, 9:45 pm

Crimson Engineering Signs Kitsune Hashimoto
Crimson Engineering has announced that they have signed the 19 Year Old Japanese driver, Kitsune Hashimoto. Hashimoto was a winner last season(Round 4 @Rockingham UK), but finished 24th in points for Balor's Curse Engineering.

Last edited by CJ Racing on December 3rd 2017, 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next