Round 4: Brazil @ Autodromo Alfonso Cordova

Go down

Round 4: Brazil @ Autodromo Alfonso Cordova  Empty Round 4: Brazil @ Autodromo Alfonso Cordova

Post by f1fan on December 13th 2017, 11:21 pm

Tires could turn race into a more traditional race

There is a very strong push to eliminate as much pack racing as possible in ARCSOA. Hence why the next American 700 might not be as closely packed as last seasons. However, the typically close quartered race in Brazil will probably have the biggest effect from this push. ARCSOA has told Cooper Tires to bring an abnormally soft compound that wears to Brazil. The effect of this is to spread out the packs that we have become so used to seeing. In a recent tire test at the OK Coral, the sister track to the Autodromo Alfonso Cordova, we have seen that cars can only be flat out for about a lap or two before the tires start to wear. In turn, that is expected to spread out the racing a bit.

However, as a result of that, pit strategy is expected to become ever more important as the race goes on.

Maddie Myatt:
Round 4: Brazil @ Autodromo Alfonso Cordova  Maddie11

Erin Perkins:
Round 4: Brazil @ Autodromo Alfonso Cordova  Maddie10

Sean Perkins:
Round 4: Brazil @ Autodromo Alfonso Cordova  Sean_p10
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Round 4: Brazil @ Autodromo Alfonso Cordova  Empty Re: Round 4: Brazil @ Autodromo Alfonso Cordova

Post by UndyingLight on December 14th 2017, 2:18 am

Hallec: "I really need a good finishing result. These last two races, aye. 'Tis a shame that Fitzwater and I have not had good races these past few follies."

Hallec: "Road America was good, at least."
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Round 4: Brazil @ Autodromo Alfonso Cordova  Empty Re: Round 4: Brazil @ Autodromo Alfonso Cordova

Post by Unstableracer33 on December 14th 2017, 6:42 am

Monacos Pre-Race Thoughts:
Monaco:After Mexico with Vinnie Getting the Win i bet its my turn now last time in brazil i got my 1st top 10 here so i might do better than last seasons brazil race
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on December 14th 2017, 10:18 am

Thank GOD im here in Brazil.
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing on December 14th 2017, 10:56 am

Freeze: Just trying to get back in the game and have a solid run and work with Rehall and Monaco to get some good results and momentum.
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 on December 14th 2017, 3:14 pm

TW 5 24 Reddit Racing wrote:Freeze: Just trying to get back in the game and have a solid run and work with Rehall and Monaco to get some good results and momentum.
Thats right vinnie and Remember i got my first top 10 in Brazil so i might do good next week
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on December 16th 2017, 10:04 am

Kenny: Finally, we are going to this type of track, and it's not running like a super-speedway. It's running hallways normal.

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 on December 16th 2017, 11:57 am

Moss: "Let's Hope we can turn this season around. We've still got Stucolé on the sidelines cheering us on LETS DO THIS!"

All characters in these works are fictional and should not be taken as impersonation. Thanks.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 on December 16th 2017, 6:31 pm

Arndt: Need to replicate the speed, not the results of last week. We have a great car and now we need to stay alive and hopefully keep our engine counts as good as possible.

Davis: We got the win at Mexico, now we just need to show that we can still survive. I don't believe we'll have a chance at the championship, but we at least need to prove we still exist. We'll be up there racing Silverspeed when the day comes.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming on December 18th 2017, 6:32 pm

Rehall: "Gotta get a good result."

Pericles: "It's either a win or a decent race."

Nick Pericles
Owner & Runner of The VCS
Owner of Red Stallion Racing
Sony Cup Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports- #81
AES Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports - #81
S21 AES Champion - SilverSpeed #83
SCS Wins: 3 - Latest : 2015  Round 29 Of New York
AES Wins: 8
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NoviRanger83 on December 19th 2017, 9:06 am

C. Dunbar: "I think the tires will hold out for as long as they need to and Richard [Weiland] (Dunbar's crew chief he brought with from other series) and the rest of the 22 team will prepare a good car for the team. This Red Viper team has been a positive influence on me and I hope to improve my racing game in this Aston Martin."
NoviRanger83
NoviRanger83
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 on December 20th 2017, 6:29 pm

30th no luck but had some speed as we regained a lap on track (and it was off our own teammate too). Story of our season so far.

All characters in these works are fictional and should not be taken as impersonation. Thanks.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on December 20th 2017, 6:41 pm

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 on December 20th 2017, 8:58 pm

Monaco's Post-Race Thoughts:
Monaco:Well i was Close we had a Good Car all night long good Strategies Good calls by my Crew Chief Thats Podium #2 for me Last year it was a Top 10 so im just getting better little by little and hopfully im guessing next season S25 I will fjnally get a Win here
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on December 20th 2017, 9:31 pm

24th aye
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing on December 20th 2017, 10:34 pm

Freeze: 16th but I’m so proud of RDR I really was kind of shocked that we did well here, I’m proud of my man Eric and Roman is the veteran we love. Thanks to Mr. Davis again for the Great cars and the whole team is working hard. #RDR #MonacoPodium #RehallRocks
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on December 20th 2017, 11:13 pm

Maddie: Why on earth did the stewards disqualify me...

Mark Splidell (Crew Chief of Car #1): We are trying to figure that out as well.

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 on December 20th 2017, 11:19 pm

Arndt: Ran such a great race. These Silverspeed cars were set up perfectly and we dominated. But cautions just didn't fall our way. We're still in contention for the championship, but I really don't want this to fall apart because everything is starting to fall apart with how cautions fall. But we need to keep our head high.

Davis: The tire wear on this track helped us out a lot. Eric is seemingly knocking on that door on that 1st win.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight on December 21st 2017, 12:48 am

Hallec: "I need a beer, lads. Third race in a row where I finished outside the top twenty and had a poorly day."

Hallec: "These Holden cars are dreadfully slow, and much to my dismay to say this, there is a reason Holden is not being made in Australia anymore."

Hallec: "O Lord of the skies! Give my team mate and I a good race result, please! No? Shoot."

Hallec: "Well, I be piss drunk, ye lards. Get me to...ahm...wherever we go next."
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL on December 21st 2017, 9:57 am

Noah Hart: "This race was tough for us. We struggled again with speed right off the truck. We fell to 15th for majority of the first part of the race. There's no way to make your car go faster engine-wise during the race so we were focused a lot during the race to get more forward bite off the corner and hook the bottom better than everyone else. We were able to benefit on that during pit stops and it moved us into the Top 10.

It sucks that we have struggled to have speed because we were really good last season but this year we are just missing something. That or either other teams have just found something that we haven't yet. Anyway, American 700 is next. I have never won that race and it's a race I have always wanted to win. For my career to feel absolutely complete I really want an American 700 victory to go along with it. That race is so tough. We have been prepping our engines hard for this race just to be sure that it will be able to undergo 700 miles. I can't wait.

I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down