Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunoco Elite Series: Season 3 Sunoco Royale Silly Season [CLOSED]

+9
Finnish909
BugattiNightRide
kinqsparkity
AnEpikReshiram
Hsuorttocs
nhood53
UndyingLight
Thaber
KleverProductions
13 posters

Go down

SEASON - Sunoco Elite Series: Season 3 Sunoco Royale Silly Season [CLOSED] Empty Sunoco Elite Series: Season 3 Sunoco Royale Silly Season [CLOSED]

Post by KleverProductions December 14th 2017, 12:25 pm

Well, once again we return to Mid-ohio for the Sunoco Royale in hopes of crowning a new Sunoco Royale Champion;
Rules:
Existing Teams;
You are allowed to have 1 one-off driver for this race alone, weather you choose to use it or not is your choice.

New Teams;
If you are making a one-off team, I would like it formatted as so:

Team Name:
Team Nationality:
Team Owner:

#? -
#? -

2 Drivers are the limit for one-off teams, but you are allowed to have one if you'd like, be sure to clarify what numbers will be used.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Signing Up:
If you are a driver, looking for a slot in the biggest event of the season, here's what you do:

Driver Name:
Nationality:
Past SES Experience: (if any)
Extra Notes: (optional)

Putting past experience may help you get a better ride if you have the experience.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Current Roster:
Green: Past Sunoco Royale Champion

Roster:

Free Agents:

Good Luck to everyone and let's have an amazing Sunoco Royale!

Last edited by KleverProductions on January 10th 2018, 10:54 am; edited 23 times in total
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

SEASON - Sunoco Elite Series: Season 3 Sunoco Royale Silly Season [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sunoco Elite Series: Season 3 Sunoco Royale Silly Season [CLOSED]

Post by Thaber December 14th 2017, 2:05 pm

Seibasport will be entering a one off car numbered 60. The driver is unknown.

Last edited by Thaber on December 14th 2017, 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thaber
Thaber
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

SEASON - Sunoco Elite Series: Season 3 Sunoco Royale Silly Season [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sunoco Elite Series: Season 3 Sunoco Royale Silly Season [CLOSED]

Post by UndyingLight December 14th 2017, 2:10 pm

Driver Name: Jackson Harrows
Nationality: Australian
Past SES Experience: None. He wants to make his debut here.
Extra Notes: This lad has a bunch of experience. He has one win to his name and several top tens rounding out the championship fifth in a Rank B car.

UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 14th 2017, 4:46 pm

79 Jon Bunnell

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 14th 2017, 5:01 pm

Scott Roush is coming out of retirement to race, he has 1 win in 2 seasons
"I haven't been exactly 'lounging around' during this temporary retirement, I feel like I am in the best shape I have ever been in." Roush said in an interview outside of the royale free agency submissions office.
Scott Roush's Entry Form
Nationality: American, Alabama
Past SES Experience: 2 Seasons of experience, 1 win at Sonoma
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by AnEpikReshiram December 14th 2017, 5:05 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:Scott Roush is coming out of retirement to race, he has 1 win in 2 seasons
"I haven't been exactly 'lounging around' during this temporary retirement, I feel like I am in the best shape I have ever been in." Roush said in an interview outside of the royale free agency submissions office.
Scott Roush's Entry Form

Epik Motorsports offers Scott Roush the ride for mid-ohio, you can choose any number.
AnEpikReshiram
AnEpikReshiram
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by kinqsparkity December 14th 2017, 5:09 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:Scott Roush is coming out of retirement to race, he has 1 win in 2 seasons
Scott Roush's Entry Form

Monark Motorsports offers Scott Roush to the #88 car for Mid-Ohio as a one-off driver.

Team owner, William Karlsson, Sr. states: "Scott Roush was a good driver in his time, and we're so excited to see him coming back onto the track. Furthermore, Monark would love to see Scott drive for the team. The dude has so much talent."

Last edited by kinqsparkity on December 14th 2017, 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

kinqsparkity
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide December 14th 2017, 5:10 pm

Scott Roush's Entry Form
Scott Roush has been offered the (???) to drive for Trailblazer Motorsports in the Sunoco Royale. Benoit stated in a press conference the minute after Roush came back "We need experience, PJ has shown us that it matters. We could be the best five if we get Roush, and even though we are Rank C, we act like a Rank B in all sorts of manners."
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 December 14th 2017, 5:18 pm

Team Name: Shock-Allison Racing
Team Nationality: American
Team Owner: Kyle Shock Sr./Harrison Allison

#16 -
#99 -
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 December 14th 2017, 5:19 pm

Scott Roush's Entry Form

Shock-Allison is interested in hiring Roush
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight December 14th 2017, 5:21 pm

Scott Roush's Entry Form
I doubt I'll get it, but Maverick GP gives an offer as well.
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
Engineer
Engineer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 December 14th 2017, 5:34 pm

Driver Name: Melody Bowers
Past SES Experience: None.
Extra Notes: Bowers the Road Course Ringer from Australia is attempting to make her Debut in the one off race at Mid-Ohio
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 14th 2017, 5:46 pm

Roush will accept the offer
SPECIAL EFFECT SUSPENSE:
made. "Thank you to all 6 teams who offered me though."
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight December 14th 2017, 5:47 pm

FitzwaterAustralia59 wrote:Driver Name: Melody Bowers
Extra Notes: Bowers the Road Course Ringer from Australia is attempting to make her Debut in the one off race at Mid-Ohio
Maverick GP is interested in signing Bowers.
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
Engineer
Engineer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 December 14th 2017, 5:51 pm

ThundertheDragon wrote:
FitzwaterAustralia59 wrote:Driver Name: Melody Bowers
Maverick GP is interested in signing Bowers.
Bowers accepts the offer
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 December 14th 2017, 5:59 pm

I will post this on my behalf cause this driver and I talked via DM on Discord. On behalf of our Organization Fitzwater Australia Racing confirms John Arndt will drive the 15 car for FAR and will bring the Spinsors Zaxby's and Reddit along with him
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 December 14th 2017, 7:25 pm

WBM is announcing the return of the #41 as a one-off ride for the Season 3 Sunoco Royale, and will be driven by Jackson Harrows, with SunTrust joining as the sponsor.
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatlin Downey December 19th 2017, 11:22 pm

Name:Connor Hurley Nation:USA Gender:Male Past SES Experience:Was the gas man for Gatlin Downey for Race 1-4. Notes:A related cousin of Gatlin Downey has competed in other leagues

Gatlin Downey
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

SEASON - Sunoco Elite Series: Season 3 Sunoco Royale Silly Season [CLOSED] Empty Trailblazer Motorsports announces their one-off for the S3 Sunoco Royale.

Post by BugattiNightRide December 23rd 2017, 10:28 am

Trailblazer Motorsports has signed one of the past veterans of the SES. Like before, Benoit stated he wants to have a driver with experience, which is a different path for Trailblazer. That driver will be Jake Baskinger.
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide December 23rd 2017, 12:59 pm

He will also be using his S1 paint scheme and car. That means Trailblazer will take the #30 as their one-off number.
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by kinqsparkity December 23rd 2017, 7:54 pm

Gatlin Downey wrote:Name:Connor Hurley Nation:USA Gender:Male Past SES Experience:Was the gas man for Gatlin Downey for Race 1-4. Notes:A related cousin of Gatlin Downey has competed in other leagues

Monark Motorsports offers Connor Hurley the #88 car as a one-off.

kinqsparkity
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down