Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver to reassess options following the American 700

3 posters

Go down

American - Silver to reassess options following the American 700 Empty Silver to reassess options following the American 700

Post by f1fan December 16th 2017, 12:37 pm

Gerald Silver has quite honestly had the best team of the season. It was quite surprising to find out that Gerald Silver is not happy with his current team situation. Silver was quoted saying, "Certain members of our team, crew members, drivers, executives, mechanics, etc, are not pulling there weight around here. I feel as if we have two really good cars, and a sacrificial lamb as a third car. We can not let car #84 be a sacrificial lamb for the rest of the year. We have to get that car into race winning conditions. I will do that at any means necessary." 

Silver apparently has been under quite a lot of pressure from MasterCard. MasterCard is a leading sponsor in the series, paying one of the highest prices to get on a car. It is expected that MasterCard is not very happy with the current results of the #84 car. 

Silver closed by saying, "The #84 is going to victory lane this year. I am determined of it. If it doesn't see results, we may cut back to two cars. Anything is on the table for that car. There may be changes with that car involving team personnel as well. If results don't improve in Brazil or Fontana, you can bet on it."
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

American - Silver to reassess options following the American 700 Empty Re: Silver to reassess options following the American 700

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 December 17th 2017, 8:42 pm

Im not surprised
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

American - Silver to reassess options following the American 700 Empty Re: Silver to reassess options following the American 700

Post by RedViperGaming December 18th 2017, 6:30 pm

Pericles:" Ain't hear it from me but we saw this coming from a mile away."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum