Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1, Round 3: Devil's Bowl Speedway

+2
johnnyracer24
CJ Racing
6 posters

Go down

season - Season 1, Round 3: Devil's Bowl Speedway Empty Season 1, Round 3: Devil's Bowl Speedway

Post by CJ Racing December 28th 2017, 3:39 pm

OOC: Post Away!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

season - Season 1, Round 3: Devil's Bowl Speedway Empty Re: Season 1, Round 3: Devil's Bowl Speedway

Post by CJ Racing December 28th 2017, 4:50 pm

Recent Rains Expected to Relieve Dust Problems at Devil's Bowl Speedway

Coming into this weekend there were some questions about these drivers taking these cars on the Dirt for the first time, especially considering how hot and dry Texas is for a large part of the year. But fortunately, the drivers will not have to worry about that this weekend, as recent rains have greatly alleviated the amount of dust that these 1960's stock cars could have generated. This combined with a very hard racing surface has created an almost "Asphalt-like" style to the track, which should be a big help to some of these drivers who don't have as much dirt track experience.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

season - Season 1, Round 3: Devil's Bowl Speedway Empty Re: Season 1, Round 3: Devil's Bowl Speedway

Post by johnnyracer24 December 28th 2017, 5:01 pm

Arndt: Nice to be back at home. Going to have some relaxation before the race. Might even get Jeffrey Knight and the boys at Flying Aces Racing together and we'll do something the night before the race. I packed my nice boots this weekend.

Knight: Salvaged a good result last weekend, but it wasn't what we needed. We must regroup and we can go out and win, on home turf. Looks like we're setting up the battle of the Texans.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight December 28th 2017, 10:19 pm

Halden: "I sure hope to do my team proud here at Five Flags. I've been havin' some pretty nice consistency, but I'd adore myself with a win."

Halden: "Ya'll better get quick! I love me some good ole' dirt trackin' boys! You best watch out!"

UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming December 29th 2017, 1:41 pm

Rehall: "Just trying to find more speed. Hopefully this is where we can find it... not for the name of the track but the race itself.."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 December 29th 2017, 7:00 pm

Ahhh yeah Dirt racing i love dirt racing. Hope to rebound after a disappointed race last race
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing December 30th 2017, 3:16 pm

Ryan Smith: "Hello everyone, and welcome to the 3rd round of the GAMRA Waffle House Grand National Series! Here we are at Devil's Bowl Speedway in Mesquite, Texas, getting ready to bring you dirt racing, under the lights! Coming off a dominating performance for Hannah Allen, and a 1-2 finish for the Mcree & Johnny Finguy Motorsports team, the 31 drivers have come here to Texas, and will be giving it their all, hoping to win on the dirt.

But before the main event, there will be a 20 Lap Heat race to decide which of the 4 drivers not currently locked in from the 11 car field will race their way into the main event. From there, the 24-car field will race 80 laps to decide the winner here at Devil's Bowl Speedway!

Things to Know Coming Into Devil's Bowl Speedway
1. This race is big for these drivers for more then just a victory. This is also the last race where the first 20 entries will be locked into the race automatically. From after this round, the Top 18 drivers in points will be locked in instead, which means that each team currently around that 16-20th and back range really need to be up on their game and not only get into the show(for those currently not locked in), but also to have a solid performance to get the points needed to stay inside the Top 18.

Current Drivers that are Locked in That are in Trouble:
Dan Louision, Stanton Thaber, Brett Stephens
Current Drivers Not Locked In that are in the Top 18 in Points:
John Christchurch

2. Will Nighttime racing play a factor into this race? How about racing on the dirt? Well, drivers are going to have to deal with both this race weekend, and it is gonna be very interesting to see of anyone has any advantage over one another. While it is expected that many of the same players will be up front, it wouldn't be surprising at all to see someone unexpected be up front at the end, and on the flipside, someone who's usually pretty consistent to struggle.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by kinqsparkity December 30th 2017, 4:08 pm

Jackson: "First two races have not been as good as we have wanted for myself and the team. Devil's Bowl Speedway is the next shot we have to regain our ground that we've lost, and to start making a comeback in the season."

kinqsparkity
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing December 30th 2017, 6:00 pm

And Round 3 @Devil's Bowl Speedway is GREEN!!!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight December 30th 2017, 6:40 pm

Halden: "Aw shucks. I qualified thirteenth, but I never got anywheres all race and finished...thirteenth. Sure, I took the reigns of my car an' took it easy, but my car was all over the place."

Halden: "Tenth was about the best I could muster up, and that was at the beginnings of the race. Oh well, next race will prove well for me, I'd hope!"
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 December 31st 2017, 11:20 pm

Arndt Post Race:

Jeff Knight: Both cars were dialed in at the start of the race with Tom's 48 car ready to go. Raced for the lead against John for basically the whole race. That was enjoyable. Shame we couldn't pull off the win though.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 January 2nd 2018, 4:08 pm

Rebound race for me
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming January 2nd 2018, 6:23 pm

Rehall: "Dammit..."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down