Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS: ARCSOA Veteran RETURNS to Racing!!!

2 posters

Go down

ARCSOA - BREAKING NEWS: ARCSOA Veteran RETURNS to Racing!!! Empty BREAKING NEWS: ARCSOA Veteran RETURNS to Racing!!!

Post by CJ Racing December 28th 2017, 9:25 pm

When it was announced earlier this week that Vincent Allen would be going back to the ARCSOA Elite Series, it put Benziger Autosports in a very complicated position to find another driver as soon as possible... In doing so, some doors were opened, and some wheels were turned, to make one of the most shocking announcements in ARCSOA/PWCOM History...

Benziger Autosports have announced that they have signed Chesapeake, Virginia native, 3-Time ARCSOA winner Andreas Allen! After 10 long seasons on the sideline, having been badly injured and thought to have been killed in a very serious crash in the S14 AES A700; Andreas has been out of racing since then, and it seemed certain that the crash would be his last moment in racing... Until now!

Andreas's interest in returning to auto racing started after he watched some of the PWCOM races this past season, and he was intrigued by the series and the much safer bodies that these cars run. During the offseason he secretly took a series of driver tests to earn a license to run in PWCOM, passing them with flying colors and clearly showing that he would be capable to drive these bigger, heavier cars if he so choose to. But even then, the idea that he would be able to return to racing was just that, an idea...

At least, that was until the announcement that Vincent Allen was going to the AES was announced. When Benziger Autosports started searching for another driver, Vincent recommended his Father, Andreas, to them. After meeting together in a private conference call, they brought Andreas out to do a series of tests, and in doing so it was clear that they found their driver.
____________________________________________________________________________________

But now, the question remains: Can the 45-year old driver, who hasn't raced in 10 seasons, come back and race at a competitive pace? And maybe the bigger question should be: Is the risk of returning to racing, with the danger of being injured again, possibly even worse then what he was 10 Seasons ago, worth the reward of finishing his career on his own terms?
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

ARCSOA - BREAKING NEWS: ARCSOA Veteran RETURNS to Racing!!! Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: ARCSOA Veteran RETURNS to Racing!!!

Post by UndyingLight December 28th 2017, 10:17 pm

Jack Hallec: "Oi me days of watching these seasons of me youth 'ave brought me joy. I remember vividly the vast amount of int'rest me young self gained after watching the Season 5 opener. Jeebus, lads, it was awesome and here sit I in me own ride in ARCSOA racing with veterans I so loved to watch."

Jack Hallec: "Ah, I sure do enjoy those days and these grand memories, but I 'ave had a few seat-edge moments in me long career of watching ARCSOA. 10 years ago, perhaps around this time, 'tis me be a lil' lad and watch the A700 like I did fer' years before. I watched that entire race up until me friend, Andreas was caught up in that dastard wreck. I remember staring at me screen wonderin' how things would go."

Jack Hallec: "I remember me sheer shock when I saw the news about Mr. Allan. 'Tis shocking as it be, I had an instinct about 'em."

Jack Hallec: "Turns out me instinct over ten years ago turned out 'tah be true, lads. Something about this there wreck with Mr. Allan intrigued me, as if I knew he were not dead. It gladdens me that he be alive and he be comin' back to race."

Jack Hallec: "I shall gladly race with yet another of me favourites to watch, Andreas Allan. I be the excited one to race with another of me closest favourites, along with all else. Hopefully, safety precautions will continue to grow and make racin' safer fer' us all."

Jack Hallec: "Welcome back ta ARCSOA, Andreas! It be a joy to me to welcome ya back!"
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum