Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacob Hart interested in racing the Sony Shootout

2 posters

Go down

Jacob Hart interested in racing the Sony Shootout Empty Jacob Hart interested in racing the Sony Shootout

Post by FUEL December 31st 2017, 11:48 am

Jacob Hart announced early in 2017 that this would be his last year in racing. Hart's career reached a peak of two championships back to back in Season 16 and 17 with him going into Season 18 winning his 2nd Daytona 500. Jacob Hart was looked at as one of the best drivers ever in the series at that moment. However, little did everyone know... after the Season 18 Daytona 500 victory that Jacob Hart would go on a downward spiral in his career.

Hart would only finish inside the Top 5 for only 3 more times in the next 50 races with 0 wins. Noah and Jacob Hart led FUEL Brothers Racing in a charge back to the top in 2016 which looked to be a promising return for both Hart Brothers until Noah Hart announced his retirement and that he was going to drop the ownership of the team heading into 2017.

This left Jacob Hart with the decision to either take over the team entirely or drop the team entirely. Jacob Hart left FBR after his brother's involvement was loss. Jacob Hart decided that he was going to retire as well the following year in 2017. Jacob Hart failed to win a race for YAMP Motorsports which picked him up for the 2017 Season. Hart closed his career out at YAMP Motorsports and helping climb them back inside the Top 15 in points.

Jacob Hart now on the sidelines with his brother still helping be apart of the series down in the garage said this past weekend at the Savannah Test Session that "I wouldn't mind racing at Daytona" when he was asked about if he had any interest in racing for the Sony Shootout since he was qualified to run... "Daytona is a special place. It's such a tough track to win at. Some of the best weren't as fortunate to win there. I feel pride I won the 500 twice and I know I stepped away from driving a car but turning down an offer to race at Daytona is a tough one. No one has came to me about driving but I can't say I wouldn't think about racing the Shootout if I had an offer."
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Jacob Hart interested in racing the Sony Shootout Empty Re: Jacob Hart interested in racing the Sony Shootout

Post by The NROPL January 2nd 2018, 2:56 pm

So since Jordan Fisher isnt eligible to race the shootout, would Jacob be able to do it? Especially since FM soaked up FBR? If that is possible then Fisher would be glad to let Hart step in and race
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down