Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Season 25 Silly Season Thread (Big Changes)

+25
Gatlin Downey
Dexter249
FitzwaterAustralia59
NoviRanger83
RedViperGaming
Andrei1
Wilhoit
MrKyleCollins
Thaber
Persona40
KleverProductions
AAllen22
AnEpikReshiram
Unstableracer33
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
johnnyracer24
DKurtis
day500champ1
Finnish909
CJ Racing
Hsuorttocs
FUEL
nhood53
UndyingLight
f1fan
29 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

season - ARCSOA Season 25 Silly Season Thread (Big Changes) Empty ARCSOA Season 25 Silly Season Thread (Big Changes)

Post by f1fan January 3rd 2018, 8:19 pm

D&C
2- TBA
3- Zachary Fitzwater

Reddit-Davis Racing
05- Jake Baskinger
24- Eric Monaco

Fuel Bros Racing
18- Vince Freeze
96- Bobby Jones

Team Flame
26- Vincent Allen
28- Eric Demax

Pirtek Team Australia
59- Zaedin Davidson
60- Jack Hallec

Silverspeed
82- D.J. Kurtis
83- John Arndt

KR Honda
9- Madeline Myatt
48- Cody Llamas

Blue Flare Motorsports
41- Chris Dodd
81- Nick Pericles

Thundersport GP
76- Grayson Acevedo
88- TBA

F&S Marlone
16- William Brock
61- Daniel Bouchard

NOPEA Finland
37- Patrick Smith
73- Chase Dunbar

DenaliSport
4- Treck Tauger
6- Sean Angel

Hepburn Enterprises
01- Gatlin Downey
42- Sebastian Torres

Elron Motorsports
08- Scott Roush
09- Christian Van Der Pesch

Changes to entry lists for Season 25

As stated earlier, 36 full time cars are guaranteed spots on the grid. However, things will be a tad different in Season 25. For all special events, one off cars will be accepted. So the top 25 in driver points will be guaranteed starting spots in the race for those events. In the case of Road Atlanta, no one is locked in. However, Road Atlanta is the only special event race closed off to one offs. So essentially, everyone is guaranteed a spot.

For regular event races. Promoters options will be allowed depending on track capacity. So, independent cars or 4th cars per team will be allowed to participate with promoter approval. Some could be ARCSOA Junior Series drivers. Others could just be local drivers getting their first shot. 

For the international championships. All international races will have 42 car entry maximums. Those races will consist of drivers and teams from those independent contents duking it out for automotive glory in their respective continent. The European Cup will consist of six drivers battling for the ARCSOA European Cup. The Pacific Cup will consist of six drivers from Asia/Oceania battling. Finally the Latin American Cup will consist of six drivers from Latin America, and the Xbalto Islands/Amaria dueling for that championship. Despite the Amarian race not counting as one of the races in said cup.

Last edited by f1fan on June 17th 2018, 8:29 pm; edited 87 times in total
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

season - ARCSOA Season 25 Silly Season Thread (Big Changes) Empty Re: ARCSOA Season 25 Silly Season Thread (Big Changes)

Post by UndyingLight January 21st 2018, 2:18 pm

Thundersport GP, the ARCSOA Juniour team looks to add a team stint in the main series
Thundersport GP owner Andrew Van Zandt, after finalizing Juniour series team, decided to take all opportunity to begin a stint here in with the Elites.

The team will sport and sponsor two cars with manufacturer Porsche giving them the most sponsorship. Currently, there are no confirmed drivers, but the team is open to free agents.

Jack Hallec and Lee Owen Merreweather are big names to possibly get a seat in one of two.

#?? - TBD (Redbull/TBD)
#?? - TBD (Redbull/TBD)

Jack Hallec unsure where to go after his rookie season
Jack Hallec, the 25 year old Australian who had an early start driving for an Action Terra mobile, came into season 24 with high hopes for a great, full-time rookie season with Pirtek Team Australia.

However, being on a new team that has less experience than others has not helped Hallec to pull together any really shocking results, and Hallec is not in the fight for the championship mid-way through Season 24.

His record has been marred with accidents and failures, but he has also had some great finishes as well. From finishing on podium at a scare-filled road course, or sneaking through wrecks to finish seventh at the series' most prestigious event, Hallec's season has had its ups and downs, but mostly up, by his words.

Jack Hallec is not leaving Pirtek Team Australia because he did not like it; he merely would like more experience and results, so long story short, Jack Hallec is on the free agent list for any team to swoop him up.

Last edited by UndyingLight on January 21st 2018, 3:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

season - ARCSOA Season 25 Silly Season Thread (Big Changes) Empty Re: ARCSOA Season 25 Silly Season Thread (Big Changes)

Post by nhood53 January 21st 2018, 2:20 pm

Ćićoria Šatska is looking for a ride.
If allowed, BJ Racing is wanting to open up shop under OdePyS with the 79 and 23 cars.

Last edited by nhood53 on January 21st 2018, 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL January 21st 2018, 2:38 pm

FUEL Brothers Racing returning for Season 25

With the announcement of Kenny Myatt and Noah Hart that they are retiring from ARCSOA after Season 24, FUEL Brothers Racing is left with no returning drivers for the upcoming season. No word yet on who will fill the two legend's rides in the Elite Division. Dairy Queen has signed on with the race team for another full time season while Interstate Batteries and BGSU has not signed a contract extension with the team. FBR plans to finalize sponsorship and driver contracts in the upcoming month(s).
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs January 21st 2018, 2:44 pm

Team Flame Racing will return with Ford and the #26 and #28...
That is all
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan January 21st 2018, 2:59 pm

Kenny: Jesus H. Christ, did I hear a rumor that Silverspeed is offering to pay John Arndt eighty-million dollars for his services next year?
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 21st 2018, 3:13 pm

CJ Racing Returning for S25, Difficult Driver Decisions Upcoming?
UPDATE #1: ETISHAM PHADKAR, UFONE RE-SIGNS FOR S25

CJ Racing has announced that they are coming back to the AES in S25, keeping the #8 and #25, but with the new announcement by ARCSOA Officials only allowing 2cars per team again, they will have some very difficult choices to make with which drivers, if any, they will re-sign, and which drivers they will let go. They have already made one decision on that front according to reports, saying that CJ Racing has allowed DJ Kurtis to talk with other teams about signing him for next season, and so it is unlikely that they will be bringing him back.

Another announcement is that CJ Racing will be moving from the Chevy Malibu that they have ran the past 2 seasons, to a more powerful, newer Chevy Impala for S25.

It is expected that CJ Racing will be looking to re-sign at least one of their drivers, if not 2 of them. But it wouldn't be surprising if one of those spots have a new driver in them.

CJ Racing S25 AES Roster
#8- Etisham Phadkar(Ufone)
#25- TBA

Last edited by CJ Racing on January 22nd 2018, 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight January 21st 2018, 3:21 pm

Lee Owen Merreweather: "I am freely open to any team who wants to take an old veteran in their team. I would brag on myself, but that is not smart for an old chap like me. I might be 46 years of age, or more specifically, nearly...even older at 47, but that does not mean I cannot rough and tumble here with all these youngsters!"

Jack Hallec: "Ah piddly. I be bloody confused on what I be itchin' to do. I be unable to decide where to go, or to stay, or to merely leave for another sport. Though, the latter is far less likely, lads."

Jack Hallec: "Ah, I guess I be with this, I be open to any team who would like to take on a challenge that I bring; to which be, "deal with me antics, will ya?" I be havin' to study who to apply fer,' or if I be getting any offers. I be guessin' time will tell."

Thundersport GP gives an offer and some more details
Andrew Van Zandt, shortly after the recent press release has decided to go ahead and offer the #76 car to any who would like a spot.

He offers all a spot, but he will only pick the likes of who he thinks will be the best fit on his two car team.

The current line-up sits here:
#23 - TBD (Lee Owen Merreweather??) - (Redbull/Pirtek) - Porsche
#76 - TBD (offered to any) - (Redbull/TBD) - Porsche

Last edited by UndyingLight on January 21st 2018, 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 January 21st 2018, 3:23 pm

Shock Jr. Announces he will return to the AES Paddock

Kyle Shock Jr. is set to make his return to AES competition in S25. Shock Jr. still in his 'Race in 100 events' schedule has competed in many of series from the Short Tracks and Dirt Tracks of the Great Lakes Region of the US and Canada, to the Road Courses and Endurance Series of Europe. To say the least he was busy since his time away from the car, is an understatement and with him not competing in S24 to complete his goal of 100 races anywhere at anytime to compensate it, he is deadset on his goal to complete it before he joins in S25.

Jeffery Finguy To Return

Yes the current ACFB commentator Jeffery Finguy is set to make Season 25 his final season under the ARCSOA banner. With him being one of three in the booth and him still being under contract with ACFB, Finguy will be in a Part-Time roll with a chance to ride once again. Finguy, now at an age he thinks can't compete to his full-time capabilities after his injury at Road America in S18, he has been cleared now to take up the opportunity to compete in ARCSOA for at least, one more time. His plans are yet to be determined for the series.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 January 21st 2018, 3:48 pm

Šatska voices his interest in the 76 car from Thundersport GP. (If this sorta means he accepts it)

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 January 21st 2018, 4:05 pm

GLM to return in season 25; team is seeking a driver for the 17.

day500champ1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis January 21st 2018, 5:04 pm

Kurtis Racing Possibly Changing Makes?

Coming into the team's second season, KR Subaru has had both its drivers score points in some of the races. For other races, not so much. The Subaru suppliers have struggled to find some horsepower in the Subarus, which has brought rumors of owner Joseph Kurtis potentially seeking a new manufacturer in order to find that speed.

As for the drivers and sponsors, they are yet to be revealed.
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 January 21st 2018, 7:44 pm

Reddit-Davis Racing Hopes to Continue its Rise in Power:

Reddit-Davis Racing started out just 2 seasons ago, but in that time, they have gone from upstart back-marker team to a group that can contend for wins on almost a weekly basis. At the Round of Mexico, Vince Freeze won R-DR's first ever race with Eric Monaco and Roman Rehall both close behind. They also started a relationship with PWCOM driver, Johann Arndt, who has become their endurance driver. Johann has shown his abilities to become an asset to the team. With that being said, Team Owner, Jeff Davis has been put into an awkward situation for Season 25. Instead of having 3 cars again, the team must downsize back to 2 cars. 

With that being said, Davis also has realized he won't be able to keep both his star drivers, Eric Monaco and Vince Freeze on board. He hopes to keep at least one of them on the team and will help the other find a good home that he deserves. 

Roman Rehall for sure is not returning to the team. It is not because the team doesn't want him back, it's because, with just 2 cars, they don't have the room to keep them.

Davis: "First of all, Roman has been an incredible help this season. His experience has helped us grow throughout the season. We wish him the best in our 5 car and we'll be forever ready to put him into one of our cars again some later date."

"Eric Monaco and Vince Freeze have been with us since day one. Ever since we started to turn heads, I knew for a fact we couldn't make them lifetime drivers for us. We hope to keep at least one of them for the upcoming season, but we also know that if they get better rides, we must let them take it."

"We have one driver to announce, but we won't let all of the details out now as they aren't completely finalized, but when we do, we think it'll be a good end to their career."

"Volkswagen has been a great partner to us throughout everything, and after this season, we will be strengthening our partnership with them by becoming a factory team. We cannot wait to continue this awesome partnership with them."

#05 TBA (Reddit/Volkswagen/Driver Selected)
#24 TBA (Reddit/Volkswagen/Driver Selected)

John Arndt Ready to Continue with Silverspeed:

The American 700 Champion seems to finally found a solid home in the AES after being a floater for a few seasons. He continues his partnership with the fried chicken chain restaurant, Zaxby's going into Season 25. It is also rumored that John's contract with Silverspeed is pretty high as they looked to keep him on for the long term.

John Arndt: "Silverspeed has been great. Everything is starting to come into place for me and I'm at the top of my game. If anything, I need to work on my consistency. I can't wait to race in the 83 Zaxby's Dodge next season and I can't wait for the future with the team.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing January 21st 2018, 9:16 pm

Freeze: At this time I will have no comment on my official status for season 25. However, no matter what happens Mr. Davis gave me this shot and will always be grateful for what he did for me at the start of my young career. -VF
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 January 22nd 2018, 7:15 pm

Monaco:Well Its been fun with these guys you Know its been a Very Up and Down road but really Hopfully for RDR ima Get a win Dont know when or where its gonna be but its gonna happen hopfully If im lucky i can stay with these Guys and possibly Get a Win in S25 But untill then i thank everyone whose been a real good friend from My Crew To My Teammates Vinnie & Rehall To the Guys at the Shop all the way to Mr.Davis
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 22nd 2018, 9:06 pm

CJ Racing Re-Signs Etisham Phadkar for Season 25

A quick call was all it took for Etisham Phadkar and CJ Racing to commit to another season in the ARCSOA Elite Series, with Ufone remaining on board the #8 Chevy.

David Levin(President/CEO of CJ Racing): "We are excited to have Phadkar back on board for S25. He has grown from what some considered a "pay driver", to an AES winner last season, to a consistent threat race in and race out so far this season. We are also happy that Ufone will remain on board, bringing those orange &green colors to the #8 Chevy, and we are excited to see what the future brings for Phadkar and this team as a whole."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis January 23rd 2018, 9:10 am

D.J. Kurtis and CJ Racing Part Ways After S24, Kurtis Becomes a Free Agent

After a discussion with David Levin about the cap for the teams, both parties mutually agreed to sign off of CJ Racing after Season 24. The Missouri native has struggled to find speed and has yet to find any luck in the #15 Bass Pro Shops Chevy.

Kurtis: "It's really been a rocky season so far, I had high hopes coming into this season after a strong season with ViperTech, and I took the offer of being in CJ Racing because I had confidence coming in. I respect their decisions on what they're making to the team, so I'm going to do the best I can to perform in the #15 in order to impress other teams into hiring me. I still have plenty of years left to run in the series, because I'm not going to give up on that first championship, it's a matter of when."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 January 23rd 2018, 8:48 pm

Ferrari Makes ARCSOA Return

It's been a while since the 'Italian Stallion' brand has returned to AES competition, and they have returned to full force. The Team simply known as Corsa Ferrari, the Italian team look to... 'Return the Glory' that the brand has had in a long while.

Corsa Ferrari
#5-
#7-
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight January 24th 2018, 10:46 pm

Not much new from Thundersport GP's side of things.
Mostly just renumbering.

Line-up as it sits:
Seat 1 -
Number: 0
Name: Travis Scott
Manufacturer: Porsche
Sponsor: Tax Act
Hometown: Austin, Texas

Seat 2 -
Number: 76
Name: Unnofficial
Manu: Porsche
Sponsor: Redbull/Pirtek

Jack Hallec is a confirmed free agent
Hallec, after dejectedly saying he would have to depart ways with Pirtek Team Australia, noted that he is looking for any ride, as whom may see fit to apply Hallec to their team.

"I have enjoyed being on Pirtek Team Australia, with a great bunch a lads like me mate, Fitzwater, but I feel the urge to move on up in ARCSOA and hopefully find me some more luck and speed. I hate to part ways with Pirtek, but I am called to do so. Thank ya lads for the good year!"
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by AnEpikReshiram January 25th 2018, 6:37 pm

Vance Caldwell, the Michigan native is confirming to be a free agent.

"If I'm being completely honest, I know the F&S cars can be really fast, but they're very situational, so I'm looking for a better ride so my career can advance to greater heights."
AnEpikReshiram
AnEpikReshiram
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by AAllen22 January 25th 2018, 7:21 pm

Billionaire  Eric Elron plots course to starting up a race team.

Eric Elron has always looked at life like a chess match, he made his first move when he founded the Winstar Casino Chain in Las Vegas Nevada over 30 years ago. This made Eric over a million dollars in that time frame. Ten years later he was approached by the USFL, to help them expand to the west coast, and start with Las Vegas. Eric was intrigued by this and foot the bill for a new football stadium in the desert, and named the team the Las Vegas Gamblers, after 20 years of success and a few Championships, Eric has sold his shares of the team to his sons, and now wants to move another pawn in the business industry: Auto Racing, Eric has been watching ARCSOA from the beginning and loved the following it has and now wants a new challenge: to conquer the ARCSOA Elite Series. He hopes that his experience in Football and in business will help his team to be successful.

His team, called Elron Motorsports, will consist of two cars, one numbered 08 (if available) and sponsored by his own Winstar  World Casinos and the other sponsored by Spaulding sports equipment and numbered 09 (if available). The manufacturer will be Chevy, as Eric's dad ran a Chevrolet Dealership his whole life, and is using this as a tribute to him.

Number:#08
Driver:TBA
Manufacturer: Chevy
Sponsor: Winstar World Casino

Number:#09
Driver:TBA
Manufacturer:Chevy
Sponsor: Spaulding

Last edited by AAllen22 on January 25th 2018, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan January 25th 2018, 9:07 pm

Maddie Myatt will be free agent next season due in part to father, Starsports owner feud

Maddie Myatt has been pretty steadfast with Honda. However, with the capitulation of Xios, and the incoming of Starsports team, led by Ohioan Matt Kennedy, it has become apparent that Myatt's services won't be retained. 

The reason is actually quite trivial, to be honest. Matt Kennedy and Kenny Myatt were classmates back in school. Kennedy and Myatt had been class rivals. After talking to some of their classmates, it has become clear that Kenny Myatt and Matt Kennedy absolutely hate each other. However, one would think that their hatred for each other would have subsided. Apparently, that is not the case. Not a lot of people know why they still despise each other. 

The only thing that anyone can find that connects them further is that Kenny Myatt dated Kennedy's wife prior to Kennedy. 

To be fair, from an outsiders perspective, it's all really silly. Kennedy absolutely refused to comment on any situation regarding Kenny Myatt. But Kennedy did say this line, "There is no way that the offspring of that creature (Myatt) is driving one of my cars."

The natural fit for Maddie Myatt would probably be driving for FBR. However, there are rumors that CJ Racing and some teams down the order might end up picking up her services. Corsa Ferrari has been thrown around a bit as well.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoviRanger83 January 25th 2018, 9:29 pm

Dunbar To Race For Dad's Team And McLaren??

Pre-Season 1 racing titan Aroldis Dunbar, 53, of Fennville, Michigan has recently tested several McLaren 720S stock cars which he wants to enter into Season 25 of the ARCSOA Elite Series. Aroldis' son Chase would be the driver of the #91 SEGA McLaren and Daniel Nuteson would join the team in the #49 ICEE McLaren. Chase, 19, from Fennville, Michigan, is looking to improve in the ARCSOA Elite Series as a rookie. The team is also looking in to fielding a third car, #110, for Aroldis in the 14th American 700.

The Dunbar racing family also visited the McLaren Technology Center in Woking to oversee the development of a new ARCSOA engine, a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8.

Also, Kenny, Daniel's last name is pronounced "noot-sin"
NoviRanger83
NoviRanger83
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan January 26th 2018, 11:37 am

Starsports loses Honda backing over Myatt incident, loses spot on grid

The Matt Kennedy/Kenny Myatt rivalry that ended up costing Myatt's daughter a ride has now reached a boiling point conclusion. After Xios' capitulation, Starsports bought the Honda spot. However, the first thing Kennedy did was fire Madeline Myatt, a driver that which Honda was quite fond of having in their lineup. 

Kennedy essentially said, that no offspring of that creature (Myatt) would drive for his team. Honda decided to end their relationship with Kennedy's ARCSOA team. Kennedy is currently running Honda's in the ARCSOA Junior Series.

In response to this, the ARCSOA field has been filled. The addition of former ARC driver, Spike Hepburn's team, Casino mogul Eric Elron, Alaskan team, Denalisport, and Brazilian owned Janerio Motorsports round of the 36 car grid.

Honda is looking for a partner next season. There is a possibility that the team might align with one of the new teams on the grid. Or possibly D&C. It is expected that Madeline Myatt will go with Honda.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis January 26th 2018, 12:35 pm

Kurtis Racing Potentially Seeking Honda?

After many speculated rumors, it is confirmed that Subaru and Kurtis Racing will not be partnering for Season 25 of the ARCSOA Elites. Owner Joseph Kurtis confirmed that they had mutually agreed to part ways in order for Subaru to focus on their other programs such as rallying.

With recent news of Honda not having a team as of so far, Joseph Kurtis has been discussing with some of the Honda staff in terms of potentially getting a partnership.

J. Kurtis stated: "With the lights of recent news of Honda, I've had a few conversations of them potentially funding our team, and with them on our side, it could lead to the potential success of our team and represent the manufactures relatively well. If it does work and we get Myatt into the seat, sponsors can kick in and help fund the team even more. We are very open to Myatt's contract."

It has yet to be confirmed whether Honda will agree with the partnership that is to come, but Kurtis remains rather hopeful and optimistic of the opportunity.
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next