Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Season 25 Silly Season Thread (Big Changes)

+25
Gatlin Downey
Dexter249
FitzwaterAustralia59
NoviRanger83
RedViperGaming
Andrei1
Wilhoit
MrKyleCollins
Thaber
Persona40
KleverProductions
AAllen22
AnEpikReshiram
Unstableracer33
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
johnnyracer24
DKurtis
day500champ1
Finnish909
CJ Racing
Hsuorttocs
FUEL
nhood53
UndyingLight
f1fan
29 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SEASON - ARCSOA Season 25 Silly Season Thread (Big Changes) - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCSOA Season 25 Silly Season Thread (Big Changes)

Post by UndyingLight January 26th 2018, 1:34 pm

Andrew Van Zandt finalizes some, but throws most details out the window
Late Wednesday night, Andrew Van Zandt had a long, and tedious meeting between several sponsoring executives; namely Hardee's/Carl's Jr.

When the question arose on what to do for the #76 car, Andrew Van Zandt inherently rid what was happening prior with the #76.

We breached the meeting a small bit and got recorded glimpses of what was being discussed. "...I do not think I will be keeping Redbull as a side sponsor of our #76 Porsche, perhaps. I feel duly noted that you special folks here have convinced me slightly more than Redbull's first offer."

Later on in the recording, "I have aligned with Tax Act for our #0 car which will be sported by Travis Scott, of Texas. He is an older one in the field, but I have seen the chap in action and took the time to evaluate the offer to him. He himself has brought on the sponsor Tax Act, but I will still have Redbull as a side sponsor."

Over the 5 hour period, at 2am, Van Zandt spoke to the press letting the world know of his antics, or in his own words, "non compos mentis."

"After a very long meeting with executives from Hardee's/Carl's Jr, we, collectively, have decided to take on their bid for our #76 Porsche. Of course, Porsche was there to attend this conference of discussions, but with some heavy debate, we all came down on an agreement. Our #76 Porsche is now sponsored by Hardee's/Carl's Jr. and Redbull being an associate sponsor on the side."

"Details haven't been discussed on who I am seeking to pilot this yellow masterpiece, but I have had some discussions with some fellows out there. I suppose more detail is to come of that soon."

He blathered onward to the press for a little while longer and then he began speaking about the hiring of Travis Scott, and his #0 Tax Act Porsche. "I have schemed a devious plan for Mr. Scott to drive in. This Porsche will be sponsored by Tax Act, but the rear-end will be Hardee's/Carl's Jr. which was part of their deal. My idea is for that scheme to be mostly grey, but once it reaches the Hardee's logos, transition into yellow, so as to associate the #0 and #76 more with each other."

"All in all, I have entrusted Travis Scott, our 42 year old Texan native with the responsibility of helping our new team to some glory. I have watched Scott race for a good period of time, and quickly acted when I saw he was looking. He may be slightly older than me, but he sure can race. These Porsche cars are very, very fast and powerful, yes, I have by this time, tested these cars thoroughly, so with Travis Scott on our side, I am expectant of some great finishes this season, and moreover, perhaps a win."

Not much further than said has been discussed for the #76 car, or who will potentially pilot the #76 Hardee's Porsche, but Van Zandt, as stated prior, is looking, and is open to most rookies and veterans alike.
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

SEASON - ARCSOA Season 25 Silly Season Thread (Big Changes) - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCSOA Season 25 Silly Season Thread (Big Changes)

Post by KleverProductions January 26th 2018, 3:30 pm

Janeiro Motorsports joins and begins search for Manufacturer and drivers!

Bio: Luiz Sousa Cardoso grew up in poverty in the famous Brazilian city, Rio De Janeiro, where for the first 20 years of his life, relied on week-by-week paychecks just to get by. When he was 22, Luiz and a few buddies of his, put all of their money together and created a small business called, "Janeiro's Parts Emporium" where they ordered and distributed parts to the people of Rio de Janeiro. Together with his long-time friends Raymundo Crespo, Olegario Esteves, and Martim Palmeiro, grew the company over 19 years, and became well known over all of South America and part of Central America, by that time Luiz had a net worth of over 600 Million Real (about 200 Mil USD) and over 10 more years the company spread to all of North America, and part of Europe, and it continues to grow to this day. When Luiz was 34, he had a boy named Murilo, which he grew with his company, Murilo was tought Go-karting at Age 5, and raced in bigger leagues until he was 17, winning 4 Championships total. At age 19, Murilo joined the biggest South American Touring Car Championship, and 5 years later, won his first full-time championship, he went on to win 2 more over the span of 6 years. Now with Luiz (age 64) and Murilo (age 30), Luiz has asked his son to work together with him, and create a team that can go big, this team, Janeiro Motorsports, is named obviously after the town they grew up in, proving that even in poverty, anything is possible. Janeiro Motorsports started with the same South American Touring Car League Murilo won 3 Championships in, and by their 4th year, had won their 1st constructors championship. Now with 3 Touring car constructors championships, 71 Year Old Luiz Sousa Cardoso and 37 Year old Murilo are attempting to join the big leagues, and join ARCSOA. With Luiz at such an old age, he is mainly funding the team, and Murilo, with his massive racing experience, is running the team on the box, and trying to bring Brazil to victory!

Janeiro Motorsports, owned by the father-son duo of Luiz and Murilo Sousa Cardoso begin their embark on Season 25 of the ARCSOA Elite Series, no drivers have been confirmed for the team, as Murilo still is searching for their drivers.

Murilo Sousa Cardoso states, "We are looking for a possible Subaru for Season 25, but the deal is still in talks, and is still unknown if our offer will go through. If the offer doesn't go through, then we will keep pushing on, and hunt for a new manufacturer!"

Update #1: Janeiro Motorsports has announced they have fully signed Frenchmen Benoit Lothaire-Irvine to the #20 Car for Season 25 of the ARCSOA Elite Series, Murilo Sousa Cardoso states, "We wanted someone who has experience in ARCSOA, and he has competed in the ARCSOA Euro Lites and an American 700 so it makes us happy to have somebody with some experience on the team!" Soda Company eCola has agreed to sponsor Benoit Lothaire-Irvine throughout Season 25.

Update #2: Janeiro Motorsports has announced they have signed a deal with McLaren as their manufacturer for Season 25!

Update #3: Zachary Fitzwater Sr. has officially signed to the #19 Car, Murilo states, "We are very excited to welcome the Australian veteran to the team, and we hope we can help him get to success along with us!" His sponsor is currently unknown at the time, but offers are going!

Janeiro Motorsports S25 Roster:
Owner: Murilo Sousa Cardoso/Luiz Sousa Cardoso
Manufacturer: McLaren
#19 - Zachary Fitzwater Sr. (AUS) [Sponsor Unknown]
#20 - Benoit Lothaire-Irvine (FRA) [eCola]

Last edited by KleverProductions on January 27th 2018, 12:20 am; edited 5 times in total
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 January 26th 2018, 3:50 pm

Hepburn Enterprises To Make ARCSOA Elite Series Debut In Season 25!

Spike Hepburn, 3-time ARC Champion has announced that he will field a two-car team for the Silver Anniversary Season of the ARCSOA Elite Series; the team will be running two Lincoln MKZ vehicles: the #01, with sponsorship from SunTrust and the #42 with Sponsorship from Delta Airlines, with drives to be announced at a later date. "This is certainly a proud moment for me and my auto-racing career," said Hepburn "Not only will I be running my own team, but what better way to do it than in ARCSOA's Silver Anniversary Season. I have to say, this season will be very interesting for us."

Biography:

Spike Hepburn hails from Americus, Georgia; as a child, he raced go-karts and quarter-midgets for a few years, before moving up to stock car racing, winning various short track races and many amateur championships. He graduated from Valdosta State University, with an M.B.A. in Business Administration; he worked for a short while with his father, Hank, selling car parts as well as fixing cars while continuing his racing career. A few years later, Hepburn got his big break. Spike got a call to race in his all-time favorite series, ARC, where he won a total of 50 races and 3 championships before ARC closed its doors for good.
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight January 26th 2018, 7:02 pm

Thundersport GP picks up New Jerseyan, Ryan Jackson, Paul Jackson’s older brother
One name kept circling Van Zandt’s  gradual progression in who he was to appoint to the recently added Hardee’s/Redbull  #76 Porsche, and that was Paul Jackson’s older brother, Ryan Jackson who is 24 years old and from New Jersey.

Van Zandt continued to throw out names even with him wanting to settle on a rookie in the series, since a veteran had just joined the team. He thought about scooping up Paul Jackson first, but then noticed his PWCOM stint and then he sought after Ryan Jackson.

After a relatively long discussion with Ryan Jackson, who absolutely seemed sold on this spot with Thundersport GP, Jackson and Van Zandt came to an agreement – to which was, Jackson could have free-range on the #76 car, but to also not wreck out every race. Pretty easy, right?

“I have been watching Ryan and Paul Jackson for awhile, and I wanted to pick either one of them up – until I saw that Paul Jackson has already got ties to other things. So, I took my chance and contacted Ryan and he is now to pilot our #76 Hardees machine. Welcome aboard, Mr. Jackson! I am delighted to have you.” Van Zandt closed his press release with.
Now, Van Zandt, unless a drastic measure changes, is getting both drivers getting prepped for a long, Silver Season of ARCSOA.
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaber January 26th 2018, 8:52 pm

It's free agency as usual for Tylor Thaber. He'll be running one last season, looking for that elusive title, in S25.
Thaber
Thaber
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins January 26th 2018, 10:05 pm

Blue Flare Motorsports finalizes S25 roster
Blue Flare Motorsports has had their up and downs but they’ve definitely found their own in the ARCSOA Elites Series. They do intend on coming back for yet another season. Returning to the #41 for his third season in a row will be Chris Dodd. That kid definitely has proven he’s more then just someone who only entered the league due to owning a team. He has talent and BFM intends to lead him to a championship.

The #81 will not be driven by Sean Angel again, but the first ever driver of the #81. That being Nick Pericles. He’s making his ever-so awaited return to the team to try and bring them another championship. This is also his way of doing the trifecta him, Collins, and Dodd dreamed of since it’s Dodd and himself on the team Collins founded.

The team looks to be a major threat for the championship, with some of the best equipment and drivers in the league today. Don’t expect them to go or easy!

#41 - Chris Dodd
#81 - Nick Pericles
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis January 26th 2018, 10:39 pm

Kurtis Racing Finalizes Partnership and Roster with Honda, Becomes KR Honda
Shortly after owner Joseph Kurtis discussed about the future of Kurtis Racing, Honda has announced that they would be contributing to the team for S25. Naming themselves KR Honda, the team has brought in Maddie Myatt, who is maintaining a loyal contract with the make. The announced car number is the #9, known for the legacy that Kenny Myatt has made in his career. For the second slot, it is announced that Cody Llamas will maintain his ride in the #48 with Lowe's remaining as the sponsor.

J. Kurtis was ecstatic in his interview: "We are honored to have Honda partner up with us for the ARCSOA Elites, and with a Myatt on our team, it brings us a ton of confidence and a massive speed boost to our morale. We may not be quick off the bat, but I have high hopes in what the partnership could fare for us in the future. For Cody Llamas, we still are very optimistic in how dedicated he is in the team, and how he has performed in not the fastest equipment. Hopefully it changes for this upcoming season! Baby steps are needed to do well for this team, and with this investment, I think it is going to be worth it!"
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 January 26th 2018, 11:05 pm

Pirtek Racing part ways with Fitzwater after 1 season as their driver. The 1 time AES Winner saying in a interview in a radio station in Sydney " I regret driving for my own team that i started up. I should have just began as Owner and drive for someone else but now i regretted it". Replacement driver for Fitzwater for S25 will be announced at the round of Australia.

Meanwhile when Fitzwater was asked about the most controversial silly season news he ever heard and seen he said" The WORST idea I've ever seen of all-time
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 January 26th 2018, 11:20 pm

Reddit-Davis Racing Finally Announces Driver Line-Up:

Season 25 at Reddit-Davis Racing brings in two new yet recognizable faces to ARCSOA fans. Returning back to the AES will be Kyle Shock Jr. driving the #05 Reddit Volkswagen bringing along Rooster Teeth. The team currently supports his bid on making 100 races at the moment and they are ready for him to jump back into the AES. Meanwhile, the 2nd driver of the Reddit-Davis Racing line up is a retiring driver making one last circuit around the AES Schedule, and that is Jake Baslonger. He will be joining R-DR for his final season before riding off into the sunset of retirement. He will be in the #24 Reddit Volkswagen bringing on Bass Pro Shops. This is a stout line up and they're ready for next season.

Jeff Davis: "I wanted to keep on Monaco and Freeze, but I also knew that they should be able to move on and do better things. With that being said, we bring on two capable veterans to help further develop our cars. Kyle and Jake both have had impressive racing careers and we can't want to use their experience to help us as we prepare for the future."

Line-Up:

#05: Kyle Shock Jr.: Reddit/Volkswagen/Rooster Teeth
#24: Jake Baskinger: Reddit/Volkswagen/Bass Pro Shops
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhoit January 26th 2018, 11:54 pm

DenaliSport to Claim Number's 4 and 6 for Season 25
The Alaska-based team, DenaliSport, owned by Jacque Roth, has partnered up with telecommunications company GCI and energy corporate ConocoPhillips, with the Denali Chase. The team has shown to have been very dominate in their Junior campaign over the last several years, as they feel the need to make the next big step and enter into the Elite Series. Roth is confident that they will have a splendid debut season, stating:
"I am very confident on perhaps scoring a win or two come this next season. I believe that we have the equipment to pull it off as the season progresses.

There were also rumors that Roth would want to hire Elites Veteran, Tristian Wilhoit as her #1 driver, although not yet confirmed.

Wilhoit responded with: "I honestly cannot jump on the ship immediately; I need to further evaluate the teams that wish to have me as their driver and go from there.

Once again, both spots as of now are open.
Wilhoit
Wilhoit
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 January 27th 2018, 12:03 am

Monaco:I like to be the first to Say Good Luck to Kyle Shock.Jr & Jake Baskinger In S25
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhoit January 27th 2018, 12:16 am

DenaliSport would like to offer the 4 to Treck Tauger, and the 6 to Sean Angel.
Wilhoit
Wilhoit
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 January 27th 2018, 12:18 am

Hepburn Enterprises Drivers Confirmed For Season 25!

Hepburn Enterprises have announced today that they have signed drivers to race for the team in ARCSOA's Silver Anniversary Season. Signing on as driver the #01 SunTrust car and Team Leader will be none other than ARCSOA Veteran Benjamin Dover, and signing on for the #42 Delta Airlines team will be 24-year-old rookie Alexa Lake from Jacksonville, Florida.

Team Roster:

01 - Benjamin Dover (USA) (SunTrust)
42 - Alexa Lake (USA) (Delta Airlines)

Last edited by Persona40 on January 27th 2018, 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs January 27th 2018, 12:22 am

Oh, by the way, Vincent Allen is signed onto Team Flame Racing for S25 to the #26.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhoit January 27th 2018, 12:31 am

DenaliSport has Confirmed Both Spots
And just like that, DenaliSport has confirmed drivers Treck Tauger and Sean Angel to run in the 4 and 6 respectably for Season 25.
Wilhoit
Wilhoit
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs January 27th 2018, 1:09 am

Scott Roush will hit free agency market
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 January 27th 2018, 1:15 am

Corsa Ferrari Announces Second Driver

Earlier, Driver #5, Eric Monaco singed the dotted line to join the team but breaking news. A second driver has been signed in secrecy. The returning Scott Roush. Scott Roush will return to the AES grid with a returning Ferrari squad. The team looks set to make the silver anniversary of the AES a good one.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei1 January 27th 2018, 4:15 am

Zaedin Davidson has stated that he will be a free agent but if D&C wants to extend him for Season 25 then he will be glad to accept.

Andrei1
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 January 27th 2018, 7:57 am

Even though Beka Moss is not returning to the grid next season, her older brother Roland Haddix Sr. has decided to try out for free agency alongside Šatska. Roland did not grow up as a driver like his sister, but he developed by getting offers through her. Roland has been a consistently quiet contender in nearly every league he's entered, but hasn't really ever lived up to the hype Beka gave him.

Šatska's Backstory:
Šatska was born in 1995, the pride of Zagreb, Croatia. His family was a perennial entry in the Formula Alpha Round of Yugoslavia, and they raised Ćićie to continue their legacy. Ćićie went above and beyond, however, and raced in the European Streetcar Championship, on a team owned by Lafter Stucolé. The team entered him into the A700 and had been a perennial contender

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing January 27th 2018, 8:42 am

Vince Freeze: I am completely grateful to Mr. Davis and all he did for myself and Eric the first 2 seasons of my career. I look forward to the future and wish nothing, but the best to Shock and Jake in season 25. Also, thanks to Eric and Rehall look forward To finishing out Seaosn 24 Strong. Good Lukc to Eric at Corsa next year as well. (: -VF 05
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 January 27th 2018, 1:24 pm

Pirtek Racing retains Hallec, Hires Zaedin Davidson

In a surprising move Pirtek Racing keeps Jack Hallec and will stay in the 60 car. Pirtek Racing's statement " We thought about it last night and decided to keep Jack Hallec as one of our drivers and will keep his 60 ride as well". Zaedin Davidson confirmed as driver in the 59 for Pirtek

Last edited by FitzwaterAustralia59 on February 22nd 2018, 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by AAllen22 January 27th 2018, 9:42 pm

TW 5 24 Reddit Racing wrote:Vince Freeze: I am completely grateful to Mr. Davis and all he did for myself and Eric the first 2 seasons of my career. I look forward to the future and wish nothing, but the best to Shock and Jake in season 25. Also, thanks to Eric and Rehall look forward To finishing out Seaosn 24 Strong. Good Lukc to Eric at Corsa next year as well. (: -VF 05

Would Freeze like a ride in the 09 car for Elron Motorsports?

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing January 27th 2018, 11:23 pm

Update Freeze Free Agent:
Vince has been contacted by FBR Racing And is a candidate for the ride right now. At this time I will have no immediate offers to accept right now other than FBR until further notice. Sincerely VF
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming January 28th 2018, 9:52 am

Rehall As a Free Agent: Hoping to land with a contending team
As an Expirienced Vet and one time winner, Roman Rehall has been fairly consistent and producing great finishes with a team that was misjudged at the start of the season. Rehall, is looking to continue that consistency with a contending team, willing to pick up a veteran that has years of expirience. Rehall hopes to win his second event before this season ends.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan January 28th 2018, 12:29 pm

Small points change on cards for Season 25?

ARCSOA competition director William Williams has stated that he has been rather impressed with the way the points system has worked this season. However, he has stated that ARCSOA is looking to possibly make a small adjustment next season with it. 

Williams stated, "We really like the way the points system is working. However, we fear we may be eliminating people a bit too quickly with the new points system. We are looking at ways we could make the system reward winning more on a weekly basis." 

The proposed new system would raise the number of points earned for a win to either 35 or 40 from 30. Remember, special events would still pay 50 points for a win.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next