Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 PWCOM Test Session Results #1 @Tokyo

3 posters

Go down

S2 PWCOM Test Session Results #1 @Tokyo Empty S2 PWCOM Test Session Results #1 @Tokyo

Post by CJ Racing January 10th 2018, 10:33 pm

As PWCOM gets ready to begin it's 2nd season, there will be a selection of tracks that will be tested in preparation for the season to begin. While the actual races will almost certainly be a different result then these test races, it could be a solid indicator of which teams are looking strong coming into this season, and which teams might have some work to do.

1st on the docket: Tokyo World Raceway, where the PWCOM season will begin!

NOTE: Unfortunately, as of this test session neither the Crimson Engineering or the Subaru Racing Group cars have been approved(aka not been painted yet), so they will not participate in this test session.

Test Session Notes:
Track: Tokyo World Raceway
Size: 1.5 Miles
Laps of Test Race: 84 laps/126 Miles(Actual Race will be 400 Kilometers/248.4 Miles approx).

Single-Car Test Results/"Mock Qualifying"
Results:
Notes After Single-Car Qualifying:

Test Race, Laps 1-46:
Test Race, Laps 47-74:
Test Race, Last 10 Laps(75-84):

Full Finishing Results:
"Awards of the Race":
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

S2 PWCOM Test Session Results #1 @Tokyo Empty Re: S2 PWCOM Test Session Results #1 @Tokyo

Post by UndyingLight January 11th 2018, 12:56 am

Whetteneaux: "Oh, that's new. I have not even yet tried to attest my abilities out on this damn track and in a test race, damaged! What is this."

Whetteneaux: "I am not used to these vehicles, but I don't care. I'll probably make a ruckus out there!"

Harrows: "I had a decent race...me car was pretty slow, but I am only just now getting used to this type of racing...I sure hope I can do well for my team."

Last edited by UndyingLight on January 22nd 2018, 1:53 am; edited 2 times in total
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

S2 PWCOM Test Session Results #1 @Tokyo Empty Re: S2 PWCOM Test Session Results #1 @Tokyo

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 January 11th 2018, 9:36 pm

Barakated: Decent not bad in Testing
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum